Users

Frequent Posters

Ashley.Tisdale thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: -shopaholic-

agree with everything

im sorry par please mujhe Danish ko kinza winza ke saath nai dekhna hai 🀣

Next time aise comment maine dekha toh non existing dislike button press karungi πŸ˜†

What's wrong with Kinza?

She is pretty, got that innocent charm, 5.8 m Insta followers and has done many shows. Aise show mein heroine ka zyada kuch kaam hota bhi nahi hai. πŸ˜†

With actors like Danish, its important that the girl complements him in every way, and in the A lister group, no one other than Ayeza looks good opposite him πŸ˜†

Waise bhi voh itna young dikhta hai, so the actresses opposite him will also get younger as time passes πŸ˜†

narobi thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: -shopaholic-

agree with everything

im sorry par please mujhe Danish ko kinza winza ke saath nai dekhna hai 🀣

Next time aise comment maine dekha toh non existing dislike button press karungi πŸ˜†

same kinza kaafi bekaar lagti hai mujhe, shakal se bhi akal se bhi.

Please yaar danish ke features hain like ache features hain you know

kinza carries her self well but no big bleh from me 🀒

bleh bleh 100 bar bleh🀣

maine ab tak suna nai, ab sunti hun ost

narobi thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ashley.Tisdale

What's wrong with Kinza?

She is pretty, got that innocent charm, 5.8 m Insta followers and has done many shows. Aise show mein heroine ka zyada kuch kaam hota bhi nahi hai. πŸ˜†

With actors like Danish, its important that the girl complements him in every way, and in the A lister group, no one other than Ayeza looks good opposite him πŸ˜†

Waise bhi voh itna young dikhta hai, so the actresses opposite him will also get younger as time passes πŸ˜†

A lister nai hai wo yaar, as vilian she will look good but as heroine no big no from my side
Ashley.Tisdale thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: narobi

A lister nai hai wo yaar, as vilian she will look good but as heroine no big no from my side

Do you realise as time passes Danish's heroines will get younger because he looks young πŸ˜†

There was a time he worked with almost every A Lister in telefilms etc (incl Mehwish Hayat), but now it will look odd, given he can pass for his late 20s also πŸ˜†

Y'all felt Ayesha Khan looked very odd with him in Shert, and dono mein ek saal hi farak hai, toh soch hi lo πŸ˜†

Other than Ayeza, Sana Javed and Sajal Aly, I doubt any other actress from the A-B list would look good with him. At the end of the day, its all about making a fiery on screen pair that the audience roots for.

narobi thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ashley.Tisdale

Do you realise as time passes Danish's heroines will get younger because he looks young πŸ˜†

There was a time he worked with almost every A Lister in telefilms etc (incl Mehwish Hayat), but now it will look odd, given he can pass for his late 20s also πŸ˜†

Y'all felt Ayesha Khan looked very odd with him in Shert, and dono mein ek saal hi farak hai, toh soch hi lo πŸ˜†

Other than Ayeza, Sana Javed and Sajal Aly, I doubt any other actress from the A-B list would look good with him. At the end of the day, its all about making a fiery on screen pair that the audience roots for.

yaar tune kinza ke shows ki scripts dekhi hai, ulti kardegi tu khud hi, kahan we want him to pair with sajal iqra yumna etc, i personally wanted dure , i do realise that young actress factor but still kinza and saboor type actresses dont stand a chance, sorry if i am sounding rude but kinza is not that good actress yaar, when she cries wo itna glycerine lagati hai and aankein laal hojati hai, when you do method acting aansun khud aatey hai ya halki fulki glycerine lagane. kinza se to kahi better wo new comer aymen hai chupke chupke wali mishi.

i dont hate her but he starring with kinza is going below standards thats my opinion.

Sorry if i hurt you

narobi thumbnail

i think ramsha kubra also will look good with danish.

XshopaholicX thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6

Cuz i want A listers opposite Danish.

Kinza inspite of all that you mentioned still doesn't come in the top Actresses category. She is more like a starlet. Her, minal, saboor, they all are one category.

When i first got to know that Minal was opposite Danish in Ishq Hai i was like hain! Why her and all, cuz her image is that she does pakistan ke ekta wala dramas like jalan, nand etc. And i had come across these two twin sisters on insta and their offscreen stuff at that point, i would only think that these two girls are such wannabes and unki fake accent toh chod hi do.. and i would ponder why they are so popular.

So yeah, only later when i watched the show i kept all these thoughts aside and in fact went on to like Minal as Isra. I swear she did really good. She was spot on as the innocent Isra opposite Danish and that too in his shahzaib look. I dont think every actress could mange to look good opposite him especially in his shahzaib get up. Not just that, i loved their chemistry too. They were freaking amazing. But towards the end of the show i was left disappointed with Minal cuz there are so many scenes, where it looks like she gave a half baked performance. First of all we were mad with the makers to ruin Shahzaib's character and his live story. Upar se Minal wasn't giving her best. Now the show is over, toh even im over her, not that i was ever her fan. But cuz of Danish and her association with the show i started liking her onscreen. Even now, if these two were to come together again, i think il be very happy to see them on screen again. Cuz their chemistry is amazing.

XshopaholicX thumbnail

Originally posted by: narobi

yaar tune kinza ke shows ki scripts dekhi hai, ulti kardegi tu khud hi, kahan we want him to pair with sajal iqra yumna etc, i personally wanted dure , i do realise that young actress factor but still kinza and saboor type actresses dont stand a chance, sorry if i am sounding rude but kinza is not that good actress yaar, when she cries wo itna glycerine lagati hai and aankein laal hojati hai, when you do method acting aansun khud aatey hai ya halki fulki glycerine lagane. kinza se to kahi better wo new comer aymen hai chupke chupke wali mishi.

i dont hate her but he starring with kinza is going below standards thats my opinion.

Sorry if i hurt you

at bold, exactly why i dont want her opposite him. 🀣
XshopaholicX thumbnail

See Dur E is a new comer. She may not even be as popular, diva like or any of the stuff you mentioned of Kinza. Par she had good standard. So thats why i am happy to see her opposite Danish.

Iska matlab yeh nahi ki kinza doesn't have standard. Its just that for Danish's standard now she isn't good enough.

I personally dont wanna see Kinza, saboor, hina altaf, neelam muneer, yashma, nimra khan, madiha, and the other actresses who come in dailies to be paired opposite him now. Cuz they all carry their own images to the show as well. At this point Danish needs more than just him carrying the show, if he has to move ahead in the race.

For example: imagine Danish coming in a show with Sajal or yumna. And on the ither hand imagine danish coming in a show opposite minal or a kinza. You know automatically scene dono cases mein kya hone wala hai πŸ˜†

So that way yes, the actress really matters.

narobi thumbnail

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mggspFBkxJA

cant stop laughing πŸ˜†