Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

RainbowUnicorm thumbnail
Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Geeta ji seems to be very seasoned and mature...loved how she said mediocre content gets to stay longer...so true👏

About SKR and SK...we all can see how they are taking it. Hopefully they will get good stuff. Show deserved at least a year. But things end at some point.

RainbowUnicorm thumbnail

Originally posted by: lnmdjaddict

I don’t know but I think mehendi hai rachnewali will have season 2 which will cover all open holes in current season like Krishna rao track where krishna rao will come as a threat to rao family maybe pallavi would be pregnant or already have kids and raghav will again take gun in hand to protect his family. Pallavi’s parents past and all will also be covered in season 2 I guess. Let’s wait n hope for the best.

I also feel the same. They are testing Raghavi pull on audience maybe....hope for season 2. Many good plots can be written....

Kavita99 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: RainbowUnicorm

I also feel the same. They are testing Raghavi pull on audience maybe....hope for season 2. Many good plots can be written....

i dont think so makers himself are not interested otherwise apna hi creation ese barbad kon krta h. Sikku lost interest long ago so no hopes... Still if any other ph bring mhrw 2 back thn maybe..

But that also only if sikku sold them the rights otherwise not.

Jugnu21 thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Kavita99

mujhe pehle se pta tha before mandar track ke December tak b ni tikega show still mereko thoda bharosa tha sikku pe par jaise usne band bajayi mene socha bhi nhi tha esa hoga. Instead of krishna rao and pallavi's backstory what he gave two pathetic ex tracks ugghh... I m feeling bad for saishi. Itni acchi chemistry ka kachra upr se pta ni ye dono ab saath fer kabhi dekhne b milege ke nahi.

Kavita mje 1 doubt h yaar.. MHrW and ssk2 me sirf .1 ka difference ta in terms of trp .. wo baad me 5:30 pr jakr band baji h…

ZMGa and rival show Udaariyaan me to kafi difference h in terms of trp fir b ZMGa is not on radar?

I heard rumors that CKMDK and Vidrohi is on hit list next… to ye ZmGa k sath itna favoritism kyu?

whereas MHRW was way more popular online with stable fan base…

I seriously think something else is going on… May be they did not have any story left or whatever story is proposed is not liked by channel.. plus last three tracks (Mandar, Raghav sudharo, Esha) gathered a lot of flak on SM… may be they all thought its best to let it go… because frankly trp wise to ab ssk2 has gained .. usse phle mhrw ne kbhi bdhne ni dia use…

Sunaina7 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: nikkiGarg

I seriously think something else is going on… May be they did not have any story left or whatever story is proposed is not liked by channel.. plus last three tracks (Mandar, Raghav sudharo, Esha) gathered a lot of flak on SM… may be they all thought its best to let it go… because frankly trp wise to ab ssk2 has gained .. usse phle mhrw ne kbhi bdhne ni dia use…

I think channel was constantly trying to meddle with the storyline of show and sikku and his team could have accommodated as much as they can. And at last sikku too lost interest in the show and focused on his two new shows.The user who went on the set said that channel decides the track and writers have to unfortunately adhere to it. I know tracks can be good or bad it only depends on execution which was in sikku hand but when someone original creativity is getting destroyed , it frustrating to work on the same project and also one of the point is that he wasn't clearly emotionally attached to mhrw as we audience were

So IMO it's channel and sikku mutual decision to shut the shop

Kavita99 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Kavita mje 1 doubt h yaar.. MHrW and ssk2 me sirf .1 ka difference ta in terms of trp .. wo baad me 5:30 pr jakr band baji h…

ZMGa and rival show Udaariyaan me to kafi difference h in terms of trp fir b ZMGa is not on radar?

I heard rumors that CKMDK and Vidrohi is on hit list next… to ye ZmGa k sath itna favoritism kyu?

slot change se do week pehle hi apna 1.0 nd 1.1 tha nd makkhi ka 1.4 both times... About two shows on radar yes jaldi jaaege ye b... And about special treatment to 7 pm show usko strt se phle se bhut bde bde logo se pro krwaya tha toh ys uska jaana jldi mushkil h.

Baki chennal nd sikku dono k vjh se show bnd ho rha

RainbowUnicorm thumbnail

I think they ran out if budget because Sikku is starting 3 other regional shows. So they closed this.Also channel interference with this third angle slept with isha track was too much.

Atleast now since its closing the exexution is back in team MHRW hands.