Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

XshopaholicX thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: Melkor

Hmmmm what kind of shows has I Dream made till now? Because in some cases the storyline of the show affects the OST as well. And since KTK is a tragic romance then maybe they will go along with its theme.

But I agree we should keep our expectations minimal for that will increase our chances of being surprised later πŸ˜†

Baddua, Berukhi, Jhooti, Mere Apne, Thora sa haq, Ghissi pitti mohabbat, koi chaand rakh, to name a few..
Ashley.Tisdale thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: Melkor

You never know for you could have very well been under the spell I cast on you before stealing him so that you wouldn't suspect a thing πŸ˜‰

@bold, Now,now,now Ashley...you don't have to be this brutal towards poor me 🀣πŸ₯Ί

I am immune to all spells in general πŸ˜†

Okay u urself said You Know Who, and then said spell. How am I being brutal? πŸ€“

Although when it comes to Danny, I tend to become....

Iron Man 2 - Black Widow GIF | Gfycat

486792 thumbnail

Originally posted by: -shopaholic-

Baddua, Berukhi, Jhooti, Mere Apne, Thora sa haq, Ghissi pitti mohabbat, koi chaand rakh, to name a few..

Haven't seen the first five πŸ˜† GPM and KCR had okayish OSTs but were fairly decent dramas with strong female leads. Then we can keep our fingers crossed for KTK's OST πŸ˜†
Ashley.Tisdale thumbnail

Here's thread 7! Move here when we cross 150 πŸ₯³ I will be going for my walk, so in case I am not here when we move to the new thread, I'll edit the title later to "People's Champion"

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/5267705

XshopaholicX thumbnail

Melkor, a few pages back you were asking what Something Haute duo think of Danish right.

To start with..

Amna watched the first episode of Deewangi the. Refused to watch it only to return to the laat episode cuz of the hype surrounding the show. In the initial review she called his look " manicured beard" or something πŸ˜† and in the last episode praised his performance. I dont think Hasan watched it.

After watching Meherposh's first episode, the two decided to not watch the drama i guess, cuz they didn't like it or something of that sort.

Now coming to Ishq Hai, I think Hasan kept saying right from the start that Danish has hero like aura. I have heard him repeat that quite a few times. And he would mention how danish ne bahut achi adakari nibhaai hai. And amna would agree. By the last episode, Amna was of the thought that "mujhe yeh hero bada pasand aya hai" "Danish Taimoor has aced this anti hero wala role" " he has got the look, he has got the physique" and she went on to talk about how the hero was being objectified full on with his doley sholey and all πŸ˜† .. from what i remember her saying.

But but but,

Jab Danish won LSA over their favourite Ahad..

Tab yeh dono itne butthurt hue the na ki hum kya bataye 🀣

They clearly didn't like it πŸ€ͺ

So over all, i think there is only a certain limit till where these two wanna praise Danish. Bas touch and go type. And somewhere they dont wanna buy into the fact that Danish is quite popular and everything else that we guys can easily debate about.

And it is well known that Amna is biased to her favourites. Example, she is known to be a Feroze fan. Toh feroze ka character jo kuch bhi karle on screen, she will be ready to defend the character and try to make sense of his actions and everything. But when it comes to Danish, hayye taubaaaaa! She will bash his character full on πŸ˜†.. bas mujhe lagta hai, danish ka jadoo us pe chal gaya, isliye she surprisingly liked Shazaib as the anti hero later on

Ashley.Tisdale thumbnail

Originally posted by: -shopaholic-

Melkor, a few pages back you were asking what Something Haute duo think of Danish right.

To start with..

Amna watched the first episode of Deewangi the. Refused to watch it only to return to the laat episode cuz of the hype surrounding the show. In the initial review she called his look " manicured beard" or something πŸ˜† and in the last episode praised his performance. I dont think Hasan watched it.

After watching Meherposh's first episode, the two decided to not watch the drama i guess, cuz they didn't like it or something of that sort.

Now coming to Ishq Hai, I think Hasan kept saying right from the start that Danish has hero like aura. I have heard him repeat that quite a few times. And he would mention how danish ne bahut achi adakari nibhaai hai. And amna would agree. By the last episode, Amna was of the thought that "mujhe yeh hero bada pasand aya hai" "Danish Taimoor has aced this anti hero wala role" " he has got the look, he has got the physique" and she went on to talk about how the hero was being objectified full on with his doley sholey and all πŸ˜† .. from what i remember her saying.

But but but,

Jab Danish won LSA over their favourite Ahad..

Tab yeh dono itne butthurt hue the na ki hum kya bataye 🀣

They clearly didn't like it πŸ€ͺ

So over all, i think there is only a certain limit till where these two wanna praise Danish. Bas touch and go type. And somewhere they dont wanna buy into the fact that Danish is quite popular and everything else that we guys can easily debate about.

