Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Wynn thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: eshasrk

Ok guys saw a new on location video....are these guys stalking us here ???

Just what I thought, I think is going to happen: Kajol thinks tht Anurag has lied to her regarding Priyanka. 

Ishita said tht many truths regarding Priyanka and Anurag are coming infront of her and even though she confronted Anurag earlier abt it , it seems now Anurag has lied to her.

And she might confront him or not, but now Kajol thinks tht its the 2nd time she has been lied to. She told Pishimaa tht she keeps chosing the wrong guys 😢😢. Although Pishi was telling her to confront Anurag abt it, but Kajol said its enough what she saw....

And now she only wants to concentrate on her work and family.

Kajol was seen crying 1st very badly and than very determined. And she is ignoring Anurags messages.  

Just what I thought would be happening. And we discussed here too. 

In this video she was wearing different suit so its another on location video. I guess its after Priyankas mother comes.

I think this khandaani kangan thing will come into play now....

Well great news if cvs is reading our posts; then they should know where they are going wrong and how they need to tighten up their plots😀

eshasrk thumbnail

I was wondering about something: will Kajol stop Anurag at the airport ??? 

Or will he come back to give her the award and then she will stop him ???

The venue in the promo doesnt really look like the airport with tables all around and lights 🤔

Why do I get the feeling tht he will return to give her the award and then leave from there...

AnomalyofTime thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

I was wondering about something: will Kajol stop Anurag at the airport ??? 

Or will he come back to give her the award and then she will stop him ???

The venue in the promo doesnt really look like the airport with tables all around and lights 🤔

Why do I get the feeling tht he will return to give her the award and then leave from there...

This is something I also wondered. I mean him not turning up to give her the award feels like a slap in the face, even though he can justify it by saying if I come there then I won't be able to leave. I don't think Anurag will do that because, I think he might just turn up to give her the award and then they have that heartfelt conversation when he is leaving.

Wynn thumbnail

Originally posted by: arivarshi

This is something I also wondered. I mean him not turning up to give her the award feels like a slap in the face, even though he can justify it by saying if I come there then I won't be able to leave. I don't think Anurag will do that because, I think he might just turn up to give her the award and then they have that heartfelt conversation when he is leaving.

Well @Esha & @ arivaeshi

Yes you are both probably right; he turns up to give her award then goes & she stops him then, they may well have a discussion & she accepts his proposal because on location video is of her in green suit & she is happy and in love...this is 29th nov to 3rd dec: 

I feel then following week 6th dec to 10th dec their happiness is short lived because Priyanka; her mother & influence of Didi BH turn up to Kajol's house to stop the marriage alliance  and all drama going on there with Nania's wedding which will go  ahead I think

Yes Kajol will think she has been lied to again because either she did not clarify about the engagement cards with Anurag or conversation with Priyanka  & if she did Anurag would have reassured her but he has no way of knowing his alliance has already been fixed by his grandmother without his knowledge or consent ...so Priyanka and her mother turning up to Kajols house with bangles as shagun is proof of engagement alliance as far as she is concerned 

Things will get  to a head with Anurag/ his grandmother/ Priyanka/ her mum and Kajol for sure 

You both mention 15th dec - I pray that Anurag just marries Kajol on this day..

Forget getting engaged to her...the feminist in me would be outraged but the romantic in me wins hands down😀😀😀           

eshasrk thumbnail

Originally posted by: Wynn

Well @Esha & @ arivaeshi

Yes you are both probably right; he turns up to give her award then goes & she stops him then, they may well have a discussion & she accepts his proposal because on location video is of her in green suit & she is happy and in love...this is 29th nov to 3rd dec: 

I feel then following week 6th dec to 10th dec their happiness is short lived because Priyanka; her mother & influence of Didi BH turn up to Kajol's house to stop the marriage alliance  and all drama going on there with Nania's wedding which will go  ahead I think

Yes Kajol will think she has been lied to again because either she did not clarify about the engagement cards with Anurag or conversation with Priyanka  & if she did Anurag would have reassured her but he has no way of knowing his alliance has already been fixed by his grandmother without his knowledge or consent ...so Priyanka and her mother turning up to Kajols house with bangles as shagun is proof of engagement alliance as far as she is concerned 

Things will get  to a head with Anurag/ his grandmother/ Priyanka/ her mum and Kajol for sure 

You both mention 15th dec - I pray that Anurag just marries Kajol on this day..

Forget getting engaged to her...the feminist in me would be outraged but the romantic in me wins hands down😀😀😀           

Ishita said in the video tht Kajol had clarified with Anurag and he said there is nothing btwn Anurag and Priyanka. 

The question now is was she talking abt the 1st clarification before Durga Pujo OR was she talking abt clarification now ?? That is yet to be seen.

