Views

Users

Frequent Posters

AnOptimist thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: Fiddleflower

Omg her father was not well

I knew it. That's the reason she went to Pune. Remember in Neelam's IV she said similar thing, though indirectly but usne bola tha.

SailingShip thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: AnOptimist

I knew it. That's the reason she went to Pune. Remember in Neelam's IV she said similar thing, though indirectly but usne bola tha.

Gunjan she had uploaded a selfie !!.

AnOptimist thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Owia

Ha woh car me selfie video na. That's strange on her part if situation was so critical...

gaya84 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Aajao sab mujhe dukh baatna hai .

I want to share the pain😂

Arey what is dukh on that 🤷🤷 going to his own home it's doesn't meant he won't come to Mumbai na 🙄 ofcourse he will miss home and his whole family will wait for their ladla na 🤷🤷

Why to repeat devdas film on real and create havoc🤪hero straight going to heroine home

First of all both need real rest both mentally and physically even to go for vacation so let them take that and take it 😉 i still believe leader 😎

joliefemme thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: AnOptimist

Ha woh car me selfie video na. That's strange on her part if situation was so critical...

May be he was out of danger by then

Fiddleflower thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

But uske pehle ka i guess because ek baar neelam iv peh she said woh pune gayi thi karke 🤔

s_kavya thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Zmga got extention and chikoo might go off air in mid dec. MHRW and Zindagi had same trps still channel didn't bother to give the show chance.

s_kavya thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Fiddleflower

But uske pehle ka i guess because ek baar neelam iv peh she said woh pune gayi thi karke 🤔

Yes seems like she is talking about some other time cause during that gun shot seq she went only for 2 days I guess . but after coming from pune she was off for some days till that musical night .. Was this the reason for her mood off?
fria319 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Tbh. The more I think about it the more I realize it was also producer choice. If producer doesnt want to continue the show then. What can the channel do? It’s not top trp hitter (altho what else could trps have been at 6:30 and 5:30 smh) for the channel to want to save it by giving them a new production house.

Edited by fria319 - 2 years ago
s_kavya thumbnail

Originally posted by: fria319

Tbh. The more I think about it the more I realize it was also producer choice. If producer doesnt want to continue the show then. What can the channel do? It’s not top trp hitter (altho what else could trps have been at 6:30 and 5:30 smh) for the channel to want to save it by giving them a new production house.

Yes I agree on that what you said.. Sikku lost interest in show after mandar track I guess after that i didn't see any efforts from his side to promote the show or make any improvement in any section so I think both channel and PH mutually decided to end it. I wish they could have not shown this esha track instead they could have shown krishna rao track but alas everything is over have to make peace with it.