Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

joliefemme thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: fria319

Tbh. The more I think about it the more I realize it was also producer choice. If producer doesnt want to continue the show then. What can the channel do? It’s not top trp hitter (altho what else could trps have been at 6:30 and 5:30 smh) for the channel to want to save it by giving them a new production house.

Hope you're feeling better 🤗

Shivi told Sahu yesterday that the story is decided by channel, writers have hardly any say. I've heard these also from my friends in the industry that it's always the channel that interferes. So I feel sicku was hand twisted in many tracks and must have ultimately felt it's better to shut shop than witness the show go downhill. He already had a bad experience with KHKT.

laughingmonkey thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: joliefemme

Shivi told Sahu yesterday that the story is decided by channel, writers have hardly any say. I've heard these also from my friends in the industry that it's always the channel that interferes. So I feel sicku was hand twisted in many tracks and must have ultimately felt it's better to shut shop than witness the show go downhill. He already had a bad experience with KHKT.

I’ve also seen that in KHKT. That ended in utter disaster. Like completely unbelievable stuff. You’d be surprised that how a show that was so beautiful could be like this. And I remember that then also channel interfered and messed it up and then finally SS was like I have nothing more to say here.

At least here, before it gets destroyed because SP will do it, they decided to shut shop.

joliefemme thumbnail

Originally posted by: laughingmonkey

I’ve also seen that in KHKT. That ended in utter disaster. Like completely unbelievable stuff. You’d be surprised that how a show that was so beautiful could be like this. And I remember that then also channel interfered and messed it up and then finally SS was like I have nothing more to say here.

At least here, before it gets destroyed because SP will do it, they decided to shut shop.

Yes Lee that is why I've always bashed channel n given benefit of the doubt to sicku. He's made a scapegoat to something the channel does.

77nikita thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

What is a DT note yaar ?

abbreviations challenged i am😆

gaya84 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Thats why I don't want them to do ITV show again😔

Hope sai also do web series or films 😕 because ITV this is the pattern and he is so emotional person, he needs to go through all more disgust and illogical tracks..

joliefemme thumbnail

Originally posted by: 77nikita

What is a DT note yaar ?

abbreviations challenged i am😆

Tazbu AT got mods ka note, trp thread got one and edt has one

laughingmonkey thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Yes Lee that is why I've always bashed channel n given benefit of the doubt to sicku. He's made a scapegoat to something the channel does.

He does go OTT and tadka. But this E over the top track is definitely the channel. Every show is doing. So they wanted them to do it as well.

rubys07 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

LOL sab ek saath? Why what happened🤣

Edited by rubys07 - 2 years ago
Timesfly thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Sitara channel:

What The Hell Thumbs Down GIF by Aurora Consulting

Timesfly thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

He does go OTT and tadka. But this E over the top track is definitely the channel. Every show is doing. So they wanted them to do it as well.

Pagal Hai GIF by Jaz Dhami

Word Count: 1