But we all know there must be a reason why Kajol kept her mouth shut to her mother abt Priyanka and why Sharmila kept her mouth shut to Anurag abt Priyanka.....suddenly everyone becomes dumb and idiots just to create confusion...

IF Kajol clarifies this time around with Anurag and then she sees the Khandaani Kangan with Priyanka....yes thn she will get pissed off and think tht Anurag lied to her...

But Kajol looked pretty determined in the video for someone who fell in love again and got " lied to" for the 2nd time.... yes she cried her heart out infront of her Pishimaa but then she made up her mind. In tht case she is pretty strong 

eshasrk thumbnail

How long will the makers keep Anurag and Kajol seperated ???

The just know tht they cannot continue with this engagement naatak of Priyanka for much longer than 1 week , most probably 2 weeks, becoz everyone seems tired of negative tracks. Everywhere in comment sections its mentioned how long more viewers have to wait for AnJol marriage and when Kajol finally find some happiness ....so makers know what is cooking 

What is yet to be seen is how long they will stretch this rubber band, becoz even tht breaks at some point right 

Savee12 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2

@eshasrk..Thanks for sharing the on location  video tit bits..

It seems its  the something  before what we are expecting karan mentioned in his interview..

A big misunderstanding because of Priyanka and gang..

I understand kajol's heartbreaking because she already had that fear that her happiness will be snatched away..For her history repeating again but one thing Anurag is not Arjun..

There will be heartbreak both sides and esp kajol ignoring anurag messages and calls..This guy will go crazy ..

Now hopefully the two pishima's do something and priority anjol should have a real confrontation and clear the misunderstanding between them..

Another thing anurag must know what's going behind his back and though must respect elders but I so want him to kick out that evil grandma and his self obsessed  so called friend out of his house.. 

eshasrk thumbnail

@savee12:

No thanks dear..🤗

Yes maybe this is the big MU before Anurag and Kajol will be together. My only concern is tht Anurag doesnt get engaged to Priyanka out of rage, becoz tht will only confirm Kajols thoughts tht Anurag indeed lied to her and gave her dhoka. 

Infact none of the 2 is wrong in this case. Anurag has no idea whats going on behind his back and Kajol will believe what she sees. And becoz she has already been cheated once, she is more sensitive so for her its twice as difficult. 

I hope it comes to a confrontation between Anurag and Kajol where she spills everything out about Priyanka so tht Anurag is aware of what is happening so he can confront his snake like friend and his old hag.

And I agree respect is needed, but when ppl cross the lines , there is a limit. And I want Anurag to break all ties with this buffoon so tht she doesnt return into his life after this. She can take her palkhi, sit on it and go to hell. And for Priyanka....jeezzz I am so waiting for Anurag to blast her off real bad and kick her out of his life, house and hospital....

After tht Anurag can go after Kajol, becoz obviously she is maha pissed and hurt. And she will drive Anurag crazy with her silent treatment of not talking to him or answering his phonecalls 😂😂😂

AnomalyofTime thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

@savee12:

No thanks dear..🤗

Yes maybe this is the big MU before Anurag and Kajol will be together. My only concern is tht Anurag doesnt get engaged to Priyanka out of rage, becoz tht will only confirm Kajols thoughts tht Anurag indeed lied to her and gave her dhoka. 

Infact none of the 2 is wrong in this case. Anurag has no idea whats going on behind his back and Kajol will believe what she sees. And becoz she has already been cheated once, she is more sensitive so for her its twice as difficult. 

I hope it comes to a confrontation between Anurag and Kajol where she spills everything out about Priyanka so tht Anurag is aware of what is happening so he can confront his snake like friend and his old hag.

And I agree respect is needed, but when ppl cross the lines , there is a limit. And I want Anurag to break all ties with this buffoon so tht she doesnt return into his life after this. She can take her palkhi, sit on it and go to hell. And for Priyanka....jeezzz I am so waiting for Anurag to blast her off real bad and kick her out of his life, house and hospital....

After tht Anurag can go after Kajol, becoz obviously she is maha pissed and hurt. And she will drive Anurag crazy with her silent treatment of not talking to him or answering his phonecalls 😂😂😂

Today's episode last scene Anurag - " Gaadi rokiye, gaadi ghuma lijiye" after watching Kajol on livestream feeling embarassed on the stage as everyone is staring at her.

Wynn thumbnail

@savee12:

No thanks dear..🤗

After drama is done all 4can go, Priyanka, her mother; her friend and take granny with them, out, out; out ! 

It might be very very very close call almost to engagement point with Priyanka but he wont go through with it, makers know how incensed audience will be and they dont dare lose viewers as on a downward trend with ratings now anyway