Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Timesfly thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

All my darling TAZBUs... bye for now, I have an early morning drive....

Take care and love SAISHI❤️

Real Housewives Nene GIF

rubys07 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: joliefemme

Chal jhooti....

We know you're an Amma you only love Raghav.

Haan haan wait till I get my tattoo of Raghav 🤣

s_kavya thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: rubys07

Recommend watching today's episode guys.

Raghav having FBs of basically all our favorite episodes such as P dressing up as RR, photoshoot romance etc etc.

Raghav-Amma-Keerthi scene (where Raghav tries to commit suicide and then makes a heartbreaking plea to Amma Rao)

Pallavi-VD scene (Seeing this guys praising Raghav is something I never imagined)

Pallavi-Aai hug.

Milind-Rajni scene (Milind is doubting Esha and Rajani with some sensible dialogues)

RaghVi scene in the end.

Coal walking precap.

jaate jaate acche epi de rahe hai.. Adat lag jayegi how will we manage after 27 Nov😭
joliefemme thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: s_kavya

jaate jaate acche epi de rahe hai.. Adat lag jayegi how will we manage after 27 Nov😭

kavya in terms of statistics, I can go back and watch most episodes (few mandar track episodes were bad) pre esha track.

Now that the truth is out, these episodes are gold.

We are going to feel such a void after 27th. It feels like the end of the world.

s_kavya thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: joliefemme

kavya in terms of statistics, I can go back and watch most episodes (few mandar track episodes were bad) pre esha track.

Now that the truth is out, these episodes are gold.

We are going to feel such a void after 27th. It feels like the end of the world.

Ren I won't be able to watch old epis it will make me more sad as I am gonna miss those old days and frankly its hurts ... Yaade acchi ho ya buri apki ankho mein anshu zaroor lati hai ya khushi ke ya gham ke and with Raghvi/SaiShi it will feel really empty I really want something to hold on to cause its feels so Suna Suna already 💔
MHRW99 thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: s_kavya

One he liked on Sassy thoughts also it was yesterday and quite apart on current situation.

This guys is expressing his emotions by liking such quotes ❤

Awww

Bada emo hai Banda ❤️

s_kavya thumbnail

Originally posted by: MHRW99

Awww

Bada emo hai Banda ❤️

Div I am missing them badly 💔
MistyMelody thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

what are these episodes! why now? just to make shutting down of the show even harder?

so heart-tugging these last four episodes were!

and like a sadist, I am watching each episode 2-3 times and crying even more each time, and going to sleep with a lump in throat 😒

already trying to cope with the SaiShi separation, on top these kinda episodes where SaiShi is ripping my heart strings with their soulful performances as RaghVi

I just can't 😳

MHRW99 thumbnail

Shit I’m hating myself … these bouts and phases of sadness and crying is killing me 😢

This man going to Hyderabad killing me now and shivi going to pune … I’m hating it

(Ofc they will go to their respective families because they have been away for so long )

I very well know that but still why is it hurting so much 😭

Kya bana dala hai saishi ne Mujhe … Itna attachment not good for health …

sorry Ren I have been eating your head 🥺

tagging all my girls 🤗

Could officially tag only 5

MHRW99 thumbnail

Originally posted by: MistyMelody

what are these episodes! why now? just to make shutting down of the show even harder?

so heart-tugging these last four episodes were!

and like a sadist, I am watching each episode 2-3 times and crying even more each time, and going to sleep with a lump in throat 😒

already trying to cope with the SaiShi separation, on top these kinda episodes where SaiShi is ripping my heart strings with their soulful performances as RaghVi

I just can't 😳

Same dear … I don’t know what to say