Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mumbaikar007 thumbnail
Anniversary 2 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: KJasoosChulbulP

Despite all this …

I am pretty sure she won’t survive a nomination. So BB gonna get back to rigging mode. If they want her here longer 😂😂

Apparently she has 8 week MG.

So I think ieshaan Miesha umar simba Afsana Rajeev and Vishal might go before her and Raquesh.

And then the final 6 would be Ott guys and the 15 big 3 - teja, Karan, jay.

95027 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mumbaikar007

Apparently she has 8 week MG.

So I think ieshaan Miesha umar simba Afsana Rajeev and Vishal might go before her and Raquesh.

And then the final 6 would be Ott guys and the 15 big 3 - teja, Karan, jay.

don’t believe such rumors. BB isn’t in business of charity. And per LF. She was like I was thrilled when I got the call that i could get in. Such contestants won’t get mgs. Just BB ka rigging if it suits them.

Sushma_00 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: KJasoosChulbulP

Despite all this …

I am pretty sure she won’t survive a nomination. So BB gonna get back to rigging mode. If they want her here longer 😂😂

ofcourse they will keep her...after all only controversial contestant this season

95027 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sushma_Reddy

ofcourse they will keep her...after all only controversial contestant this season

her role for sakubai is over. She came. Gave feedback and got some hugs. Besides bapat is here. So I believe if she creates more controversy with pratik. She stays. Else bye bye. Cause otherwise she already said what she wanted to on day 1. Stay away… hence I think she gonna be with him for sure.

djoker thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

both were equally to be blamed now she is acting as if there is no fault of hers pratik even stood up for her after this on social media still shes whiningmann i cant stand her for everything shel play feminism

sangs071087 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

She even came after First weekend ka waar ... To support Prateek

behindyou thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

They are doing nautanki.. they won't talk, they will directly come to their cute nok jhonk ☺️ soon.. just wait n watch

Deviant_Pixel thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Neha gave an interview with Andyy, watch that for max delusional level.

According to her she was bashed due to patriarchy, now I agree with the point that Pratik was also wrong to indulge in that level of pda have maintained that but she literally puts the onus of her family being hurt on him alone without taking any accountability of her actions.

Commitment aap ka tha husband ke saath, toh how can you say Pratik hurt him when you did.

In the interview she clears she blocked him and the reason being his family did not appreciate her efforts of friendship towards him and then goes on to Akasa issue which shows clearly she is jealous as pratik/Akasa really did not cross any line on the show. When Andy asked her point blank why are you blaming Pratik for his fans when he defended you she goes aba jaba daba I saw him with Akasa striking an equation so basicallly tumhe kya tum married ho and it was just a friendship why would you be mad 🤪

Edited by Deviant_Pixel - 2 years ago
Jayjaya79 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Deviant_Pixel

Neha gave an interview with Andyy, watch that for max delusional level.

According to her she was bashed due to patriarchy, now I agree with the point that Pratik was also wrong to indulge in that level of pda have maintained that but she literally puts the onus of her family being hurt on him alone without taking any accountability of her actions.

Commitment aap ka tha husband ke saath, toh how can you say Pratik hurt him when you did.

In the interview she clears she blocked him and the reason being his family did not appreciate her efforts of friendship towards him and then goes on to Akasa issue which shows clearly she is jealous as pratik/Akasa really did not cross any line on the show. When Andy asked her point blank why are you blaming Pratik for his fans when he defended you she goes aba jaba daba I saw him with Akasa striking an equation so basicallly tumhe kya tum married ho and it was just a friendship why would you be mad 🤪

She is high level delusional saying things in LF like people loved us in OTT and therefore we have been called.

Matlab kuch bhi, people loved her and rakesh, matlab kuch bhi!🤣

Deviant_Pixel thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Jayjaya79

She is high level delusional saying things in LF like people loved us in OTT and therefore we have been called.

Matlab kuch bhi, people loved her and rakesh, matlab kuch bhi!🤣

Yes. Delusions of self grandeur are strong with this one 😆