Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

486792 thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Thanks a lot girls for sharing your views about the SH duo.

I am quite indifferent to Hasan for while he isn't as obvious as Aamna is,he too,isn't without his biases. One of the reasons why I cannot take them seriously is because,for a duo that is supposed to provide critical reviews about dramas,they do not even bother to watch them properly and completely in the first place. I follow a couple of review channels myself such as Quippe Quest that focuses on Chinese dramas and The Laughing Cavalier that critiques periodic dramas based in the Tudor era. Now while the other two aren't professional critics like SH,their reviews which are basically their opinions on the dramas they watch are pretty balanced and logical as well taking all aspects of the show into consideration such as its storyline,execution and acting.

While I do not watch each and every review of SH,their opinions which they present as indisputable facts are highly jaded and lack a basis since they barely watch enough of a drama to give an opinion on it. It is true that having a bias when it comes to actors is inevitable but what this duo and,especially Aamna,practice is plain double standards. Aamna enjoys projecting an image of herself as a woke woman who has a preference for dramas that are rich in terms of content,or if I have to be more specific,then dramas that can either be considered as pathbreaking or those that consist of "unproblematic" characters. However she often contradicts herself by ignoring the clichés and flaws that shows lead by her favourites have and makes no effort to hide it. Secondly SH seldom emphasize on other aspects of the shows such as the plot and direction. That's what I could figure out while watching their reviews of Fitoor which was also the only time when I watched their videos when they blatantly ignored Wahaj's performance that carried the first ten episodes of the drama and kept hamming about Faysal who did nothing. They were reviewing Maya and Shehryar's drama that was filled with clichés around the same time and Aamna was clearly more interested in fangirling over Sherry instead of discussing the drama. Like I am no one to judge anyone for simping over celebs but one can atleast try to avoid it while they are operating in a professional capacity

As far as Danish is concerned then going by what they said about him,it seems to me that they couldn't believe that not only did he deliver a performance that overshadowed their favorites but also managed to win the admiration of the masses. They grudgingly praised him because they did not have the option of overlooking his performance. About their behaviour over the result of the LSAs then can anyone be anymore childish? Sometimes I wonder inko critics kisne banaya😆

And Aamna found Shahzaib to be creepy? On what basis?? Had he sported a beard then she would have instantly accused Danish of repeating his characters. Overall I believe that both Hasan and Aamna are bound to a herd mentality and their views lack originality.

486792 thumbnail

And Danish aisi cheez hai jisko chahke bhi ignore nahi kar sakte no matter who your favorite actor is 😉

XshopaholicX thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6
as much as i laughed at this..

But for some reason this video makes me even more confident of the thought that these two are gonna look amazing together 😲

Also, side thought, what do you guys think of Dur E as isra? Cuz The bit where they show Shahzaib, i feel dure would look good with him there as well 😲

Ashley.Tisdale thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: -shopaholic-

But for some reason this video makes me even more confident of the thought that these two are gonna look amazing together 😲

Also, side thought, what do you guys think of Dur E as isra? Cuz The bit where they show Shahzaib, i feel dure would look good with him there as well 😲

I doubt DurE would look good as Isra, simply coz of how Isra was as a character. DurE seems to be a strong personality, and Isra was too vulnerable and bechari, with a bit of blonde. The actress playing the role would have to be petite and tiny. Sajal would've worked though...and Sanam if she was still working.

narobi thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: -shopaholic-

she would look good as isra as per me, but i cant imagine her a nibbi girl what minal as isra was doing, that part is little difficult form me to imagine.

Dure so far character have been aaj ki ordinary ladki but sill modern, she doesnt go overboard for her rights but she does stand for herself. Her shows are not woman driven but family driven.

In bharas she left everything for the guy family, but sooner or later jab ladke ne hi chhod diya she stood back and rejoined her old job, same way in pardes she marries a guy who she believes will not go abraod and will have a decent living with him. She married affan just before her father died, she married because her father wanted but on her own terms with the guys she wanted to, last minute pe usne ladka badal diya tha , and pehla ladka hammad hi tha jisko badla gya 🤣.

bothnaffan and dure complete their studies and then affan finds job, then she gets pregnant so job nai karti hai but after child she starts doing it because she didnt want to sit idle and do facebook.

So she does progressive roles staying intact with old age ground roots taught in family.

matlab jo isra ne shahzaib ko btaya nai tha na, wo nuisance dure in character kare to maza nai aayefa, in bharas wo apne husband ko ghar ki sari politics batati hai , except her ex🤣 isra ne to kuch bhi kabhi nai btaya tha , so wo bevkoofana pan i cant expect from dure character.

Any way who knows what is she going to do in KTK.

dure ishq hai jaisi script ko mana kardeti, for sure😆

Ashley.Tisdale thumbnail

Originally posted by: Melkor

Thanks a lot girls for sharing your views about the SH duo.

I am quite indifferent to Hasan for while he isn't as obvious as Aamna is,he too,isn't without his biases. One of the reasons why I cannot take them seriously is because,for a duo that is supposed to provide critical reviews about dramas,they do not even bother to watch them properly and completely in the first place. I follow a couple of review channels myself such as Quippe Quest that focuses on Chinese dramas and The Laughing Cavalier that critiques periodic dramas based in the Tudor era. Now while the other two aren't professional critics like SH,their reviews which are basically their opinions on the dramas they watch are pretty balanced and logical as well taking all aspects of the show into consideration such as its storyline,execution and acting.

