Anniversary 2 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: Maroonporsche

😆Exactly and here your asking for them to have more

I should laugh you out of my office 

😆 Be easy on me my boy 

atominis thumbnail

Salman became like this only post Wanted IMHO.

Otherwise heroines did overshadow him in HAHK, Pyar Kiya toh darna kya, Saajan, Jeet, HSSH, HDDCS, Chori Chori Chupke Chupke, Har dil jo pyar karega, Phir Milenge, Maine Pyar Kyu Kiya, Biwi No. 1, Dulhan Hum Le Jayenge etc.

From Wanted in 2009, Salman began to look for scripts centered solely around him and has avoided multi starrers too, usually avoids top heroines as well. Except Katrina.

He may have worked with Asin, Ayesha, Jacqueline or Sonakshi but I never saw him with other top heroines post 2009. 

But I think he is still better than Aamir who avoided letting heroine overshadow him even in 90s. Aamir tolerated heroine having meatier role only in Dil, HHRPK, Rangeela, Raja Hindustani and maybe Fanaa. Otherwise he barely works with any top heroine nor allows heroine to have many scenes or much of a role in his films. Most of his post 1996 films like Sarfarosh, Lagaan, TZP, RDB, Dangal, DCH, Ghulam, 3 Idiots etc had nothing much to do for heroine. He is perhaps the only star to have given blockbusters like Dangal without a conventional mainstream heroine. He rarely repeats heroines either. I guess Manisha, Juhi, Katrina, Rani, Kareena, Karishma, Raveena are the only heroines with who he worked more than once. Most likely to sideline heroine is Aamir out of all superstars. 

Maroonporsche thumbnail

Originally posted by: atominis

Most likely to sideline heroine is Aamir out of all superstars. 

That’s sounds like something they’d write in Aamirs high school year book

An it seems true. I guess some people don’t notice as his volume of films are much less than Salman 

atominis thumbnail

If there is one star who has shown you can give superhits without heroine or solid villain or whole khandaan as supporting cast, it is Aamir. His films especially since 1999 are all about himself and the story/message. 

Mostly due to his doing less films, people do not realise how he usually picks talented but non threatening actors to go along with him. Actors who never overshadow him in any way.  A Sharman, Darsheel, Sakshi, Fatima, Gracy, Madhavan, Siddharth, Kunal do not overshadow him.

Nor does that guy who played Ghajini. 

Note how he has never really acted with likes of Amrish Puri or Danny either. Nor did any multi starrer with an equally big star like he did AAA with Salman in 1994 or Ajay in 1997 (Ishq).

He chooses theatre or TV or regional actors or medium level stars to work with. There is no Aamir film after 90s that had solid role for heroine except Fanaa. 

He had never worked with Amitabh or Dharam either nor had films where Jaya or Hema played any senior role.

For ma roles too he takes theatre or TV level actresses. Not stars. I was surprised when Waheeda Rehman was seen in RDB or Amitabh was seen in his last film (forgot its name).

Otherwise Aamir does not have reputation of working with equal or bigger stars. 

Anika80 thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: blue-ice.1

No male actor does.....only SRK had/has the guts to let the women overpower him even when he was at the peak of his career....example....look at Deepu's role in OSO....who gives a newbie a double role...best dialogues, songs...and an almost equal length of screen time....who does.....even in RNBDJ...look at newbie Anushka's role......and this was at the peak of his career when no body would dared to go against his wishes...😎

Salman After 2010 pratically didn't have heroine really in his films. Its all about him and his onscreen charisma his fans want Just him..but before he was at par  or even with a less important role than  madhuri  aishwarya rani preity manisha koirala or karishma

TrollikaDevi thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

The heroines make his films  tolerable.  

RaniPreityAish thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

This is why I prefer his 90s and 2000s movies where the heroines have equal status if not bigger roles than him.

In the last decade, Katrina is the only actress he's given big roles to.

Edited by RaniPreityAish - 2 years ago
I_M_SultaN thumbnail

Originally posted by: RaniPreityAish

This is why I prefer his 90s and 2000s movies where the heroines have equal status if not bigger roles than him.

In the last decade, Katrina is the only actress he's given big roles to.

deepika too

padmavat 

ce

Just_Say_Cheese thumbnail

Originally posted by: ChotaShakil420

deepika too

padmavat 

ce

Him in their post is Salman na?!

Edited by Ajeeb-ladki - 2 years ago