Posted: 2 years ago

Yeah they are all dumb and are playing charades🤣 like literally🤣

I was like this is the perfect game for these lot…they are all dumb in some way or the other and to see them sit around and play the game was hilarious on many levels🤣

Anu is just plain dumb, lets everyone trample over her like a doormat- though I will cut her some slack cause Toshu just hurt her bad but that hasnt actually happened yet so no- no mercy Anu, you are dumb alright!

Anuj is dumb too cause his constant support though endearing is getting a tad bit umm boring? dont kill me ok...so yeah he is treading a risky path that may or may not turn him into another Anupama, only time will tell, so his dumbness is on standby😆

Bapuji is dumb cause he opens his mouth when its too late and only REACTS when he actually needs to ACT.

Mamaji toh khud admits he’s dumb, unka kya bechare yaadon ki baraat

SaNan- need I say anything, tumhe sab hai pata hai na…haan?🤣

Kinjal is dumb as heck for marrying Toshu of course

Paakhi is another dumbass for thinking her fickle mindedness will fetch her sympathy no bro, that plan backfired ages ago!

Kantaben is dumb cause although she redeemed herself her body double was hiding behind the lamp shade today🤣

GK is probably the only not-so-dumb one cause arey yaar he’s GK..🤣

Edited by hinz - 2 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

RainFire125 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: hinz

Yeah they are all dumb and are playing charades🤣

I was like this is the perfect game for the while lot, they are all dumb in some way or the other and to see them sit around and play the game was hilarious in many levels🤣

Anu is just plain dumb, lets everyone trample over her like a doormat- though I will cut her some slack cause Toshu just hurt her bad but that hasnt actually happened yet so no no mercy Anu, you are dumb!

Anuj is dumb too cause his constant support though endearing is getting a tad bit umm boring? dont kill me ok...so yeah he is treading a risky path that may or may not turn him into another Anupama, only time will tell, so his dumbness is on standby😆

Bapuji is dumb cause he opens his mouth when its too late and only REACTS when he actually needs to ACT.

Mamaji bechare khud admits he’s dumb, unka kya bechare yaadon ki baraat

SaNan- need I say anything, tumhe sab hai pata hai na haan?🤣

Kinjal is dumb as heck for marrying Toshu

Paakhi is another dubass for thinking her fickle mindedness will fetch her sympathy no bro, that plan backfired ages ago!

Kantaben is dumb cause although she redeemed herself her body double was hiding behind the lamp today🤣

GK is probably the only not-so-dumb one cause arey yaar he’s GK..🤣

🤣🤣🤣🤣

my ma is asking why i am laughing looking at my laptop!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Now how can i explain this to her man.....LOL...

BOLd - made be laugh more!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The other folks hahhahahahahaah ---- all are dumb and hence playing that game!!!!!!

GK is the sweetest, i want his screen space to be increased ... plsssssssssss

Edited by RainFire125 - 2 years ago
moonwearer thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Dumb, dumber and dumbest is what they are playing Hina.

RainFire125 thumbnail

Originally posted by: moonwearer

Dumb, dumber and dumbest is what they are playing Hina.

By the way this girl is really really dumb man. She is missing two toxic people, i mean really!!!! Even though I can understand (as how her character has been shown), i still feel like common. That lady insulted you on the street and u are missing her!! Your son speaks ur ex husband ka language and u are missing him???? And this drove such a gem of a man to go and fight for you, plead for you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

She better now open HER eyes and see what they are made of and make Anuj stop this nonsense further!!

shrizz thumbnail
Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

We are the dumbest to still tolerate these dumbs and their dumbness on daily basis...par kya kare "dil hai ki maanta nahi" 😛

Deep down I know that they will never show Anuj a very strong and savage ml bcz the show is "Anupama"....so he will always be anupama's "lover boy Anuj " not "business tycoon Anuj kapadia"

P.s-The only smart person in the show was Bunty....wo 26 saal pehle hi kat liya in sab chakkaro se...Anuj ko bhi bachane ki koshish ki thi us ne anupama k jaal se (scooter kharab to bas bahana tha wo to bas Anuj ko bachana chahta tha is Mahanta ki devi se se)🤪

Edited by shrizz - 2 years ago
RainFire125 thumbnail

Originally posted by: shrizz

We are the dumbest to still tolerate these dumbs and their dumbness on daily basis...par kya kare "dil hai ki maanta nahi" 😛

Deep down I know that they will never show Anuj a very strong and savage ml bcz the show is "Anupama"....so he will always be anupama's "lover boy Anuj " not "business tycoon Anuj kapadia"

P.s-The only smart person in the show was Bunty....wo 26 saal pehle hi kat liya in sab chakkaro se...Anuj ko bhi bachane ki koshish ki thi us ne anupama k jaal se (scooter kharab to bas bahana tha wo to bas Anuj ko bachana chahta tha is Mahanta ki devi se se)🤪

BOLD - no yaar, i so want to see savage and fierce Anuj!!! Plsss

yuvanaa thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

I agree. All r dumb here 😂😂😂

Except GK of course as u said. Gk is pyaar rreeee. 😂😂😜

moonwearer thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

gayatri, People asleep can be shaken awake. Those pretending to be asleep cannot be shaken awake.

Anupama all her life has been sleep walking .

We have a saying in Tamizh the washerman loved the washer woman but she was all eyes only for the donkey... The donkey however was only in love with the horse.

Anuj... Anupama... Leela... Ladla... Chudail

RainFire125 thumbnail

Originally posted by: moonwearer

gayatri, People asleep can be shaken awake. Those pretending to be asleep cannot be shaken awake.

Anupama all her life has been sleep walking .

We have a saying in Tamizh the washerman loved the washer woman but she was all eyes only for the donkey... The donkey however was only in love with the horse.

Anuj... Anupama... Leela... Ladla... Chudail

Bold -- totally agreed!!!

Meriam25 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

She.missng them is so dn irritating u know

I know a famous gynac here . Her only son was always siding with her husband and didn't give her respect and didn't heed to her parenting advice

So after a point she just left the boy with his dad like fine be with him do whatever.

Ofc as a mom bhura lagta hai but beyond a particular point it becomes too tooo much

And baa ka toh samajh mein nahi aata hai. Anu still has her mom who is so loving and supportive then why missing that horrible excuse of a woman

Such blind love even dolly didn't have on baa