Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

joliefemme thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: MistyMelody

what are these episodes! why now? just to make shutting down of the show even harder?

so heart-tugging these last four episodes were!

and like a sadist, I am watching each episode 2-3 times and crying even more each time, and going to sleep with a lump in throat 😒

already trying to cope with the SaiShi separation, on top these kinda episodes where SaiShi is ripping my heart strings with their soulful performances as RaghVi

I just can't 😳

Yes I agree Misty. I'm watching them 2 to 3 times too coz they are that good. It's unfortunate that a show like mhrw bites the dust too soon and won't ever get due acknowledgement. But I'm happy I get to cherish them.

s_kavya thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: MHRW99

Shit I’m hating myself … these bouts and phases of sadness and crying is killing me 😢

This man going to Hyderabad killing me now and shivi going to pune … I’m hating it

(Ofc they will go to their respective families because they have been away for so long )

I very well know that but still why is it hurting so much 😭

Kya bana dala hai saishi ne Mujhe … Itna attachment not good for health …

sorry Ren I have been eating your head 🥺

tagging all my girls 🤗

Could officially tag only 5

Did they leave already for there respective ways ? Any idea?
SailingShip thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: MHRW99

Shit I’m hating myself … these bouts and phases of sadness and crying is killing me 😢

This man going to Hyderabad killing me now and shivi going to pune … I’m hating it

(Ofc they will go to their respective families because they have been away for so long )

I very well know that but still why is it hurting so much 😭

Kya bana dala hai saishi ne Mujhe … Itna attachment not good for health …

sorry Ren I have been eating your head 🥺

tagging all my girls 🤗

Could officially tag only 5

Divya chill , just imagine you are away from your family for work for almost 8 months and after you are done with it , definitely you would visit your family first. Let both refresh themselves and I think it is needed at the moment.

When the shoot was going on , I heard Rohit Fulari telling the team that we have to complete the shooting before the deadline.

Divya they were shooting 2 epi per day. Thats a hectic and intense schedule.

Waise bhi idhar ka luggage rakhne toh jaana hi padta na?. Kabtak woh leke ghumenge?.

s_kavya thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Can they give one SaiShi moment any pic or anything Before going pls 🙏🏻

Edited by s_kavya - 2 years ago
SailingShip thumbnail

Originally posted by: s_kavya

Did they leave already for there respective ways ? Any idea?

Kavya , kolhapur se hyderabad direct flight hai.

We have to see whether he directly goes or drops her to Pune and then leaves for Hyderabad.

s_kavya thumbnail

Originally posted by: Owia

Kavya , kolhapur se hyderabad direct flight hai.

We have to see whether he directly goes or drops her to Pune and then leaves for Hyderabad.

Oh OK.. Par hame pata kaise chalega kya chal raha hai.. There is no info or anything at least give us a good bye selfie I will get satisfied with that.
gaya84 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
SailingShip thumbnail

Guys, I have an interview tomorrow so once I am done with it I will share the google drive link with photos in it.

I will do that tomorrow!.

MHRW99 thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Owia

Divya chill , just imagine you are away from your family for work for almost 8 months and after you are done with it , definitely you would visit your family first. Let both refresh themselves and I think it is needed at the moment.

When the shoot was going on , I heard Rohit Fulari telling the team that we have to complete the shooting before the deadline.

Divya they were shooting 2 epi per day. Thats a hectic and intense schedule.

Waise bhi idhar ka luggage rakhne toh jaana hi padta na?. Kabtak woh leke ghumenge?.

Arre sahu Mujhe Sab patha hai … that’s what I mentioned nah … I know it’s only right for them to go and meet families

It’s just that being emotional person I’m feeling sad

Sorry don’t want to spread negativity

s_kavya thumbnail

Originally posted by: gayatherry88

Please let griha know about thin line 🧐

Ask him which thin line he is talking about 🤔🤔

Gayu rehne do waqt hi batayega line kitni thin hai tab tak dhundhte raho thin line😆