Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SriRani thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: Mapogo

Yeh Neha and Pratik ka natak ott se chal raha hai God save us all

1. Pehle woh naraz hogi for some stupid reason.

2. Phir Pratik Neha ko manane jayega and by manane i mean 4 hour in dono ka bahas hoga jiska na koi sir hota hai, na koi pair.

3. Phir in dono ka dosti ho jata hai for few days and then in loga ka phir se yeh natak shuru hota hai.

Rinse and repeat.

Exactly.. right now Neha is angry because pratik strted similar angle with Akasa like grabbing her and tickling her. So bhasin is jealous
djoker thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Deviant_Pixel

Neha gave an interview with Andyy, watch that for max delusional level.

According to her she was bashed due to patriarchy, now I agree with the point that Pratik was also wrong to indulge in that level of pda have maintained that but she literally puts the onus of her family being hurt on him alone without taking any accountability of her actions.

Commitment aap ka tha husband ke saath, toh how can you say Pratik hurt him when you did.

In the interview she clears she blocked him and the reason being his family did not appreciate her efforts of friendship towards him and then goes on to Akasa issue which shows clearly she is jealous as pratik/Akasa really did not cross any line on the show. When Andy asked her point blank why are you blaming Pratik for his fans when he defended you she goes aba jaba daba I saw him with Akasa striking an equation so basicallly tumhe kya tum married ho and it was just a friendship why would you be mad 🤪

i told you shel make it into this
Mumbaikar007 thumbnail
Anniversary 2 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Neha gave an interview with Andyy, watch that for max delusional level.

According to her she was bashed due to patriarchy, now I agree with the point that Pratik was also wrong to indulge in that level of pda have maintained that but she literally puts the onus of her family being hurt on him alone without taking any accountability of her actions.

Commitment aap ka tha husband ke saath, toh how can you say Pratik hurt him when you did.

In the interview she clears she blocked him and the reason being his family did not appreciate her efforts of friendship towards him and then goes on to Akasa issue which shows clearly she is jealous as pratik/Akasa really did not cross any line on the show. When Andy asked her point blank why are you blaming Pratik for his fans when he defended you she goes aba jaba daba I saw him with Akasa striking an equation so basicallly tumhe kya tum married ho and it was just a friendship why would you be mad 🤪

Yes. She is jealous of Akasa. That’s the whole story. She even spoke to Shamita about it.

She thought ki woh Pratik ke dil pe akeli Raaj karti hai. She felt scorned ki woh single Banda kisi aur ladki ke saath chance mar raha tha.

colors_123 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Both of them did a lot of OTT in OTT....during family task...both sides families asked each one to stay away from each other..Neha kind of fell for him...while discussing same with Shammo, shammo said u r married u have a lot to loose..stay away etc...she dint listen to shammo also...thats OTT story...

During that time, akshara 9 or neautral fans who like pratik-akshara jodi....started hating pratik and more Neha after he broke with her and made jodi with neha ( OTT was a stupid jodi wala game) Prataik fans had a tough time dealing with trolls to keep him hero.....and everyone blamed Neha...since Pratik lost focus in game and was OTT-ing with her all the time.

So neha recived huge backlash..sl*t shaming....of course neha showed a lot of jeolousy , bicthing and negativity in tasks etc.....

Now BB15: before she entered , all of his fans begged,threatened,sl**t shamed her and asked her not to go since it wil spoil his game...she made a IG post complianing about the haters...which made pratik fans hate her even more.......

She is not talking : may be its her game ( to show rivalry with him and go ahead in game to make it intresting) or she is trying to redeem......or few days ke baad --baak to freindship...dunno

Deviant_Pixel thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: colors_123

Both of them did a lot of OTT in OTT....during family task...both sides families asked each one to stay away from each other..Neha kind of fell for him...while discussing same with Shammo, shammo said u r married u have a lot to loose..stay away etc...she dint listen to shammo also...thats OTT story...

During that time, akshara 9 or neautral fans who like pratik-akshara jodi....started hating pratik and more Neha after he broke with her and made jodi with neha ( OTT was a stupid jodi wala game) Prataik fans had a tough time dealing with trolls to keep him hero.....and everyone blamed Neha...since Pratik lost focus in game and was OTT-ing with her all the time.

So neha recived huge backlash..sl*t shaming....of course neha showed a lot of jeolousy , bicthing and negativity in tasks etc.....

Now BB15: before she entered , all of his fans begged,threatened,sl**t shamed her and asked her not to go since it wil spoil his game...she made a IG post complianing about the haters...which made pratik fans hate her even more.......

She is not talking : may be its her game ( to show rivalry with him and go ahead in game to make it intresting) or she is trying to redeem......or few days ke baad --baak to freindship...dunno

Truly she was cyber bullied tbh to a very high level, end of the day it’s a show. I don’t blame her for keeping distance and keeping contestants aside, it’s better for her only in the long run to maintain a line.

colors_123 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Truly she was cyber bullied tbh to a very high level, end of the day it’s a show. I don’t blame her for keeping distance and keeping contestants aside, it’s better for her only in the long run to maintain a line.

but her words dont match her actions...she scolded Pratik that she doesnt want to talk about akshara....and then went on to say "when nishu mentioned akshara should come...her (akshara's) fans were excited"

She is full of jealousy..she has the habit of making everything about herself.....in BB15 when she came as panel, she kept saying i was trolled etc when she was supposed to support pratik

Edited by colors_123 - 2 years ago
Deviant_Pixel thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: colors_123

but her words dont match her actions...she scolded Pratik that she doesnt want to talk about akshara....and then went on to say "when nishu mentioned akshara should come...her (akshara's) fans were excited"

She is full of jealousy..she has the habit of making everything about herself.....in BB15 when she came as panel, she kept saying i was trolled etc when she was supposed to support pratik

That’s my entire point too, she is delusional to the T. If another man was married he too would have received hatred and the onus on the hurt her family felt is on her primarily. Anyway let’s see how it goes.

95027 thumbnail

Pratik is insulting guests. By refusing to come in front of guests for the task 🤢🤢🤢

95027 thumbnail

but she won’t. Let’s see if she does.

JustRandomGirl thumbnail

chalo kuch toh acha hua🤪