Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ExoticDisaster thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: LazyBing

Could you send me the questions over too, please🙈 I would like to attempt and also see the reason for Hinna’s freak out🤣

Done 🤗

Satrangi_Curls thumbnail

Sab log mini round k liye ready??.🥳

oh_nakhrewaali thumbnail

TEASEROUND 3

Welcome to the third teaser round which is open to all including non participants. Everyone is welcome to play. This is an optional round and scores you receive for this round won't be added to your main scores but will be calculated separately and we will have a winner for this at the end of the contest. Each teaser round will have one winner and the scores won't be clubbed.

Here is what you have to do for teaser round 3.  You have to list out 5 (male or female) leads from ITV shows and post what their Instagram bios would say. You can copy from Google, but your lines should actually be worthy enough of the character.

Here is what is expected

1. Each Instagram bio- 2 points.

Rules

1. You need to give 5 unique bios for 5 different characters. However, you can write pickup lines for two different characters played by same actor (eg: You can write a pickup line for Maya and Riddhima, both played by Jennifer Winget) 

2. Only one character from one show (so, you cannot write Viren and Maanvi from EHMMBH). But they have to be the leads of the show.

3. Pick characters from shows that aired during 2010-2020 (avoid shows that started in 2021 or ended in 2009 or before)  However, shows that started in the said duration and are still on air, are accepted.

4. Answers with Actors won't be considered. 

5. When you write the participants name you have write which show they belong to. (eg. Zoya Siddiqui of Bepanaah) 

7. You can add pictures/gifs of the participants if you want, but no worries if you skip them (because doing so will only make the thread heavy). You can also explain why you chose that particular bio, but not needed. 

Shirisha and I'll be judging the emojis, out of 10 (2 points for each line so (5*2) ).

You have till 11 Nov 2021, 10.30 AM IST to give us the bios. You can res a post in the thread and unres by the said time. Please tag "Serpensortia" in your posts.

I am providing an example with Avni (Naamkaran, Star Plus, )

When life gives you lemon, squeeze it in life's eyes

Reason: Avni was given more drama and trauma than anyone and her defense mechanism to start a fight.

Edited by oye_nakhrewaali - 2 years ago
oh_nakhrewaali thumbnail

aa jao aur sabko bulaao😆

ExoticDisaster thumbnail

Teaser round aa jaao sab 🥳

simply.meghana thumbnail

We’re doing a similar activity in the pkyek forum 🤣🤣🤣 nice 

simply.meghana thumbnail

Can we use the same characters from the previous teaser round? Or do they have to be different 😆 I don’t really watch that much ITV so it’s hard to come up with new ones 

oh_nakhrewaali thumbnail

Originally posted by: simply.meghana

Can we use the same characters from the previous teaser round? 

yes👍🏼

simply.meghana thumbnail

Abhay Raichand from PKYEK - 

Don’t follow me. That’s right, turn around and stay away from my profile.

Rishabh Kundra (RK) from Madhubala -

4 bottle vodka, kaam mera roz ka 

Karan Luthra from Kundali Bhagya -

I am the Karan Luthra. That is all. 

Gopi from Saath Nibhana Saathiya -

Laptop cleaning services for cheap! Contact below [insert landline phone here]

Angoori from Bhabhiji Ghar Par Hai? -

Profile mein aane ke liye, thank you very smooch

Edited by simply.meghana - 2 years ago
oh_nakhrewaali thumbnail

Kifla, idk if you want to play, but I want to read what you have to say will be Paakhi's bio🤣