And it is well known that Amna is biased to her favourites. Example, she is known to be a Feroze fan. Toh feroze ka character jo kuch bhi karle on screen, she will be ready to defend the character and try to make sense of his actions and everything. But when it comes to Danish, hayye taubaaaaa! She will bash his character full on πŸ˜†.. bas mujhe lagta hai, danish ka jadoo us pe chal gaya, isliye she surprisingly liked Shazaib as the anti hero later on

Isme I just wanna change one thing.

SH did not watch the first episode of Deewangi, they saw the 5th episode which was the one where Sultan makes Nageen wear the ring and gets slapped. So they basically jumped straight into the show without knowing what it was about or without even watching and feeling the background of the characters. That's when Aamna made the "manicured beard" wala comment.

Here's the link, time stamp is in the description :

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kl4fPRxSdrY

They only saw that episode because I think lots of people pestered them. And then straight up they saw the last episode because of the insane hype it had.

Don't get me started on the LSA debate. I had posted a bunch of comments from their LSA video which criticised Aamna and Hassan for snubbing Danish's win.

Oh PS: That video I linked, usme Aamna had said "Danish ki jo shakal hai na, voh ab bahot time se aisi hi rahi hai, manicured beard..." etc etc. And look what Danish did with Shahzaib πŸ‘πŸ˜† And guess what Aamna said in the beginning? That "Shahzaib looks creepy" πŸ€“

narobi thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 6 Thumbnail + 2

i wish ost is sung by shani arshad or rahat i feel, baaki lets see.

khudparast ka ost mujhe pasand aay tha.

if KCR was i dreams and sung by rahat fateh ali, i wish KTK ka bhi sing kare then.

lets see

but considering how ishq hai was liked, i think idreams will keep that in mind. They dont have budget issues with the show, if dure is their experiment then danish is a sure shot for them. in big bang case it was opposite which they only realised after the results how it should have been actually🀣.

Ashley.Tisdale thumbnail

The more I watch Ruposh's OST (the song's amazing!), the more I can visualise Danish in every frame. Just imagine if with such a budget and intense OST. Him and Kinza would look great on screen for sure and he would bring that something extra like every time ❀️

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FAb39v8bkAg

XshopaholicX thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ashley.Tisdale

The more I watch Ruposh's OST (the song's amazing!), the more I can visualise Danish in every frame. Just imagine if with such a budget and intense OST. Him and Kinza would look great on screen for sure and he would bring that something extra like every time ❀️

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FAb39v8bkAg

agree with everything

im sorry par please mujhe Danish ko kinza winza ke saath nai dekhna hai 🀣

Next time aise comment maine dekha toh non existing dislike button press karungi πŸ˜†

narobi thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 6 Thumbnail + 2

Amna is biased, sometimes i feel its unintentional because how she plays with her words but then i feel she is all plastic, trying to make it real to the audience. Hassan might have less knowledge but he is real. I genuinely feel the guy should try standup comedy if wahan aisa kuch hai.

Hassan was not happy with ishq hai ending, if i actually leave my love for danish, and talking by logic, how story developed in the later half, i dont think the show should have a HEA. The kind of execution it had, the show didnt deserve a HEA, but the writer was adamant and we were all happy.

Aamna, doesnt talk her own analysis she mixes it up with her experience in the industry, and the personal nature of actors/ actresses and the team behinf and the production which is good but still it overpowers the reviews not been the authentic they should be how.

Amna's personal favorite is mahira, and never liked mahira as such, the first few episodes in HKKT mahira was quite blah,same blank expression for atleast 10 episodes, i was amazed by kubra, i never knew the girl is so capable , but now as story is going by i think the last few episodes is mahira's best work i have seen.

Aamna ka favorite usman mukhtar bhi hai, see usman character is so so flawed, so toxic, they have executed him well by showing ki even this guy is mentally ill that is why he is so toxic. But amna yaar itna stupidly uske character mein sense dalne ki koshish karti hai that i get irritated. by logic i dont want happy ending in the show, itne time se itna toxic show dekh rahi hun, happy ending dekhkar mujhe koi khushi nai milni. hasan too doesnt want it but aamna is like it will, i know she says by experience of how writers/ makers do it, she said it will be a happy ending, i know it will be but logically it shouldnt, so if you are a reviewer then logic har samay use karo na, tumhein imran abbas, usman and ahad raza mir ke time logic use nai karna but you will use logic when it comes to danish.

I kinda dont like aamna now, once when they had a discussion on aryan khan case, us din se i dont like her. Firstly it was a news related to a star of not your country. Okay your industry is very much influenced by bollywood, so you might be a huge fan of SRK then talk entertainment only na, itna mishandle kiya tha isne vo discussion, she brought SRK, Govt, Govt allies, which i believe she shouldnt have. Itna stupidly she brought religion discussion as if the discussion is just between her and hassan and its not recorded.

So as per me aamna doesnt know how to bifurcate her work with her personal biased opinions.