Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

XshopaholicX thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 2 years ago

AMK will be aired Mon and Tue at 8:00

I hope KTK wont be given the same slot. Cuz its KTK that will lose TRPs. And its a given that Feroze's show and the fact that its on Geo will be a slot leader any day.

XshopaholicX thumbnail

Melkor, i know you asked this question a few pages back. Who could be singing for KTK's ost this time?

So far no idea.

And i dont have much knowledge about it either.

But all i hope for is that, i dream production, will go for a big name.

Which singer according to you all suits Danish the best?

Imo, i enjoyed both Deewangi and Ishq Hai being played for Danish.

XshopaholicX thumbnail

Ashley, the next At should be named "people's champion" ⭐️

Ladke ne khud ko ya naam diya hua hai after all 😆❤️😎

Ashley.Tisdale thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: -shopaholic-

Ashley, the next At should be named "people's champion" ⭐️

Ladke ne khud ko ya naam diya hua hai after all 😆❤️😎

Yes that was the chosen title 😆❤️

Its gonna be this only 🥳

narobi thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 6 Thumbnail + 2

Ktk will ne Thursday only, aur koi slot hai hi nai, btw does any one know how is berukhi doing in numbers?

Mon means baddua in ary and tue amanat.

Ary wont change amanat atleast because vo six sigma ka hai, the show has been already delayed much because they were afraid ki trp nai milegi, isliye kaafi months ke delay ke baad shuru hua so that no competitoon ho but i feel vo show without any competition bhi bekar hai and is not able to gather audience.

Baddua bhi i doubt,

Most likely KTK will get thursday slot only

narobi thumbnail

Originally posted by: -shopaholic-

https://www.instagram.com/p/CXMHsoBNzsM/?utm_medium=copy_link

From the comments..

And also from some of their youtube video comments..

I have noticed people saying that Ayeza has blocked Galaxylollywood. No idea what they criticised her about.

They continue to make posts about her here and there like this Ushna wala.

would like to know why ayeza blocked them ? Anyone knows?
narobi thumbnail

Originally posted by: Melkor

Mere dimaag main ek bhayanak thought aaya hai💔

Kahin Hammad Dilawar uncle ki najayaz aulaad toh nahi who was conceived after Uncle did some kaand with some kothewaali? Kahin isiliye toh kothe main itna aana jaana nahi rehta inka?

hahaha kuch bhi bol le but pls hammad ko zyada role mat de bas, meri bardasht ke bahar hai wo banda, 🤢 btw can it be shamsher son of such woman with dilawar? Jab he will get to know this our heroine will be there for him ? And might be this the turning point for guy to become a good boy
XshopaholicX thumbnail

Originally posted by: narobi

Ktk will ne Thursday only, aur koi slot hai hi nai, btw does any one know how is berukhi doing in numbers?

Mon means baddua in ary and tue amanat.

Ary wont change amanat atleast because vo six sigma ka hai, the show has been already delayed much because they were afraid ki trp nai milegi, isliye kaafi months ke delay ke baad shuru hua so that no competitoon ho but i feel vo show without any competition bhi bekar hai and is not able to gather audience.

Baddua bhi i doubt,

Most likely KTK will get thursday slot only

oh If Amanat and Baddua being aired on mon and tues, then you are right they wont change the slot for KTK and also these guys are not even half way there, episode wise, for it to wrap up. Tok KTK cant come during this slot.

Berukhi just exists. Lol. I think nobody cares about it. Trp wise i think its nothing great. Just there. Decent, not bad. Average according to the current trend.

https://www.instagram.com/pdptrps/p/CWwHVO6IsfJ/?utm_medium=copy_link

XshopaholicX thumbnail

Originally posted by: narobi

hahaha kuch bhi bol le but pls hammad ko zyada role mat de bas, meri bardasht ke bahar hai wo banda, 🤢 btw can it be shamsher son of such woman with dilawar? Jab he will get to know this our heroine will be there for him ? And might be this the turning point for guy to become a good boy

from what hammad has been posting on insta, uska kaam KTK mein utna zyaada nahi lagta.

But i hope he aint that character jo utna na dikhe but phir bhi end mein ladki isiki hi hojati hai 😆

XshopaholicX thumbnail

I want KTK ko to air twice in a week.

Not as double epiosde though.

But two episodes on two consecutive days.

This will keep the show fast paced.

Cuz i think Radain shah at some point slows down with his story. To overcome this issue, yehi better hoga.

Btw, i feel Ishq hai would have got more views on youtube had two double episodes not aired back to back (basically thats 4 continuous episodes). People then tend to either fast forward or skip second part and just watch promos.

This applies to the trps as well. Its hard for the trp audience to sit for two hours for one drama. That too on two days.