Shamita Shetty's Entitlement

bollyqueen0 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

What is this sense of entitlement Shamita feels? 

- Getting mad at her Vishu bhai for not being there to help her get in the recording room during Secrets task as if he is her personal bodyguard ðŸ¤£ Why didn't she go yell at her actual rakhi brother?

- Wanting someone to sacrifice their captaincy just so she can get her precious gifts. That too from someone she clearly dislikes. Why on earth would he sacrifice something for himself to do YOU the favor?

- Yelling at Nishant for laughing because she thought he was laughing about her. WTH? Does she seriously think the world revolves around her? Has she learned NOTHING from OTT when she cursed Nishant out because she mistakenly accused him of laughing at her? 

I can't ðŸ˜•

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mumbaikar007 thumbnail
Anniversary 2 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: bollyqueen0

What is this sense of entitlement Shamita feels? 

- Getting mad at her Vishu bhai for not being there to help her get in the recording room during Secrets task as if he is her personal bodyguard ðŸ¤£ Why didn't she go yell at her actual rakhi brother?

- Wanting someone to sacrifice their captaincy just so she can get her precious gifts. That too from someone she clearly dislikes. Why on earth would he sacrifice something for himself to do YOU the favor?

- Yelling at Nishant for laughing because she thought he was laughing about her. WTH? Does she seriously think the world revolves around her? Has she learned NOTHING from OTT when she cursed Nishant out because she mistakenly accused him of laughing at her? 

I can't ðŸ˜•

Usne khareed ke rakha hai bigg boss ko.

She thinks the all other HMs are servants and clean her boots with their toungues.

Her behavior is absolutely revolting. She seems like a fascist. 

bollyqueen0 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mumbaikar007

She thinks the all other HMs are servants and clean her boots with their toungues.

@bold - so true 

I'm just surprised some people stand there and listen to her lashing out. Why did Vishal not give it back to her? Even Nishant..instead of giving it back, he kept saying "choose your words carefully" 

Radhe101 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

I think Teja, Umar, and Affo should take her class every week. She is favorite of salman and these guys will be bashed no matter what...so i think they should get reaction out of her entitled spoiled egoistic shammo

Raina101 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mumbaikar007

Uske paas khareedne ke paisa hote toh woh third time nahin aati.

Jija Raj be khareeda hoga 

bollyqueen0 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Radhe101

I think Teja, Umar, and Affo should take her class every week. She is favorite of salman and these guys will be bashed no matter what...so i think they should get reaction out of her entitled spoiled egoistic shammo

No matter who tells her off now, Raqesh will be there to wipe her tears <3

Shara Raqesh Bapat GIF - Shara Raqesh Bapat Shamita Shetty GIFs

KJasoosChulbulP thumbnail

all I can say. ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£â€¦ 

bollyqueen0 thumbnail

Originally posted by: KJasoosChulbulP

all I can say. ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£â€¦ 

This situation too! She was so mad that her brother did not consult Miss Leader Queen. He was to make Vishal a contender for captaincy just because it benefitted HER. Even though Rajiv has already stated that he dislikes him  How dare he betray the Queen ðŸ˜¡

Asha_Tacker thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Madame Shitty can do anything she wants... But mind you ... Any others cannot do according their own... Every one has to listen her... Wo Jo bi ho... usne gift magliya toh Dena padega... nahi toh Rona ati hai Rani ko.... or else she'll cry n crib... N pura WKW Salman uske upar chalana padega... Aur humara dimag karab karenge ye log.... 

bollyqueen0 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Asha_Tacker

Madame Shitty can do anything she wants... But mind you ... Any others cannot do according their own... Every one has to listen her... Wo Jo bi ho... usne gift magliya toh Dena padega... nahi toh Rona ati hai Rani ko.... or else she'll cry n crib... N pura WKW Salman uske upar chalana padega... Aur humara dimag karab karenge ye log.... 

And then she comments "humanity is dying a slow death" just because Umar didn't give the gift ðŸ¤£

No ma'am. Do you know when humanity was dying? It's when you ruined Maesha's shoes completely for a dumb task. It's when you brought SCISSORS when people were already being physical. It's when you wanted to trip people who were running full speed.