Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

HappyChamper thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: FlowerHater

Even black characters are loved remember maya,komo was outright black.

The case is actor should have potential.When urvashi got komo she used to be one of extres in ekta k alag serials but the way she aced it😈

Raasi of saath nibhana sathiya also liked by ppl😊

Edited by HappyChamper - 2 years ago
FlowerHater thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Colormenow

@bold: Oh yes, I've heard about them a lot. Maya psycho ko toh dekha hai in 2- 3 episodes. Komo toh ITV vamps ka base hai, legendary she was man. Abhi tak log usko refer karte hain😆

I did not know ki Urvashi was extra🤓 wohoo, who would've thought😆

Humari wali mein hi problem hai. I don't know how they plan to keep her like this but whatever it is she needs to be ww Or redeemed. Cz she is unable to hold on to the character. 🤷‍♀️ the character just bring disgust and cannot be appreciated for her work too. Vamps mein wo ek baat hoti hai, takiyakalam types. MC character does not have that.👎🏼

And who can forget Sudhaji from Kahin kisi roz- The great ramola Sikand and Yamini of naagin😆

It isn't the character ,how convincingly the actor portrays it ,Imlie mein hi AC was loved she was black ,bit malini k chakkar mein usko bhi barbaad kar diya 🥺

HappyChamper thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Meko iss trio ko saath mein track dekhna h Fahmaan,ST and GM these guys gonna kill it.

Koi bhi hero ho koi bhi anti hero but maza ayega .

Also log bolte h malini Imlie and Aditya mein mazaa nahi aya,it is because third wheel was not at par with the other two.watch anurag,prerna,komo or anurag prerna aparna,or anurag prerna sampada ,Raman,shagun Ishita,jassu,fateh, tejo all three angles of triangles are stupendous.

Yahan it became irritation and with Fahmaan even with his stone face the guy kills

@bold : Exactly 100% true !

With didi drama it became irritating bcz of didi below average acting 👎🏼 and horrible to watch because of plot taking a cringefest turn.

Edited by HappyChamper - 2 years ago
FlowerHater thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6

Anupama ka wait karte karte maine Ghum dekh liya🤣

What a sloggy show it is 🤢

How come it is #2

Colormenow thumbnail
Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

And who can forget Sudhaji from Kahin kisi roz- The great ramola Sikand and Yamini of naagin😆

It isn't the character ,how convincingly the actor portrays it ,Imlie mein hi AC was loved she was black ,bit malini k chakkar mein usko bhi barbaad kar diya 🥺

@bold: haven't watched any of those😆

@bold2: Absolutely! AC ka shouting ke alawa I've liked everything about her. Aur ye zadatar positive maa banti hai. MC ke chakkar mein she also looks chindi now🤣🤣 chuha and all antics, those were hilariously dumb🤣🤣🤣

I don't know man, ab toh itna time ho gaya hai use villain bane hue ab tak toh thik se aa jana chahiye tha. To this date, she can't even peep properly from the poles. She herself looks like a pole with dancing eyebrows( coined by Chinta) Doesn't even have a mast wala bgm. I like vamps with good bgm🥺

Colormenow thumbnail
Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Nahi Chinta, according to twitteraunties abhi tak nahi aya hai. 🤷‍♀️

1217374 thumbnail

Finally a normal morning after so many months.. Pura din jitna kaam karti thi vo sab 11 am ke pehle hi finish kardithi aaj

How happy I was before falling into this bottomless pit😭

1217374 thumbnail

If I take names Tab toh sab pagal ho jayenge🤣🤣🤣 Man, I can actually name the aunties of Birdie.🤣🤣🤣wo har time kisi ko bhi kahi bhi sunane lag jaati hain. Dusre fd walon ko bhi🤣

@bold: He has been saying this from the very start but selective listening ke aage kon sunta hai🤷‍♀️

Definitely they are insecure about Adilie. Main bas Aryile ka wait kar rahi hu. Ek baar divorce ho jaane do main khud gufa se nikal ke threads likhungi. I like Adilie too but kabhi bhi Arylie ko kam nahi dekha. ST does magic when it comes to chemistry. She has this thing, jiski wajah se she looks good with almost everyone. Are yr wo nishu tak ke saath achi lagti hai🤣 I have felt blant with Adilie on various occasions but kabhi bola nahi hai. Aise toh sabko uth ke aajana chahiye Adilie ki lacking chemistry ko leke. Phir sistas kya karengi? 🤓

Do these people even understand that ST and GM both will work on different projects and romance different people after this show🤷‍♀️

tell me the names? I usually don't interact there except with 2-3 ppl.. bohot paagal log hain vaha pe.

bold 1 reminds me of something yar I hated that chath pe date scene I so wanted it to be removed in editing par everyone loved it. that behudda without fixing anything was doing these shameless antics to induce her hormones😡 doing silly gestures to impress her so that vahi rahegi even though he doesn't fix anything shameless guy ughhh i hate him

bold 2 - tab they'll ship whoever GM likes and then if that character does anything that causes discomfort to him phir usko bhi bash karengi behens🤡

1217374 thumbnail

This is freaking hilarious🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 Ek rain scene hi toh tha🤣🤣🤣

Itne wahiyat log.. 🤣🤣

only one word is enough to describe them - BAAunties🤡
1217374 thumbnail

The Adi fandom is getting insecure as kisi takkar k ko le aye +Fahmaan is very underrated ,usko abhi tak koi aisa project mila jo usko hype+ stand out kar sake,Imlie is one such project

the guy is a performer yar.. bina kuch bole hi he made such an impact ab aur bhi milenge humhe uska scenes..

Sumbultouqueer Imlie GIF - Sumbultouqueer Imlie Adilie - Discover & Share GIFs