Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

anjs thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: RPRRR42

sonlali far rahil asa vatathi nahi.now first dadus has to go now.

then if bb wants to keep wild card, then next mamy b gayatri or sonali.otherwise neetha will go.

as i said earlier, team A break up was a drama of a week.now again we will see original team A.

ho ti tashi pan deserving nahich aahe......cause of not being that involved in tasks.......

as I mentioned earlier, team A is not here for friendship or long term relations with anyone......their bro-bhai camaraderie is just fake for the show..........they all know that they need each other till they are here and they are all okay with using each other for that.......... while team B looks more emotional and attached..... tyatla Vikas la he kaltay ki show sathi ek-mekanna use karawech lagnaar aahe........ Vishal is more emotional and sensitive......... Minal che i am not so sure........... Sonali is weird........ today i watched a clip where she was complaining to Vikas about how Vishal keeps telling her what to do and how to play....... tyat avadhe kaay, advice detoy tar aik ani sodun de na........whining kaa karaychi.......

edited typo

edited again :

As per methi laddoo game, i think now Vishal and Vikas will be cast aside by Minal-Sonali...... eventually all sympathy will go to them......

Edited by anjs - 2 years ago
RPRRR42 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: anjs

ho ti tashi pan deserving nahich aahe......cause of not being that involved in tasks.......

as I mentioned earlier, team A is not here for friendship or long term relations with anyone......their bro-bhai camaraderie is just fake for the show..........they all know that they need each other till they are here and they are all okay with using each other for that.......... while team B looks more emotional and attached..... tyatla Vikas la he kaltay ki show sathi ek-mekanna use karawech lagnaar aahe........ Vishal is more emotional and sensitive......... Minal che i am not so sure........... Sonali is weird........ today i watched a clip where she was complaining to Vikas about how Vishal keeps telling her what to do and how to play....... tyat avadhe kaay, advice detoy tar aik ani sodun de na........whining kaa karaychi.......

edited typo

edited again :

rd

As per methi laddoo game, i think now Vishal and Vikas will be cast aside by Minal-Sonali...... eventually all sympathy will go to them......

very true.V2 chya against jan,bolan ,comment karan,hasan,dusaruanshi jaun bolan he tya gharat crime aheЁЯШЖtyani kahi kel tri chalt

anjs thumbnail

Originally posted by: RPRRR42

very true.V2 chya against jan,bolan ,comment karan,hasan,dusaruanshi jaun bolan he tya gharat crime aheЁЯШЖtyani kahi kel tri chalt

of course they are saint..........mi tyanchya naava che mandir bandhnaar aahe lavkarach........

anyways i thought you are a neutral person hence was discussing with you........henceforth i will not quote you for anything

RPRRR42 thumbnail

Originally posted by: anjs

of course they are saint..........mi tyanchya naava che mandir bandhnaar aahe lavkarach........

anyways i thought you are a neutral person hence was discussing with you........henceforth i will not quote you for anything

offcourse,u can quote.ibwatch this show as a 100 days serialЁЯШЖЁЯШЖ.so sometimes as story changes ,some people become good ,some bad depending on script writer ,here its bb.

now i think story is like this,bb wants to repair jay's image,so now what will b new plot ,no ideaЁЯШЖЁЯШЖ

sameerph thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail + 2

Yes, Jay la finally top 5 madhe gheun jaychay. Otherwise, game madhe maja nahi rahnar. All said and done he is giving a lot of content to the show. Usually top 2 astat te ekmekanche rivals astat. So, it is possible that Jay la top 2 la pan gheun jatil against either Vishal or Vikas. For that it is necessary to improve his image so that he at least gets decent votes. BB will try to do that now. 50 days are done and if they do not succed till 70-75 days, BB will ask Vikas and Vishal to go against each other like they did for Pushkar- Sai against Megha towards the end of season 1. 

It is a reality show but I belive some fixing is done by BB to keep viewers interest and TRP. They may do not do it directly but create circumstances for contestants to behave in a particular manner which suits them. 

anjs thumbnail

Minal should stop licking the feet of Utkarsh... the way she keeps smiling and nodding to all that he says, looks so fake and pathetic.......  she was a good player, should've kept trust on her own game that even after nomination she will get safe instead of begging to Jay and Utkarsh

Achyuta thumbnail

Kinchalun ghasa gela rabbit cha. 

