Views

Users

Frequent Posters

faja thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: Rudhita18

Hello πŸ‘‹πŸ‘‹πŸ˜Š

Waah aap sabki icchaye puri ho gayi ........Congo enjoy kro aap log .......but wait Pravisht to sayad dusra show kr raha hai n to .....idhar kya Anirudh change kr denge 😐😐

Meri koi icha nahi re.. Maine Tata bye bye kiya tha.Just enjoyed the Promo .rekindled memories and aura was looking grown up and Pretty. But promo Achansk se tapka.. Pasta nahi kahan se. Aur colours ki promotions ka shikar humse zyada Kon bana.. I have become wise to not fall into this tactics. The whole subject of cast, channel and everything is subject to speculation.. Wise decision is to stay back and agar man kare to sit back and laugh at the happenings and tug of wars .. Kyunki shamil hoke frustrate hone se kaafi age bad chuke hum.. Zindagi ka seekh Mila.. Thanks to makers and channel of BB. πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜€

Par jo bhi ho dekho inki promo tactics ka asar we are still talking about it..logon se wapas Milana to khushi ki baat hai.. To chalo hum ne maaf ki agar channel ki chalaki hai to usiko bhi.. 🀣

Edited by faja - 2 years ago
faja thumbnail

Originally posted by: ARoadLessWalked

BB season 2 ke promo ke wajah se bahut log aaye hain phir se forum par

Cycle agarbatti ka add yaad agaya..

Everyone has a reason to pray.. So like everyone has a reason to be backπŸ˜†

faja thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mugkale

@ Bold: 🀣Haan achhese Pata chal gaya hai ye ab..

Yeah busy with routine..bhagi bhagi Bondita ki vajah se aayi.. but aane Wali thi... Sony pe ek Thoda interesting promo dekha, 'Jagganath aur Purvi ki dosti anokhi' nam ke 1 show ka.. kisine dekha kya?

Post BB I am back to my books and web series.. TV pe to kuchh nai dekha.. baki aap ne koi show dekha kya?

Na Mugs.. Didn hear of the promo .But I have watched promo of naagin 6 and laughed for a life time.. Ekta ki mahanata..🀣

.. Just to get of boredom peeped in to here and there.. I didn find anything worth investing for a regular watch.. I just like to watch madam sir at times as it's mostly not a continuation saga but more like picking up one story after other and because of the funny element and sitcom nature and not SaaS bahu dramas

1194386 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mugkale

@ Bold: 🀣Haan achhese Pata chal gaya hai ye ab..

Yeah busy with routine..bhagi bhagi Bondita ki vajah se aayi.. but aane Wali thi... Sony pe ek Thoda interesting promo dekha, 'Jagganath aur Purvi ki dosti anokhi' nam ke 1 show ka.. kisine dekha kya?

Post BB I am back to my books and web series.. TV pe to kuchh nai dekha.. baki aap ne koi show dekha kya?

@bold which book are you reading?

1194386 thumbnail

Hello πŸ‘‹πŸ‘‹πŸ˜Š

Waah aap sabki icchaye puri ho gayi ........Congo enjoy kro aap log .......but wait Pravisht to sayad dusra show kr raha hai n to .....idhar kya Anirudh change kr denge 😐😐

Kuch idea nahi aa raha ki kya ho raha hain...

Edited by ARoadLessWalked - 2 years ago
1194386 thumbnail

Originally posted by: faja

Na Mugs.. Didn hear of the promo .But I have watched promo of naagin 6 and laughed for a life time.. Ekta ki mahanata..🀣

.. Just to get of boredom peeped in to here and there.. I didn find anything worth investing for a regular watch.. I just like to watch madam sir at times as it's mostly not a continuation saga but more like picking up one story after other and because of the funny element and sitcom nature and not SaaS bahu dramas

Naagin 6 promo🀣 it really looks like she/writers are out of ideas and are grasping at the straws of whatever they findπŸ˜†

Maddam sir is goodπŸ‘πŸΌ I watched some episodes before....

Edited by ARoadLessWalked - 2 years ago
faja thumbnail

@bold which book are you reading?

Yeah keep suggesting any good reads if you find..

Are you reading anything lately Deepu?

faja thumbnail

Kuch idea nahi aa raha ki kya ho raha hain...

Haha.. True it has become like prove 1+1=3

Haan matlab unki lakshya poora Hogaya humein confuse karke.. As usual.. Lado chagdo TRP badao andolan

Le viewers: "choot Tera uljha daaga sira na haat me in aaya.. Rista Tera Mera"

Le rangu : "Haan yahin to lakshya hai mera, Rishta Tera Mera"

Edited by faja - 2 years ago
faja thumbnail

Naagin 6 promo🀣 it really looks like she/writers are out of ideas and are grasping at the straws of whatever they findπŸ˜†

Maddam sir is goodπŸ‘πŸΌ I watched some episodes before....

And the funniest fact is nagins nationality is revealed too.. They also belong to the same political demarcation as ours.. Padosi desh ki hamla.. Biological weapon.. Snake venom as antidote..OMG..Yahan to do vaccine ke be baad bhi covid positive hoke.. Post covid issues chel rahe ho.. Ye naagin pehle kyun nahin aaya.. Ab vaccine ka kya kare. Ye creativity na dikhaye ki vaccine has snake venom or naagmani magic.. Poor front line health workers and researchers... Saara mehnat ka phal ekta ki naagin le liya

@hema: aap ko bhi dekhna chahiye ye promo.. Mast hai.. Matlab creativity ka alag level

faja thumbnail

Hello πŸ‘‹πŸ‘‹πŸ˜Š

Ek secret batao.. Jab anchal joined BB, she was as a part of other SSP show too.. Yaad hain? Kudca.. Bas coma main tha wahan..

Hum kya Jane inka mayajal. 🀣

Yahan kuch bhi ho Saktaa hain..

But what my gut feels is like it might a narration through the eyes of lil Bon..old scenes. Deleted scenes and may be a few additional scenes.. Pravi is still with SSP production, anchal was offered too but declined.. Aura's promo in rishtey..no other promotions from ph or actors.. Some connection yet no connection..

The crux of story is milking the fandom of BB.. TRP ship doob raha hai na inka..