Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

gaya84 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: s_kavya

I feel he may go to drop her to pune and obviously meet her family stay there for at least one day and then go to Hyderabad .. Both spend some time with there families and then go to Mumbai together.

I don't know why I feel so happy 😁 and shy 🙈 ☺️ reading this🤣🤣

gaya84 thumbnail

Real I love you is teaser for us 🤧🤧😂😂🤭🤭

Main picture is pending 🤣🤣🤣

AnOptimist thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: joliefemme

Honestly I beleive in completely opposite. He may be had a crush on her but knowing how he gets attached too soon, he thought main rude aur distant behave karta hoo. Guys usually are mean to girls who they like.

I can understand shivi trying to open up and break ice, it doesn't come easily to introverts heheheh. Also, when shivi fell sick he could no longer ignore her and went all out showing his care and concern.

Shivi has a bad habit of over explaining things. 🤣

@bold... is it? It may be the case with some but not all guys. Because I have seen in my family and with my cousins who are now married.

Your point of him distancing himself as he gets attached soon makes sense tho. His sole focus and priority was his work only but when she fell sick, his true emotions came out.

I am an introvert too but Shivi felt the need to break the ice on their very first meet? If I were at her place, I would have taken some time to open up and mainly main raat me itna prepare nahi karti what to say, how to say... Job interview thodi na hai 🤣 Her excitement & nervousness, her being salty and still sulking over his cold response. That certainly conveys something

Lmao! She has explanation to everything but I love to decode and analyze her statements in detail. We have done that in past also and content bhi mil jaata hai kabhi kabhi 😃

gaya84 thumbnail

Originally posted by: rubys07

Time toh spend zaroor kerenge re. I would've said Kolkata par zyada delulu ho jayega 😆 We need someone from here to become friends with either ST or TL. Matlab dictionary wala friend, not SaiShi wala. That's the only way we'll get content from these two given how private they are.

Misty nahi hain udher warna uske pair padti😆

Ru - dictionary Wala friend🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Yes otherwise we won't get content ✌️

Supreme court will reject all permission

Fiddleflower thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Yaayyyy griha ka saishi ke saath aur ek interview🥳

AnOptimist thumbnail

Originally posted by: MsPrez

Haan, he posted the farewell post within an hour of packup. He didn't tag any cast, others did.

Shivi ne raat ko sirf sabke farewell posts pe comment kia.

I saw her comments on Rutuja and Sulochana's post. Rutuja ko phirse " I ❤️ u " mila after "my ❤️" on that musical night

Waise yeh photo me bhi unka pyaar zalak raha hai. Poor Sai. Usko Esha ke bagal me khada hona pada 😂

https://www.instagram.com/p/CWBpbLHKlBM/?utm_medium=copy_link

gaya84 thumbnail

Originally posted by: MsPrez

I knew you're gonna notice it and make a post about it🤣

Zindagi mein pehli bar itne mushkil se prepared hoke ayi thi bechari and Sai spoiled it all😆 Uss baat ke liye abtak manana padta hoga use His sorries were sooooo cute and genuine but girl is not gonna let go so soon.

It's fresh memory of her 😂 she never going to forget. She itself told here😆he needs to say sorry life long🤧🤧😤😤

https://www.instagram.com/tv/CV-2u8RLs7K/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

gaya84 thumbnail

I like the idea of him staying at her home and she doing all the mehman navazi of his.. Lol sochke hi hasi aa rai hai😆

See Everyone will roll on the floor🤣🤣🤣

AnOptimist thumbnail

when she said so Hi dil se aya tha his expressions were like ye Maine kya kar diya he felt bad that's why he instantly said sorry❤

He uttered sorry 3 times 😂 She was like maaf toh main karungi nahi so he was quick to say it's hurting now 😂