Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shivi.1512 thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Awesome update.

Congratulations for the new thread.

Hopefully in dono ke beech me sb normal ho jaye jaldi se.

Bahut dukhi reh liye dono. Ab happy happy rehna chahiye..

Thank you for your message.

Continue soon.

dershika thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 3

Congratulations on new season 

This was good 

Hope to see more updates soon

Tumpa12 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Loved it superb update soon thnx for pm 

MariyamBeary98 thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Hope they don't drag this Matter

Awesome update 👍

Thanks for PM

nicronyariya thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Update chota hai

I want big update🤗

Awesome update

Lekin pata nahi Iss baar kya hone wala hai?!🤪

Cont soon

Thanx for pm

siddhilimkar89 thumbnail

Nice update...but ab jaldi se arjun ko pyar ka ehsas ho Jaye..lekin itni asani se use riya nahi milni chahiye..use bhi riya ke dard ka ehsas hona chahiye na..keep updating soon

kavya1994 thumbnail

Chapter-1

First of all many many congratulations on your new thread of this FF.

What I Liked.

🏷️Both Sameer and Arjun waiting for Riya's return.

After getting to know such big thing, related to her that changed her life completely, she really needed some time to absorb that thing, so that she could process it with a sound mind. Sameer had always given her time to think, so it was definitely not something new, but Arjun also waited for her and didn't go behind her, giving her some time to think was what that surprised me.

🏷️Riya acting professionally, even after being so much hurt.

She went directly to record room for some work, after her return was good excuse, when not wanting to talk on that matter with anyone. Also she didn't let her work affected due to her emotions.

🏷️Confused Arjun

He found that Riya didn't do anything, what she used to do when she was upset. He couldn't decipher correctly the emotions she was feeling that time. This shows that there's a lot which he has to learn in their relationship, especially about Riya.

🏷️Riya's silence became a torture for him.

I enjoyed how Arjun was requesting her to fight with him, shout on him if she was upset or angry on him, because he couldn't bear her silence. It felt like a torture to him. 

The scene was good, but I really want to see the realisation of him, how she had felt the same when he couldn't take out some time from his busy schedule to call her once during his initial training just after their first marriage and many other times when he was busy at work. Also the realisation how he didn't understand her situation when he got angry on her while talking to her on phone, and handover it to his friend after completely neglecting his wife for 3 days just after their marriage, only because she was hesitant to ask him something and took help from her brother who is his best friend, which was completely understandable for a new bride like her that time. He could be upset with her but he overreacted that time by getting angry and reacting in that way. I knew he said sorry for that, but he never go through the realisation that how his silence made her feel.

🏷️Riya cutting his statement in mid and made him listen.

Loved what she said to Arjun by cutting him thrice👏Thoda aur sunana chahiye tha, usne kaam hi aisa kiya tha. Ab kya kare yeh dil maange more😆

🏷️Riya telling Arjun not to say Sorry.

Yayyy🥳You Go girl👏She did absolutely right by saying this to him because there can't be any forgiveness for such act of his, when he already knew that uski wife dil hi dil mein usko pasand karti hain and confessed the same before Roshni too(Season 1, chapter-7). Also because of whose acts, sirf uss par hi nahi, uske poori family par logon ko, zindagi bhar sawaal uthane ya baatein ka mauka de diya ho, uss cheez ki maafi kaisi...

Some random thoughts related to this

Har Ek Galti Ki Maafi Zindagi Mein Aapko Na Milti, 

Kuch Galtiyon Ki Saza, Saath Ta-Umamrr Hain Rehti.

Apne liye shayad koi maaf kisi ko kar bhi de, par jo apno par jo beeti hain uske liye, shayad hi koi insaan maaf kar paye, jiske liye apne se zyaada, apnon ke maayne ho.

🏷️Sameer trying to tell everything clearly to Riya.

Loved how he gave her time first, called her before directly coming to her house and didn't force her to talk about it when she was in no mood. He knew his limits. He never wanted to keep her in dark, he wanted to tell her about everything that time only unlike Arjun and was only waiting for her exams to get over. He really cared a lot for her😳

🏷️Sameer talking to Arjun in harsh manner.

Loved how Sameer talked to Arjun, wanted to see this brother in him since so long who witnessed each and every sufferings and pain of her sister before his eyes 🥺  when the one who was the reason for that pain and sufferings was living happily and enjoying his married life. I really want kisi din Sameer as a friend, & as a protective and possessive brother apni poori bhadaas Arjun par kiston mein nikalne ke bajay, ek saat nikale. Arjun ko bhi khud Sammer ke muh se sunna chahiye ki usne jitni chot aur dukh Riya ko pahuchaya hain, utna hi Sameer ko bhi aur waise bhi Arjun hadn't ask Sameer for his forgiveness till date. 

