Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

atominis thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Farzana does dress like a man of 1970s with typical 70s Amitabh style hair cut and bell bottom pants. I saw one such pic of her with Rekha online some years ago and I did wonder if Rekha purposely makes Farzana dress like a man from 1970s. 

TrollikaDevi thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: atominis

Farzana does dress like a man of 1970s with typical 70s Amitabh style hair cut and bell bottom pants. I saw one such pic of her with Rekha online some years ago and I did wonder if Rekha purposely makes Farzana dress like a man from 1970s. 

Jugaad in relationships 😆.

atominis thumbnail

It means a lot to Rekha it seems. Farzana is the closest person to her and is reportedly the only one who lives at same place as her and the only one who is allowed in her room. Rekha does not allow others to enter her room. 

Jugaad is also serious for her now. 

I am okay with her relationship with Farzana. Her choice. But it must be unfair to Farzana to make her have hair style and dress like men of 1970s just to fulfil Rekha's fantasies and obsession with one co star from 70s. Poor Farzana probably lost her own identity in role play. 

TrollikaDevi thumbnail

It means a lot to Rekha it seems. Farzana is the closest person to her and is reportedly the only one who lives at same place as her and the only one who is allowed in her room. Rekha does not allow others to enter her room. 

Jugaad is also serious for her now. 

I am okay with her relationship with Farzana. Her choice. But it must be unfair to Farzana to make her have hair style and dress like men of 1970s just to fulfil Rekha's fantasies and obsession with one co star from 70s. Poor Farzana probably lost her own identity in role play. 

Well..when you think about it Rekha could have easily found a man to dress up as Amitabh and that would make things easier.. technicalities.. if u get what I mean so I'm sure Farzana is into this too.  It's been decades so I doubt she's being held against her will.   If it's mutual and if they're happy it's nice that they've maintained this relationship so long that too in a homophobic environment.  

atominis thumbnail

I am not against the relationship. It is not man or woman thing for me. I just commented on the dressing like a 1970s guy. Farzana could have dressed like a man from any era but I feel insistence to dress like 1970s men likely came from Rekha. 

That is what I feel a bit unfair. But that is just my opinion. Farzana has been with Rekha for decades and closest to her. She obviously enjoys that relationship and is loyal. Good for them. 

TrollikaDevi thumbnail

I am not against the relationship. It is not man or woman thing for me. I just commented on the dressing like a 1970s guy. Farzana could have dressed like a man from any era but I feel insistence to dress like 1970s men likely came from Rekha. 

That is what I feel a bit unfair. But that is just my opinion. Farzana has been with Rekha for decades and closest to her. She obviously enjoys that relationship and is loyal. Good for them. 

I assume it was just a sweet coincidence for Rekha that she ran into a lesbian who dressed like the man she was after ( if she was after him that is  ). Maybe Amitabh was Farzana's idol lol 

Yes you're right  I agree...it's unfair and abusive if she's being forced to do it.   Creepy too.  

atominis thumbnail

I do not think Rekha forced Farzana. The insistence  may just have been a preference from Rekha and Farzana being loyal or emotionally attached to her may have agreed to the style of dressing specifically in 1970s men style. 

Edited by atominis - 2 years ago
TrollikaDevi thumbnail

I do not think Rekha forced Farzana. The insistence  may just have been a preference from Rekha's and Farzana being loyal or emotionally attached to her may have agreed to the style of dressing.  

If I were in Rekhas place I'd ask her NOT to dress like that because I wouldn't want to be reminded of a man I wanted but didn't get.  

This female member of my family went  from being a tomboy to dressing like Kim Jong Un or a cowboy ( crewcut instead of the hat )  depending on the day . There's the manspreading and all kinds of typical male behaviour  .  I've noticed straight women,married ones , flirting with her a lot and wondered what that was about. I think it's this- being able to flirt with a manly person without having to deal with the consequences of doing it with an actual man.