While I do not watch each and every review of SH,their opinions which they present as indisputable facts are highly jaded and lack a basis since they barely watch enough of a drama to give an opinion on it. It is true that having a bias when it comes to actors is inevitable but what this duo and,especially Aamna,practice is plain double standards. Aamna enjoys projecting an image of herself as a woke woman who has a preference for dramas that are rich in terms of content,or if I have to be more specific,then dramas that can either be considered as pathbreaking or those that consist of "unproblematic" characters. However she often contradicts herself by ignoring the clichés and flaws that shows lead by her favourites have and makes no effort to hide it. Secondly SH seldom emphasize on other aspects of the shows such as the plot and direction. That's what I could figure out while watching their reviews of Fitoor which was also the only time when I watched their videos when they blatantly ignored Wahaj's performance that carried the first ten episodes of the drama and kept hamming about Faysal who did nothing. They were reviewing Maya and Shehryar's drama that was filled with clichés around the same time and Aamna was clearly more interested in fangirling over Sherry instead of discussing the drama. Like I am no one to judge anyone for simping over celebs but one can atleast try to avoid it while they are operating in a professional capacity

As far as Danish is concerned then going by what they said about him,it seems to me that they couldn't believe that not only did he deliver a performance that overshadowed their favorites but also managed to win the admiration of the masses. They grudgingly praised him because they did not have the option of overlooking his performance. About their behaviour over the result of the LSAs then can anyone be anymore childish? Sometimes I wonder inko critics kisne banaya😆

And Aamna found Shahzaib to be creepy? On what basis?? Had he sported a beard then she would have instantly accused Danish of repeating his characters. Overall I believe that both Hasan and Aamna are bound to a herd mentality and their views lack originality.

Aamna's problem is that she lacks the ability to differentiate between her personal favourites and her friends with the projects that everyone works in. She has blatantly defended Feroze in KAM3 (which imo was the worst show of 2021) but Shahzaib was still called out for his "craziness". Neither did she watch Deewangi, but was all ready with her opinion when Danish won his LSA.

In fact, all the SH duo said was "Deewangi was very popular",...b**ch please, Deewangi's biggest competitor was Thora Sa Haq which had the following factors:

1. Ayeza's first show after the blockbuster MPTH

2. Imran Abbas, one of the most popular names

3. Ayeza and Imran's fourth project a.k.a a hit jodi.

Deewangi defeated this show and secured itself as a slot leader. Peak TRP of the season finale episode was 25.4, which I am guessing was at the time Sultan got shot or when he dies. That episode trended on YouTube for 2 weeks, it trended on Twitter for a long time too.

To undermine a show's success and to snub the point that only one actor carried the show playing a character which has been done before, but brought his own touch to it is incredibly stupid.

@bold: See. Double Standards.

I don't really remember but I guess this episode which has that creepy bit, you can go through it :

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4LLN-K-U72E

In fact, she even mentioned that why do actors only have the beard thing, and when Danish shaved for Meharposh they didn't even review the show. 😆

Ashley.Tisdale thumbnail

Originally posted by: narobi

yaar tune kinza ke shows ki scripts dekhi hai, ulti kardegi tu khud hi, kahan we want him to pair with sajal iqra yumna etc, i personally wanted dure , i do realise that young actress factor but still kinza and saboor type actresses dont stand a chance, sorry if i am sounding rude but kinza is not that good actress yaar, when she cries wo itna glycerine lagati hai and aankein laal hojati hai, when you do method acting aansun khud aatey hai ya halki fulki glycerine lagane. kinza se to kahi better wo new comer aymen hai chupke chupke wali mishi.

i dont hate her but he starring with kinza is going below standards thats my opinion.

Sorry if i hurt you

I'll watch something of hers before commenting on her acting. Because she looks the part, but whether she can act or not remains to be seen.

Where does she stand compared to Danish's film co-stars like Sohai, Saeeda?

Not at all, you are stating ur viewpoint, that's how discussions happen.

narobi thumbnail

https://www.instagram.com/p/CXOhj1_srit/?utm_medium=share_sheet

Dead, ye aise scene karne wala hai show mein, like vest mein. ☺️

He will kill me one day aur main mar ke bhi zinda rahungi tab bhi 🤣

I need soem fresh air now

narobi thumbnail

Maine ekdum hoodie ki ziP upar tak band ki hui thi, after watching him i feel so hot. ☺️

Ashley.Tisdale thumbnail

Originally posted by: narobi

https://www.instagram.com/p/CXOhj1_srit/?utm_medium=share_sheet

Dead, ye aise scene karne wala hai show mein, like vest mein. ☺️

He will kill me one day aur main mar ke bhi zinda rahungi tab bhi 🤣

I need soem fresh air now

Just saw this on Insta and came here to fangirl.

This guy is just Adonis reincarnated

I think I need to shower again smiley43smiley43 My mind has gone thru the entire Kama Sutra in a matter of minutes, f**k me ☺️☺️

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e82VE8UtW8A