Also liked the way he left him alone in that situation, just like how Arjun left his sister alone to face the whole happenings after their divorce and himself ran to Pune.

🏷️Arjun not holding Riya's hands.

It was good that he didn't hold her hand and in a way punished himself for disapointing her. Also she needed space in such situation.

🏷️Sam sharing his worries with Ayesha.

The way he told her everything to her on asking her just once was so good👍🏼

What I Disliked

🔖She was only disappointed with him

Jab jana tha, woh kare kisi aur se pyaar, to usse gussa tha aaya,

Aur uske peeche ke sacchayi jaanne ke baad bhi, usne sirf nirasha jataya.

Sorry, but I really can't connect to 'her only disappoint feeling' and finds it odd. She only confessed before Arjun on asking by him, that she was angry on him, broken and wanted to ask so many questions to him when he told that he loved Roshni. But now when she came to know the real cause that led to all that which turned her life upside down, for that she expressed only disappointment. Is that what one feel in that kind of situation? I don't think so. Just imagine a scenario, that someone is angry on any other person because usne koi bahut badi galti kar di. After some days, the first person come to know about the another person's wrong intention /motive that led him to do that wrong, tab usse kya sirf nirasha hogi woh baat jaankar, utna hi gussa ya usse zyaada gussa nahi aayega? I know Riya is just a fictional character, par kya uska Arjun par gussa hona, hum mein adhikaansh logon se koi bhinna(different)tha? I don't think so, most of us would have felt the same, what she felt in that situation. So why her reaction was so thanda this time, jab ab woh pehle ke tarah ab sankochi(hesitant one) bhi nahi rahi.

🔖Arjun trying to give justification/explanation for that.

Seriously, what kind of person is he...itna kuch hone ke baad bhi woh uss baat ke liye safaai dena deta chahta hain🥱He tried to do the same in the past many times. Just because of this kind of acts of him, sometimes he made me feel that all his guilt and regret are only pretenses. In the recent epilogue too, he was about to give justification to Sam, even after accepting that he did wrong by revealing such very personal thing to Roshni.......smiley7

In season 5, chapter 11, also he was giving justification to Riya when she pointed that he had forgotten her. I really wanted to know, where was his justification when in the past his friend Sam asked by mocking him that he remembers Riya is his wife. Where was his justification when his own parents wanted to hear it, where was it when his in-laws wanted that so that they all could answer the people who humiliated them? Where was his justification or explanation and all when Masa blamed ArNi for the pain Riya and her family goes through?He hadn't any when required and if then he can't give one to all of them, better he should never try to give one, specially to whom he had wronged completely. Why can't he simply accept his fault and shut his mouth because he can't undo things of pastsmiley7 Trying to give explanation once, twice, thrice... its ok but each and everytime...... definately not acceptable.

🔖Him regretting for sharing such private thing to a third person.

Really??? He only felt he did something wrong, there were so signs of him regretting it. If he had regret that time, then he was wondering about how Riya would react if she come to know about it rather than wondering about what Roshni would think about him that what kind of person he is. Not even once this thing crossed his mind that he should tell it to Riya that without her consent, he shared their personal thing to an outsider. Even when he told to Sam about it, he never felt the need to atleast inform Riya once about it and now he was saying before her that usse baad mein bahut  pachatava huya tha. Ek number  jhoota hain yeh...😡

🔖Arjun still thinking about their relationship 

Arjun kabhi apne aap se ya apne se judi huyi cheezon se upar nahi uth sakta. He was still thinking about their relationship that how the more they are trying to move on from that past, the more they are getting involved into it and thinking about what he wants to give Riya, rather than thinking about what Riya is going to do after this, is she only feeling disappointment after knowing it or there's more to it, will she ever forgive him for hiding such big thing from her which she had full rights to know, will she able to give him 1 more chance etc, etc..etc which should be in his priority list of thinking and not what he was exactly thinking. Arjun ki priority list mein sirf woh aur usse judi baatein hi hoti hain, his dreams, his wishes, his love, his decisions, his happiness...and so on why not even once he tries to keep himself into her shoes and look through the situation from her point of view. This is one of the biggest reason why I couldn't see Arjun as Riya's life partner till now.

🔖Riya thinking that she overreacted.

Woh Riya hi thi na jisne phaisla kiya tha ki woh itni kabil banegi ki woh khud ke liye hi nahi balki doosron ke liye bhi stand le sake. Phir aaj jab usne khud ke liye, apne adhikaar shetra ke baat par awaaz uthayi hain, then she was thinking that she overreacted on the matter. Even after belonging to a profession where they questions the one who does wrong and then punished them and today when she did the same,  just questioned the person who wronged her then woh soch rahi hain ki usne kuch zyada kar diya. Uss din toh sirf Arjun ne uss se yeh kaha tha ki woh field work ke layak nahin hain, lekin agar usse yeh yakeen ho jata hain ki usne overreact kiya toh woh yen saabit kar degi ki, fieldwork toh kya, woh uss profession mein rehne ke bhi layak nahi hain.

