Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Colormenow thumbnail
Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: Chintapandu

the guy is a performer yar.. bina kuch bole hi he made such an impact ab aur bhi milenge humhe uska scenes..

Sumbultouqueer Imlie GIF - Sumbultouqueer Imlie Adilie - Discover & Share GIFs

Are he came in the right time everybody was getting frustrated and was ready to accept anyone. FK along with the ongoing frustration, was a pleasent surprise❤️

Colormenow thumbnail

arey yaar nasha behens are alag kisam ke insaans.. jab imlie ne that threesome dialogue maari thi I roasted her.. made a video also. tab ye behens kuch nahi kehrahe the imlie ko cuz she is catering to babusahib's zimmedaari. they are adi's comforters.. they want to make sure he's happy baaki log aur unke feelings jaaye bhaad mein

Abhi bhi cater karegi toh ye log khush hi honge. Phir chahe doormat hi kyun na ho😒😒😒😒 uughhh the hate in me just gets stronger while reading their posts. Main sabko neutrally dekhna chati hun but these ladies just don't let me. Phir thak haar ke mujhe Imlie ki side leni padti hai. ☺️

Colormenow thumbnail

arey pucho mattt

the leads themselves cannot act. FL ko dekhti toh mujhe chakkar aajaata hain

and FD kaa haal samjho the dd there and ML are married in real life.. 🤣

I did not want to say this but you did🤣🤣🤣🤣 fl is bad 👎

Fd ka haal is pit hua🤣🤣 wo ML aur third wheel ke breakup ki demand karte hain🤣🤣🤣 kahi se bhi chain nahi hai unhe🤣

Colormenow thumbnail

yaar my dancing eyebrows remark was for Adi par isko bhi aajata hai🤣

bold - the thing is she has no versatility. bas bubbly characters karsakti hain baaki she can't

I love love love SK's bgm

@bold: I don't think even bubbly is her thing. Her comic timing with vishwa fell flat. I still remember that irritating finger pointing on their first meeting🤣Waha bhi ST ne baazi maar li thi. People started shipping Kunlie for their fun banter🤣🤣🤣

Colormenow thumbnail

awww 🤗

I feel the same.. such a safe space dar nahi lagti bilkul to read posts.. forum pe itna hostile bangaya hain pura environment I had to make this

really it is a gufa for us🤣🤣

I was never able to give honest opinions anywhere, bohot soch soch ke bolna padta tha ki kisi ko offend na kar din. Yaha kuch bhi bolke baith jaati hu🤣🤣🤣🤣

Colormenow thumbnail

Originally posted by: HappyChamper

@bold : chinta same feeling 🖐🏻 I hated that date scene.

Edit : In sbs as well ST talked about that scene saying she never wants any woman in life to have such kind of date😆🤣

@bold: If ST comes out with all the sach. Sab log muh chupate firenge. I remember her IV for Adilie scream session. She said ye kaisa pyar hai jisme bharosa hi nahi hai. Girl is walking truth bomb if let loose🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

1217374 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Colormenow

Abhi bhi cater karegi toh ye log khush hi honge. Phir chahe doormat hi kyun na ho😒😒😒😒 uughhh the hate in me just gets stronger while reading their posts. Main sabko neutrally dekhna chati hun but these ladies just don't let me. Phir thak haar ke mujhe Imlie ki side leni padti hai. ☺️

yes kal Imlie was crying for that buffoon na so everyone connected with her well saying ye pd wali imlie hain ek dumm pehli jaisi blah blah blah

bold - same

1217374 thumbnail

@bold: If ST comes out with all the sach. Sab log muh chupate firenge. I remember her IV for Adilie scream session. She said ye kaisa pyar hai jisme bharosa hi nahi hai. Girl is walking truth bomb if let loose🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

they'll easily dismiss her saying ye 18 yrs bachhi ko kya pata pyaar aur duniyadaari🤣🤣

1217374 thumbnail

@bold1: there is this Farah woman( she is one of the extreme cases) saba, preeti, sometimes MonikaI don't feel like interacting with anyone. Sab ke sab pagal hain aur bohot jaldi opinions create karte hain.

@Bold2: I did not like terrace date because nothing was sorted out and were just ignoring the pregnant elephant that literally can't be ignored🤷‍♀️ another one was necklace, it was in extreme bad taste. A man who is gifting his wife jewelry for the first time should not be because his mother was unable to. He just threw it around her neck. Mujhe bohot zada disappointment hui thi. Then there was the this kiss befor 2sk Adi nde.... Don't know why GM was standing like a pole. There wa no nothing, the whole sequence was driven by ST. That day I could not praise her enough,... She was that good❤️

@bold3: see this is the problem. These sistas are doing all of this just for a ship that might not be there in the future🤷‍♀️ Adi ji will never drive the story. ITV ML's never do. They just come for important tracks. Baki time sore hain wo log. 🤡

bold 1 - yeah I remember those names.. main zyada padti nahi hoon tweets I know some ppl who are sane like us bas unhi ke tweets padti hoon

bold 2 - jab se he started distrusting her tab se I didn't like any of the lollipops. and video deletion ke baad toh I wanted him koso door from her. chamdi saala chodta hi nahi usko 😡😡😡

1217374 thumbnail

yar anupama bhi nahi aayi hain. even vanraj is acting human nowadays🤣 vo kitna bhi sadist ho log usko like karte hain