Khutlya angle ne number 1 deserve karte hi? Ti navin Neetha pan hichya peksha bari khelte. 

Jai chi sassin, mhane me number one deserve karte. Lol. 

RPRRR42 thumbnail

рд╕рд╛рд░рдВрдЧреЗ рдордБрдбрдордЪреНрдпрд╛ рдЕрдВрдЧрд╛рдд рдЖрд▓ рд╣реЛрдд рдХрд╛ рдЖрдЬЁЯШЖ рдорд▓рд╛ рд╡рд╛рдЯрд▓,рдЖрддрд╛ рд╕рд╛рд░рдВрдЧреЗ рдХреЛрд╕рд│рдгрд╛рд░ рдЖрдгрд┐ рдПрдХрджрдо рдлрд┐рд▓реНрдореА рдЯрд╛рдИрд▓рдордзреНрдпреЗ рдЬрдп рдзрд╛рд╡рдд рдЬрд╛рдКрди рдЙрдЪрд▓рдгрд╛рд░ЁЯШЖ

рдкрдг рдЬреЛрдХ рдСрдл рдлреБрд▓ 50 рднрд╛рдЧ,рд╕рд╛рд░рдВрдЧреЗ рдордБрдбрдо рд╕реНрд╡рдд:рд▓рд╛ рдирдВрдмрд░1 рд╕рдордЬрддрд╛рддЁЯШн

рдиреЙрдорд┐рдиреЗрд╢рди рдордзреНрдпреЗ рдХрд┐рддреА рд▓реЛрдХ рдШреНрдпрд╛рдпрдЪреЗ рдпрд╛рдЪрд╛ рдЖрдХрдбрд╛ рдХреЛрдгрддреНрдпрд╛ рдирд┐рдХрд╖рд╛рд╡рд░ рдард░рд╡рддрд╛рдд,рдХрдзреА 5,рдХрдзреА6 рдХрдзреА4.рдпрд╛рд╡рд│реА рдЕрд░реНрдзреЗ рдШреНрдпрд╛рдпрд▓рд╛ рд╣рд╡реЗ рд╣реЛрддреЗ рдирд╛.рдореНрд╣рдгрдЬреЗ 6 рддреЗ 10.рдордЧ 4 рдкрд╛рд╕реВрди рдХрд┐ рдШреЗрддрд▓реЗ?

рдирдХреНрдХреА рдХреБрдгрд╛рд▓рд╛ рдХрд╛рдврд╛рдпрдЪ рдЖрд╣реЗ , рдпрд╛ рд╡реЗрд│реА.рдХреА рд╢рд┐рдВрджреЗрд╢рд╛рд╣реАрд▓рд╛ рд╡рд╛рдЪрд╡рд╛рдпрдЪрдп,рдХрд╛рд░рдг рддреНрд░реБрдкреНрддреА рдЧреЗрд▓реНрдпрд╛рдореБрд│реЗ рдЬрд╛рдо рдЬреЛрдбреЗ рдкрдбрдд рдЖрд╣реЗрдд рд╕реЛрдорд┐рд╡рд░ЁЯШЖ

рдХрдореА рд╡реЛрдЯрд╡рд╕ рдорд┐рд│рддреАрд▓ рддреНрдпрд╛рд▓рд╛ рдореНрд╣рдгреЗрди рдиреАрдерд╛,рд╕реЛрдирд╛рд▓реА рдЖрдгрд┐ рджрд╛рджреВрд╕рд▓рд╛ рдЖрдгрд▓ рдЖрд╣реЗ

sameerph thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail + 2

Ho pan Sonali paryant thamble aste, Vikas paryant ka gele? Pan konich ap aplya position varun hatat nasel tar hya task la kay arth ahe? All 9 others were telling Sneha that she does not deserve #1 but she still did not budge. 

anjs thumbnail

Sonali's chugli during the chavdi, was her trying to get information from J-U, as mentioned by Vishal.... Hi loka J-U barobar audience la pan ulloo banavtayet kaay ??

Jay's camaraderie with Vishal and Vikas was nice yesterday. 

Also Sonali Neetha Sneha sharing their grief was really heart touching..... One can move on from any situation from life except loosing a loved one.... Esp if it's one of the parents... That loss will never get filled