Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ammu07 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

I just hope agr kuch hua..toh isse wohi jawaab mile aage se.. jo isne VP ko diya tha..Focus on the game.😆

bollyqueen0 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Everyone who leaves has the nicest things to say about Umar. Shows how genuine and sweet he is ❤️

NINALOGY thumbnail

Though I don't want Any love angle between Umar and RD. Still i laughed when KK called RD his bhabhi.

Koi roko Tejran ko. Maat karo Umar ky saath aisa aur Umar control karo bhai. Focus on your game. Don't do any love angle.

Asha_Tacker thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: bb15fan

If they evict Umar. What's there to watch. He's the main entertainer and the charming personality. Genuine person. They should evict fake teja, shamita and nishant.

Please don't use the names of other contestants who are in the BB house yet. It's against to the AT rules. Please edit your comment.

Asha_Tacker thumbnail

Hey dear, you are using the names of other contestants in the AT. Please edit all your comments. Instead of names, you can just use initials as we all do to refer to the other contestants.

Asha_Tacker thumbnail
PilloWtalk_13 thumbnail

Originally posted by: bb15fan

If they evict Umar. What's there to watch. He's the main entertainer and the charming personality. Genuine person. They should evict fake teja, shamita and nishant.

Hi plz do not use other member's name and name calling is also not allowed.Edit plz

PilloWtalk_13 thumbnail

Interview at News18

Vishal Kotian: Neither Shamita Shetty nor Tejasswi Prakash, Umar Riaz Deserves to Win Bigg Boss 15.

Glimpse:-

However, he thinks there is one contestant who deserves the winning title more than Shamita or Tejasswi. “Tejasswi is my first priority and Shamita is my second and she fought with me on this. But coming to her, I am not even her second choice, I am fourth! I come after Neha, Raqesh and Rajiv, so how could she fight over my choice? But if you ask me who deserves to win out of all the contestants, I will neither choose Shamita nor Teja. Umar Riaz should win this game because he is the only contestant who started from zero and became the hero. That is the most difficult thing to do."

NINALOGY thumbnail

Originally posted by: SushantForever

Ormax ranking

Umar in 4th place.

P is in 5th so now it unfair.last week it was more than fair😆

And for doing nothing,for being absent from house, queen is in 3rd place. Kk T sustained in the same place.

Umar deserved to be in top 3

Asha_Tacker thumbnail

https://twitter.com/DrRealUmariaz/status/1464586625317584897?s=19

I can't express how happy I'm listening to this VK's statement. Coming this from him is a very big thing. Because he spent much less time with Umar compared to his equation with others. And clearly his priorities were T n S... But the way Umar and VK bonded in the recent days has my heart. VK may had been a tricky person in his game. But he had really played the BB game well. Alas... He evicted much sooner than some others who least deserved to be in house. But I'm so happy that he kept his word of Umar being his priority from the moment he and Umar spoke about being each other's priority in the game...

I just like this man for his unbiased statement.❤️❤️❤️