Jo Khud Ke Liye Aawaaz Na Utha Paaye,

Jo Khud Ke Liye Aawaaz Na Utha Paaye,

Woh Duje Ke Liye, Kya Jaan De Paaye.

🔖Riya thinking that she was overreacting when they're trying to move on.

Sambandh Mein Jab Ho Satyanisht Samvaad,

Rishton Ki Neev Kaise Hila Paaye Koi Vivaad.

Satyanisht (Honest); Samvaad (conversation)

Uska bina dusre pehlu par vichaar kiye (ki agar unhone alag hone ke bajay apni shaadi ke rishte ko salamat rakhne ka phaisala liya hota aur tab usse yeh baat pata chalti, toh kya uski pratikriya aisi hi nahin hoti), aisa sochna ki usne overreact kar diya galat tha.

In this matter, jitna Arjun ke paas adhikaar tha phaisala leke ka, unta hi adhikaar Riya ka bhi tha, jitne terms and conditions Riya par laagu the, utne hi Arjun par bhi the.Their was equal partnership of both. If he did something beyond that and without her consent, then he was totally responsible for that. Her thinking in that way was totally wrong at first place because the situation (when they're trying to move on) was the secondary thing.

🔖Riya thinking that she will react the same way when she come to know things related to Roshni.

Her thinking like that wasn't wrong, but before thinking like that she should must analyse her own reactions in the past when Roshni's name popped up in their matters. Then maybe this question never raised in her mind.

🔖Sameer thinking that he is responsible.

I really can't relate with the way you showed Sameer holding himself responsible for Ariya's matter, when what happened was just a coincidence. Aaj tak Sameer ne khud ko iss baat ke liye bhi zimmedaar nahi thehraya ki, it was him because of whom Roshni agreed to marry Arjun, agar woh aisa karta hi nahi Riya ke kehne par toh shayad Arjun aur Riya phir se tabhi saath ho jate, Roshni kabhi unke beech aati hi nahi. Par aaj achanak se usne khud ko zimmedaar thehra diya uss baat ke liye jo Arjun ne galti kar Riya ko nahi bataya, aur Riya ko ittefaq se unki baatein sun pata chal gaya. If you earlier showed him holding himself responsible for the former thing I mentioned, then definitely it was right to show him like that now. But directly showing him like that means a jump in his character graph missing something important in between.

Mixed reactions

✏️Ayesha making Sameer understand.

Liked how she made Sameer understand not to blame himself like that and mentioned positive affect of it. When she had thoughts like that ki unka past itna uljha hua hain, aur yeh sab ho sakta hain then don't know why she was so much in favour of their remarriage. Sameer ke baat sunne ke baad bhi usse kuch feel nahi hua...I mean usse  koi thoughts nahi aaye ki kahi Ariya ki remarriage ko favour karna kahi galat toh nahi tha.

✏️Aaditya having fever

I liked how Ariya reacted to Aadi's matter. But don't know whether introducing such emotional matter in between Ariya's current track when they have already a big matter of theirs in hand to solve will turn out be good or not, if it has more twists because that will transfer their focus from their matter to Aadi's one.

🔰Overall, Sorry to say, but I am not happy with the update.

Hoping that the next update will be better and you don't close this track easily.

Edited by kavya1994 - 2 years ago
ariyabestfan thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: bloomie

Awesome update

loved it lekin ye bahot chota tha :/

Arjun aur Sameer dono Riya se baat karne ki koshish karte hai but zyaada faayda nahi hota

I liked the way Riya lashed out too, especially the way she said ki she wasnt angry just disappointed... heartwrenching. Even jab raat ko Arjun uska haath nahi pakadta. waise choti baat thi lekin uske liye bahot badi

dono ke man mein yahi baat hai ki kab tak past ki baatein unke aage aati rahegi

I am curious to see Arjun is situation ko kaise handle karega

oh Aditya bimar ho gaya, hope woh jaldi theek ho jaaye

cont soon

Thanks dear

Glad you love it

Ha dono ke dil me yahi baat hai ke aise hi past dono ke bich aata rahega..

Keep reading

ariyabestfan thumbnail

Originally posted by: RainOfDew

Awesome updt

Riya is disappointed wid Arjun.. understandable

But she also thought ryt.. will she always react like this when she will come to knw many things she dont knw..

Isse achha Arjun ko khud hi use sab sach bata dena chahiye

Cont soon

Thanks dear

Hope you enjoyed it

Ha Riya is really disappointed..

Ab Arjun kya karega ye bhi next part me pata chal jayega..

Keep reading

ariyabestfan thumbnail

Thanks dear..

Keep reading