Shaheer’s new project 🤩

xmanisha thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

I’ve been stalking (almost like serendipity) Shaheer on social media & the guy has had a good haircut and is in Kochi rn for a project with Big Banner Films “YKDD”. Opposite Shweta Basu Prasad (Makdee/oh papad wale panga na le 😆)

I have a feeling it’s going to be a web series. Just have that feeling. 🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺

I miss Kuch Rang yaar…. And not the whole story and everything. But the set, cast and everything just felt like homecoming every day. Trying to get over it, but still unsuccessful 🥲🥲🥲

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

WaterSprout thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

I know this feeling well. Especially when you see the cast of your favourite show/movie moving on to other things while you're just stuck there. 

Desperately wanting them to post something related to the show so that your feelings are validated 🥲

That's what we are doing the rewatch for! I'm so glad we got to talk to so many fellow fans through this forum. S3 wouldn't have been half as enjoyable if it weren't for all the humor this forum brought to the unbearable episodes. 

WaterSprout thumbnail

Also Shaheer looks so good with the haircut! Wish he's shave too. I have known about him since Kya Mast Hai Life days (2008/9?) and the guy has aged liked fine wine. How do I stop crushing on him?! 😍

xmanisha thumbnail

Originally posted by: WaterSprout

I know this feeling well. Especially when you see the cast of your favourite show/movie moving on to other things while you're just stuck there. 

Desperately wanting them to post something related to the show so that your feelings are validated 🥲

That's what we are doing the rewatch for! I'm so glad we got to talk to so many fellow fans through this forum. S3 wouldn't have been half as enjoyable if it weren't for all the humor this forum brought to the unbearable episodes. 

I knooow. The part about moving on, I genuinely feel stuck and I don’t have this feeling with any movie cast and/or other show cast. KRPKAB is just special, if it makes sense. I find daily soaps to be more personal, they come on your tv every day. Other than movies, which you finish in a single sitting.

I didn’t watch Kuch Rang when it was aired & I’m glad I didn’t, because I don’t think I would be able to completely understand the underlying moral of the story if I watched it at a younger age. But still.. now with S3 gone and knowing there’s no scope for a 4th season because the cast doesn’t support it.. I don’t know. It feels empty? Wow dramatic 🤣🤣🤣

That being said, I feel soooo thankful for you and so many forum members who are posting their thoughts on the rewatch every day. I’m happy and I look forward to watching the old episodes every day. 

xmanisha thumbnail

Also Shaheer looks so good with the haircut! Wish he's shave too. I have known about him since Kya Mast Hai Life days (2008/9?) and the guy has aged liked fine wine. How do I stop crushing on him?! 😍

Ughhhh tell me about it. I feel like a teenager. Haven’t crushed on a celeb for years & now the butterflies are back. 

WaterSprout thumbnail

Originally posted by: xmanisha

I knooow. The part about moving on, I genuinely feel stuck and I don’t have this feeling with any movie cast and/or other show cast. KRPKAB is just special, if it makes sense. I find daily soaps to be more personal, they come on your tv every day. Other than movies, which you finish in a single sitting.

I didn’t watch Kuch Rang when it was aired & I’m glad I didn’t, because I don’t think I would be able to completely understand the underlying moral of the story if I watched it at a younger age. But still.. now with S3 gone and knowing there’s no scope for a 4th season because the cast doesn’t support it.. I don’t know. It feels empty? Wow dramatic 🤣🤣🤣

That being said, I feel soooo thankful for you and so many forum members who are posting their thoughts on the rewatch every day. I’m happy and I look forward to watching the old episodes every day. 

What makes KRPKAB special for me is that I'm still as enamored as I was when I first watched it in 2017. I tend to get obsessed over books/movies/shows (I have no control, lol) and basically research the heck out of them, get them out of my system so I can move on to the next one.

None of that worked with KRPKAB. 

I'm just as obsessed, if you haven't noticed 😂

Heck, I wasn't even half as excited about the Friends reunion even though that is also a comfort show for me. 

I wish we get to see the cast together again, if only for an interview. 🥺

WaterSprout thumbnail

Ughhhh tell me about it. I feel like a teenager. Haven’t crushed on a celeb for years & now the butterflies are back. 

The weird part is that I don't think I ever stopped crushing on him. 🙈

I generally tend to crush on a different actor every couple of months. Like, even Henry Cavill got only a month after I watched Superman. And he's like a sculpted Greek statue 😂

I guess it's the way I feel about KRPKAB too. I don't even understand why I like the show and him so much. It's really strange 🧐

xmanisha thumbnail

What makes KRPKAB special for me is that I'm still as enamored as I was when I first watched it in 2017. I tend to get obsessed over books/movies/shows (I have no control, lol) and basically research the heck out of them, get them out of my system so I can move on to the next one.

None of that worked with KRPKAB. 

I'm just as obsessed, if you haven't noticed 😂

Heck, I wasn't even half as excited about the Friends reunion even though that is also a comfort show for me. 

I wish we get to see the cast together again, if only for an interview. 🥺

There’s just something. So I’m currently in that phase where I take a track or episode that I like and from there I keep watching one episode after another. And this has been going on since.. September I think? I don’t even get bored of it. It’s crazy, I even remember the dialogues. I’ve also concluded that it doesn’t matter how many times I watch it, I’ll keep on crying at certain because the music is just so soothing and the execution is so well. I sing the title song throughout the day, it’s crazy!!! 
I’ve been on a hiatus from work and I’m glad I start working again from next week, so I get some more things done other than obsessing over this show 😂 I mean, loving is one thing, unhealthy obsessing over something is another 😛 #notetoself 

WaterSprout thumbnail

There’s just something. So I’m currently in that phase where I take a track or episode that I like and from there I keep watching one episode after another. And this has been going on since.. September I think? I don’t even get bored of it. It’s crazy, I even remember the dialogues. I’ve also concluded that it doesn’t matter how many times I watch it, I’ll keep on crying at certain because the music is just so soothing and the execution is so well. I sing the title song throughout the day, it’s crazy!!! 
I’ve been on a hiatus from work and I’m glad I start working again from next week, so I get some more things done other than obsessing over this show 😂 I mean, loving is one thing, unhealthy obsessing over something is another 😛 #notetoself 

Hahaha ikr!

Gotta get a real hobby. These days I'm stumped when someone asks what I've been up to. I can't even tell my friends it's KRPKAB because the judgement that'll come my way if they know I watched a daily soap of my own volition... 🙈

They'll start teasing me before I could even explain why this show isn't like a typical daily soap.