Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

1217374 thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: Colormenow

Are aj ki ye manoranjak baat Twitter wale opium khet se nikli hai. Women have started ODing on the own nasha. I have stopped going anywhere but here. Aj pata nahi konsa josh chada. I went to twitter 🤯

It is not about Adi anymore na they have openly started demeaning actors for GM😒 nasha sisters goh abhi bhi ST ke baare mein nahi bolti nahi toh EDT pe hi indirects marti main🤣🤣🤣 specially episode dekhke jaati waha pe🤣🤣

arey yaar nasha behens are alag kisam ke insaans.. jab imlie ne that threesome dialogue maari thi I roasted her.. made a video also. tab ye behens kuch nahi kehrahe the imlie ko cuz she is catering to babusahib's zimmedaari. they are adi's comforters.. they want to make sure he's happy baaki log aur unke feelings jaaye bhaad mein

1217374 thumbnail

Originally posted by: FlowerHater

And who can forget Sudhaji from Kahin kisi roz- The great ramola Sikand and Yamini of naagin😆

It isn't the character ,how convincingly the actor portrays it ,Imlie mein hi AC was loved she was black ,bit malini k chakkar mein usko bhi barbaad kar diya 🥺

yeah I liked AC until malini turned black.. tab se nikammi bangayi🤣

1217374 thumbnail

Originally posted by: FlowerHater

Anupama ka wait karte karte maine Ghum dekh liya🤣

What a sloggy show it is 🤢

How come it is #2

arey pucho mattt

the leads themselves cannot act. FL ko dekhti toh mujhe chakkar aajaata hain

and FD kaa haal samjho the dd there and ML are married in real life.. 🤣

Colormenow thumbnail
Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Chintapandu

Finally a normal morning after so many months.. Pura din jitna kaam karti thi vo sab 11 am ke pehle hi finish kardithi aaj

How happy I was before falling into this bottomless pit😭

Again, I am telling you gufa is better than any other place in this FD😆

Thank you so much Chinta❤️ for creating this. Feels like home🤗

1217374 thumbnail

@bold: haven't watched any of those😆

@bold2: Absolutely! AC ka shouting ke alawa I've liked everything about her. Aur ye zadatar positive maa banti hai. MC ke chakkar mein she also looks chindi now🤣🤣 chuha and all antics, those were hilariously dumb🤣🤣🤣

I don't know man, ab toh itna time ho gaya hai use villain bane hue ab tak toh thik se aa jana chahiye tha. To this date, she can't even peep properly from the poles. She herself looks like a pole with dancing eyebrows( coined by Chinta) Doesn't even have a mast wala bgm. I like vamps with good bgm🥺

yaar my dancing eyebrows remark was for Adi par isko bhi aajata hai🤣

bold - the thing is she has no versatility. bas bubbly characters karsakti hain baaki she can't

I love love love SK's bgm

1217374 thumbnail

Again, I am telling you gufa is better than any other place in this FD😆

Thank you so much Chinta❤️ for creating this. Feels like home🤗

awww 🤗

I feel the same.. such a safe space dar nahi lagti bilkul to read posts.. forum pe itna hostile bangaya hain pura environment I had to make this

really it is a gufa for us🤣🤣

FlowerHater thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6

Ayesha seems like Ragini Khanna,sasural Genda phool wali suhana. Her acting has same reflection.

HappyChamper thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

tell me the names? I usually don't interact there except with 2-3 ppl.. bohot paagal log hain vaha pe.

bold 1 reminds me of something yar I hated that chath pe date scene I so wanted it to be removed in editing par everyone loved it. that behudda without fixing anything was doing these shameless antics to induce her hormones😡 doing silly gestures to impress her so that vahi rahegi even though he doesn't fix anything shameless guy ughhh i hate him

bold 2 - tab they'll ship whoever GM likes and then if that character does anything that causes discomfort to him phir usko bhi bash karengi behens🤡

@bold : chinta same feeling 🖐🏻 I hated that date scene.

Edit : In sbs as well ST talked about that scene saying she never wants any woman in life to have such kind of date😆🤣

Edited by HappyChamper - 2 years ago
HappyChamper thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

awww 🤗

I feel the same.. such a safe space dar nahi lagti bilkul to read posts.. forum pe itna hostile bangaya hain pura environment I had to make this

really it is a gufa for us🤣🤣

Chinta we reached 150 yaar , need gufa continuation plz..

Colormenow thumbnail
Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

tell me the names? I usually don't interact there except with 2-3 ppl.. bohot paagal log hain vaha pe.

bold 1 reminds me of something yar I hated that chath pe date scene I so wanted it to be removed in editing par everyone loved it. that behudda without fixing anything was doing these shameless antics to induce her hormones😡 doing silly gestures to impress her so that vahi rahegi even though he doesn't fix anything shameless guy ughhh i hate him

bold 2 - tab they'll ship whoever GM likes and then if that character does anything that causes discomfort to him phir usko bhi bash karengi behens🤡

@bold1: there is this Farah woman( she is one of the extreme cases) saba, preeti, sometimes MonikaI don't feel like interacting with anyone. Sab ke sab pagal hain aur bohot jaldi opinions create karte hain.

@Bold2: I did not like terrace date because nothing was sorted out and were just ignoring the pregnant elephant that literally can't be ignored🤷‍♀️ another one was necklace, it was in extreme bad taste. A man who is gifting his wife jewelry for the first time should not be because his mother was unable to. He just threw it around her neck. Mujhe bohot zada disappointment hui thi. Then there was the this kiss befor 2sk Adi nde.... Don't know why GM was standing like a pole. There wa no nothing, the whole sequence was driven by ST. That day I could not praise her enough,... She was that good❤️

@bold3: see this is the problem. These sistas are doing all of this just for a ship that might not be there in the future🤷‍♀️ Adi ji will never drive the story. ITV ML's never do. They just come for important tracks. Baki time sore hain wo log. 🤡