Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

CottonWorld thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 2 years ago

Watchable episode.

Kuch nahi hone wala.... Sonakshi and Dev will convince Ayush's grandparents by revealing Sanjana's truth. But the downside is Soha will know the truth!

xmanisha thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Happy Diwali everyone ✨πŸͺ”, what a dull Bhai Booj (in Piddu accent) celebration at Ishwari Nivas. Stays weird without Riya & Nikki & Elena. Glad Mamaji is back tho.

Cute moment alert when Dev lip synced β€œI love you” to Sona, haaye. Waapis I love you too bol deti Sona to meri Diwali bann jaati but ok.

Baaki no comments, I still have hope that Dev & Sona have thought through the fact that 🦎 still has the Soha trump card before they dropped the bomb on Chipkali.

I laughed out loud when 🦎 was talking to herself telling Sona shouldn’t have come to invade her personal space. I mean, excuse you.. you reached Dev’s bedroom, wardrobe.. everything? πŸ₯² who are you to cry about personal space.

Sutapasima thumbnail

Originally posted by: RadiantSpark

Yeh kya bakwas hai! Vermas demanding Suhana... 🀒

Bas agey aagey dekho hota hai Kya 🀣

AubodroKhargosh thumbnail
Micro Phobia Contest Participant 0 Thumbnail Write The Bite Contest (Participation) 0 Thumbnail + 5

Can we have one episode that is just positive? All the Devakshi and family moments were so good. Why did they have to ruin it with She who must not be named?πŸ™„

First of all "Mere personal space mai aane ki himmat kaise ki" Sanjana only thing to say for her : Hypocrisy mai jeete ye saare hain

The kids scene was ehh idk why they insist on always showing Ayush as this mature guy?

Also Suhana ka character ko toh COMPLETELY change kar diya h πŸ₯Ί she used to be so smart, responsible sweet and caring.

Dev saying I Love you to Sonakshi

Elena is not there on Bhai Duuj πŸ€¦πŸ»β€β™€οΈπŸ˜‚ no chance of Nikki and Riya then

Idk why they keep bringing up Sanjana πŸ€¦πŸ»β€β™€οΈ it's a happy moment just be happy between family na

Sanjana manipulating the Vermas was like the obvious next step.

How quickly she found out about Devakshi plan tho lmao

Sona also has zero security at her office.

They have literally almost no evidence against her right now? Other than her forging her documents.

Vermas will take Suhana away it seems. I hope Ayush talks to them and makes them realise.

Happy Diwali everyone πŸ₯°βœ¨

WaterSprout thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

The kids and family moments were pretty watchable. Also Dev's I love you felt like something that could happen in Season 1. ❀

Rest of it was crap as usual. Nothing worth talking about. Plus it's Diwali, don't wanna spoil my mood.

Happy Diwali everyone πŸͺ”βœ¨

vijisridhar thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 5

Arrey yaar Suta... please bandh karo teri predictions

Waisey hi yeh bakhwas bandh ho raha hai.πŸ˜†

I can't believe The Dev Dixit was super shocked that Sanjana was not an interior designer..

Like many fans here, am also seriously thanking my stars that this show is going off air. Can't imagine what Harneet and Co would have done, if this had better TRPs πŸ˜’

Viji

Sutapasima thumbnail

Originally posted by: Rosh4rose

Suta

My dear take my β€œ bow”

Tussi great ho ... you predicted it , they all fit in one place Rohit child kidnapper

Like parents like son ... πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

They all are cheaters without dignity

Sanj best fit in the family

Soha will be out of their clutch soon since β€œcrap β€œ is ending

Happy Deepavali Suta

Happy Diwali dear Rose

kinu17 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7

Happy diwali to everyone who have been digesting this crap since it has started ..πŸ˜†

Just forget about this ..just enjoy ur holiday with ur family and friends safely ..πŸ₯°πŸŒΉπŸŒΉπŸŒΉπŸ₯°

Dont wanna write anything abt this crap today coz dont want to ruin this festive mood ..πŸ™„

Stay healthy and safe guys ❀️

Kinu

Sutapasima thumbnail

Originally posted by: vijisridhar

Arrey yaar Suta... please bandh karo teri predictions

Waisey hi yeh bakhwas bandh ho raha hai.πŸ˜†

I can't believe The Dev Dixit was super shocked that Sanjana was not an interior designer..

Like many fans here, am also seriously thanking my stars that this show is going off air. Can't imagine what Harneet and Co would have done, if this had better TRPs πŸ˜’

Viji

Bilkul nahin πŸ˜†

Meri agli prediction hai …,… show will end with the revelation that Mr an Mrs Verma we’re joining hands with Devkashi to expose Sanj , they were just acting . show will end with Mr n Mrs Varma living with Dixits just so that all can happily share Little Soha .

Edited by Sutapasima - 2 years ago
Dabulls23 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Happy Diwali & Prosperous New Year to all β€οΈπŸ€—

KRPKAB has open door policy.

Ghar ka darwajja open

Bedroom ka darwajja open

Dev ki Office door open

Sona;s office door open

Verma's house door open

Chipkali can enter from any where any time. She demands her private space 😲 WTF has she been doing all these time? entering and following Dev into his office, house, bedroom, Sona's office unannounced. She can enter into anyone's personal space but no one can do the same 😑

Her ugly plan to convince Vermas in claiming Soha as their GD. Not sure precap will happen. But but I don't want Soha to be the victim here as she is going to be hurt so bad. So sad. my πŸ’”πŸ˜­ just thinking about it.

Yes Ayush is shown to be really matured and toooo much goody two shoe. Its almost pukeworthy. He is not like a kid at his age. They need to to tone it down a bit. SOha is more normal than Ayush IMHO.

Shubh is shubh an adorably cute boy. ❀️⭐️

THe best moment when Dev lip syncs "I LOVE U" to Sona really gave me goosebumps, warm & romantic feeling in my ❀️ reminded me of S1-2. Shaheer & Erica the most gorgeous couple on TV IMHO. They can sell me anything & I will buy it in the name of Love-Romance πŸ˜³πŸ˜‰β˜ΊοΈ