Neha’s “happy” ending

xmanisha thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

By all means, I love children ok?? Especially in Kuch Rang, because of Piddu mainly my ovaries are exploding.
But let’s talk about Neha here. She has always been very vocal about not wanting to be a mother, which I really liked because not every woman wants to be a mother and Kuch Rang portrayed that perfectly. And now they’ve made her… I mean she’s pregnant?  

Is a child the only reason for Ranveer & Neha to unite? What about their differences? Neha hi ni adjust ho paa rahi thi, bachche ke Saath kaise karegi itne chote ghar mein?? Why am I still looking for sense in this show?? 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

them2d thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

YES!! It's like suddenly her perfectly valid choice to not have children demonizes her in some way. Since season 1 episode 1, Neha has made her stance crystal clear, and it was accepted by everyone in her family. 

Let's assume for a second Ranveer is rich(er) now, he's grown from being a teacher to a university professor or something- STILL, would she be happy bringing a child into this world with a man who she fought with and hasn't spoken to in weeks. Since when is Neha the type to think getting pregnant will solve her marital problems?

Edited by them2d - 2 years ago
Rosh4rose thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Don’t look for logic

They totally forgot about S1 

Neha had diff husband in S1

🤣🤣🤣

AubodroKhargosh thumbnail
Micro Phobia Contest Participant 0 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 1 0 Thumbnail + 5

This. I was so sad that when they started showing signs that Neha was pregnant. She has been the only woman in ITV who I saw was loud and proud childfree and not a total villain. 

Having kids or not having kids both a valid choices. But with Neha she has been clear that she doesn't want to be a caretaker anymore after doing it her whole life.

She sees Ayush and thinks her child will also take care of others (her) but she doesn't know Ayush is actually a 60 year old man in 10 year kid body. 

Her perfectly valid choice was erased today just to show the usual ITV, kids remove all hurdles scene.

It's a disappointment but so is this entire season.

them2d thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: AubodroKhargosh

This. I was so sad that when they started showing signs that Neha was pregnant. She has been the only woman in ITV who I saw was loud and proud childfree and not a total villain. 

Having kids or not having kids both a valid choices. But with Neha she has been clear that she doesn't want to be a caretaker anymore after doing it her whole life.

She sees Ayush and thinks her child will also take care of others (her) but she doesn't know Ayush is actually a 60 year old man in 10 year kid body. 

Her perfectly valid choice was erased today just to show the usual ITV, kids remove all hurdles scene.

It's a disappointment but so is this entire season.

This was precisely the reason she didn't want children. After all she faced growing up, why would she even want to put another innocent child through her own tough childhood?

AubodroKhargosh thumbnail
Micro Phobia Contest Participant 0 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 1 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: them2d

This was precisely the reason she didn't want children. After all she faced growing up, why would she even want to put another innocent child through her own tough childhood?

Very true. The makers have no knowledge of Neha or any of the other characters. 

They are just using them as cliches that usually happen in other ITV shows. 

That's why Neha just became this mindless Sonakshi hater and now is excited about having a baby.

Dabulls23 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

It is possible for people to have change of heart-opinion.  Yes Neha did not want kids from the get go and she was pretty vocal about it.  Had differences with her husband regarding that too.  But But

Person can go through some experiences and when the clock suddently clicks one can change their view on things.

I am just being DA that Neha may have had a change in her opinion.  The reason she did not want kids was the way she was dismissed and used by her Maate Ishu to take care of her little siblings which really wasn't her job.  Due to that she could not study or get education.  

But today when she saw Ayush standing up and helping Soha, she saw something different than her experience as a child.  Nething in life is possible.  people who do not want to be married get married just like the ones who were gung ho on marriage end up in divorce.  My 2 cents.

Jhakaasss thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Nothing KRP does with Neha is right, be it season 1 2 or 3. She never get punushed for whatever mess she created in others life so it does not bother me even 1% what happens in her life. She can go to hell for all I care.

Sshesha thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3

Even I was disappointed with Neha's pregnancy and kinda frustrated that they are changing the character arc. 

But I think, it's been 10 years of Neha's marriage as well and there are chances that time could have healed her no baby decision

Sshesha thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3

In Season 4, Neha would be ranting as she could not manage the kid🤣🤣🤣