But he managed the situation

Maan tried to revenge Arjun

But Arjun choose truth

Annie performance dance and Geet join her

But Awww Maan covered Arjun eyes

Geet kissed Maan on cheeks in front of their siblings

Aww Maan was upset bec of this

They hard argument on this

But dadi stop them if she didn’t then I think then would have pull each other hairs 🤣

Thanks for PM

Update soon

sanum23 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 12 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 2 years ago

Awesome pt

Maan lied bz he scared of geet reaction all have enjoying playing dare or truth maan gave geet dare to kiss him and geet played smartly and kissed him on cheek

Dadi came and make them end the game

amazonforest thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Baby I can understand and I’m with you but please don’t stop it 🙏 request 🥺

Creampuff thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Part 8 ❤️

Fun filled update di !!!😆

The antics of this couple are like a good comedy show however they have Arjun & Annie involved as well !!

Maan just barely dodged the bullet when Arjun was going to throw him under the bus with the shalini comment 🤣🤣poor guy was sweating bullets 😅 b/c he was afraid if his geet Sherni.

This infamous game of spin the bottle with truth & dare was fun but had a dangerous element b/c geet was involved ..,,,,,, you can never can anticipate what she will or will not do 😆

She totally keeps maan on his toes 😆

The seductive kiss that ended up as s kiss on the cheek was absolutely hilarious!!!! 🤣🤣🤣

Poor maan

Good thing dadi came before these two began a physical fight ..,,,,,,, they definitely are like little children........ no wonder dadi gets exhausted!!!

Thank you di 🤗

zida37 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2

Plssss no it’s I really like this ff plss don leave this story

maangeet.gmmg thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

That's true but I like ur this story very much because this one is totally different from ur other stories dear it's good tobsee d cute fight and lovely fun moments in this story and I know it's really tough to create fun moments ur story is totally refreshing and I actually love all ur stories though I haven't read all but I read ur recent stories and have read parachaiyaan and many others all r different from each one I always look forward for ur stories dear and HUM TUM is very different and refreshing. I hope everyone gives time and read ur this story they ll love it as I do.

metromasti thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

I know baby as a writer you feel bad and ye hona bhi chaiye nevertheless I'm requesting you baby don't stop the updates of this beautiful light hearted story 🙏😘

Alamelu thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Seriously do they even anything other than. To fight with each other. Crazy. No wonder dadi called them kindergarteners !! they then feel Bad that their siblings left them And went out

So glad dadi gave them a piece of her mid. Geet feeling very bad

oh Maan so much in trouble with truth or dare game. Wonder how he is going to get it if this mess

Alamelu thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Maan is ina lot of trouble isn’t he. For sure it’s sofa for him tomite.

His wife is a Sherni Look at how she handled the dare. Maan seems to be the only one struggling whereas everyone else is having fun. Poor guy

waiting for Maan geet interaction when they go their bedroom. Will it be passion or soda.

Gudiyeet thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

I’m interesting read your stories please continue dear i don’t know my comments good or bad