Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

XshopaholicX thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: narobi

there is another show coming, maya and wahaj ka coming on geo, i feel that will be either competion of sinfahan or KTK.

abhi presently thursday ko geo pe kya aata hai?

hum pe i know its ishq e laa

Mohabbat dagh ki surat airs on thurs (8:00 pm) 25 episodes are down

DAMN! Maya and wahaj paired together! Danish ko koi yaad nai karsakta kya ! 😡

486792 thumbnail

Originally posted by: narobi

there is another show coming, maya and wahaj ka coming on geo, i feel that will be either competion of sinfahan or KTK.

abhi presently thursday ko geo pe kya aata hai?

hum pe i know its ishq e laa

Okay Wahaj and Maya? 7th Sky ka show hai kya?
486792 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ashley.Tisdale

Hello hello hello guys how are u doing 😆

I was at a party which culminated in a sleepover, thus the lack of activity. After having a couple of beers, y'all very well know what I dreamed of ☺️☺️

I was busy finishing a paper that was due. And after that I had a hot shower and crashed right onto the bed snatching You Know Who from your dreams ☺️
486792 thumbnail

Originally posted by: -shopaholic-

Melkor, i know you asked this question a few pages back. Who could be singing for KTK's ost this time?

So far no idea.

And i dont have much knowledge about it either.

But all i hope for is that, i dream production, will go for a big name.

Which singer according to you all suits Danish the best?

Imo, i enjoyed both Deewangi and Ishq Hai being played for Danish.

So far Danish's dramas had the finest OSTs sung by powerful singers with addictive lyrics. This is why I have high expectations from KTK's OST as well. Since his previous OSTs have been sung by Sahir and RFAK,I want Shani Arshad for KTK. Or maybe Shafqat Amanat Ali. But maybe they will go for Rahat since it is an ARY project.

Lately I have been hung up on Mehar Posh's OST which was previously overshadowed by my craze for Deewangi and Ishq Hai's title tracks. Even it is quite intense in it's own right

XshopaholicX thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Melkor

So far Danish's dramas had the finest OSTs sung by powerful singers with addictive lyrics. This is why I have high expectations from KTK's OST as well. Since his previous OSTs have been sung by Sahir and RFAK,I want Shani Arshad for KTK. Or maybe Shafqat Amanat Ali. But maybe they will go for Rahat since it is an ARY project.

Lately I have been hung up on Mehar Posh's OST which was previously overshadowed by my craze for Deewangi and Ishq Hai's title tracks. Even it is quite intense in it's own right

Right, I have the same thoughts as you..

as far as KTK's ost is concerned im keeping my expectations low because the production house, i dream, has had okay ost so far barring few.

486792 thumbnail

Okay just close your eyes for a moment and imagine this.😈

Hammad's character tries to act oversmart and cause trouble between Shammo and Mehak. Iss baat ki khabar Shammo ko lag jaati hai. Then Shammo kidnaps him,roughens him up a bit and then makes him dance on this particular song :

[]https:

Oye oye , oye oye

Oye o o va , oye o o va

Gajar ne kiya hai ishara,

Ghadi bhar ka hai khel saara

Gajar ne kiya hai isharaghadi

Bhar ka hai khel saara

Tamashayi ban jayenge

Khud tamashabadal jaayega yeh

Haan badal jayega yeh nazaraa..

/i.imgur.com/InICemr.jpg[/img]

[img]mg

Edited by Melkor - 2 years ago
Ashley.Tisdale thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7

i dont think hiba does that.

He must be talking in general i suppose?

Minal ne toh ek scene ki script ki photo hi daal di thi. Yaad hai? The one we decoded like there's no tomorrow. And end mein woh kabhi on air hi nahi hua 😆

Aaj kal zamaana badal gaya hai, koi bhi type ki promotion mein kuch toh leak ho hi jaata hai 😆

Leaking that page has to be the biggest blonde thing Minal ever did 🤣

Pehle mujhe ye lagta tha ki ending tragic hi thi, but Minal ne chawal maar di, isliye change kiya 🤣 And Rehana Aftab bhi khush ho gayi, coz usko HEA chahiye tha 🤣

486792 thumbnail

Right, I have the same thoughts as you..

as far as KTK's ost is concerned im keeping my expectations low because the production house, i dream, has had okay ost so far barring few.

Hmmmm what kind of shows has I Dream made till now? Because in some cases the storyline of the show affects the OST as well. And since KTK is a tragic romance then maybe they will go along with its theme.

But I agree we should keep our expectations minimal for that will increase our chances of being surprised later 😆

Ashley.Tisdale thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: Melkor

I was busy finishing a paper that was due. And after that I had a hot shower and crashed right onto the bed snatching You Know Who from your dreams ☺️

Snatch him you say?

Considering the condition I woke up in, he was very much there until I opened my eyes ☺️☺️

And sweetie, Voldemort wasn't in my dreams 🤔

486792 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ashley.Tisdale

Snatch him you say?

Considering the condition I woke up in, he was very much there until I opened my eyes ☺️☺️

And sweetie, Voldemort wasn't in my dreams 🤔

You never know for you could have very well been under the spell I cast on you before stealing him so that you wouldn't suspect a thing 😉

@bold, Now,now,now Ashley...you don't have to be this brutal towards poor me 🤣🥺