Kuch Rang Pyar Ke Aise Bhi 3 Written Updates 04 Nov 2021

Sutapasima thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Sanj is looking for certain things in their earstwhile flat . She calls up Reema but she knows nothing about it . She asks landlord and finds that Sona had entered her flat by making excuses to the landlord . Sanj is furious .

at Dixit house Shubh refuses to eat with out mummy papa .

Ayush and Soha demand Papa mummy home . They need them for shubh’s meal and signature for school report card .

Ayush helps n encourages Shubh have dinner .

Devakshi have close moments as they meet n share information about Sanjana . That she is a software engineer and not an interior decorator . Dev is shocked . He shares with Asian Sanj’s confession for media . Sona is happy their plan worked .Sanj revealed the truth .Devakshi hug and are happy their plan worked . Sanj arrives and witnesses Devakshi hug n victory . She accuses Dev of betraying her , playing with her emotions . She vouches to take her revenge .

At Dixit house Mama ji arrives and scolds Ishwari for not keeping him in the picture , so much had happened , he states their adev could never do things as were accused in the media l it had to be that girl’s doing . Ishwari stops Mama ji .

It’s Bhai dooj day . Dev returns home , kids we’re missing their papa n are happy to have him back . Ishwari hugs her son. Dev appreciates his mom for her stupendous acting skills . Mama ji scolds adev for not informing him. GKB says she did not want to make his BP go high ..

Emotional cute scenes as bhai dooj is celebrated in Dixit family .

Ishwari Mama ji …. Dev , Vicky and Neha ….. Soha with Ayush n Shubh …

Original title song of KRPKAB plays in BG .

Neha apologises to Vicky for being rude at office , she assures she will learn everything about office from him . Vicky assures he will help her .
Sourabh and Sona also celebrate .

Neha apologises for ignoring Sona and adev n going in support of Sanjana.

They share info about Sanj … Sona informs that she was a software engineer n not interior designer as claimed , her resume were all fake Dev says … The raid at office must be handi work of Sanj only .

Vicky is shocked that when a lady had claimed copyright on the designers used by Their company .it has to be work of Sanj who had stolen those designs . All agree accusations against Sanjana were piling up .

Sanj goes to meet Mr n Mrs Varma . They don’t welcome her in. Sanj uses emotional way to gain entry into their house , then she uses emotional way to befriend them / consider her their family . She wants to celebrate Diwali with a family , but she had none .. just like Mr n Mrs Varma who had no one in the family . She suggests they become family .

Dev , Vicky , Neha n Sona together confront Sanj n offer her resignation letter , Sona warns her never tk come close to her family ever again. Sanj warns they have no idea what their loving family was going through right now , Devakshi are shocked .

Mr n Mrs Verma reach Dixit house and accuse Dixits of dominating over them , they demand custody of their grandchild Suhana right away .
Ishwari n Suhana are shocked .

Edited by Sutapasima - 2 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sutapasima thumbnail

Happy Diwali everyone 🤗

GOOD MORNING MESSAGE #133 – Sunbyanyname

cscs thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Happy Diwali Suta and everyone.

NeeruNature thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Happy deepavali to suta and all 🙏

Veenapai thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 7

Happy Deepavali Suta & everyone 🙏

Sutapasima thumbnail

See no one believed me when I predicted Sanj will become family member of Mr n Mrs Verma 🤣🤣

It happened today 🤣

Edited by Sutapasima - 2 years ago
Sshesha thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3

Will Suhana come to know that she is not Devakshi's daughter? How will she react and upon knowing Sanjana is her maternal aunt?

I can't understand what is going in the episode. Sanjana was said as Computer Expert once and then now Software Engineer. Are both same?

Dev has Communication based company... Why is he behaving like a Civil Engineer?

Sshesha thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3

Yeh kya bakwas hai! Vermas demanding Suhana... 🤢

Rosh4rose thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Sutapasima

See no one believed me when I predicted Sanj will become family member if Mr n Mrs Verma 🤣🤣

It happened today 🤣

Suta

My dear take my “ bow”

Tussi great ho ... you predicted it , they all fit in one place Rohit child kidnapper

Like parents like son ... 😂😂😂

They all are cheaters without dignity

Sanj best fit in the family

Soha will be out of their clutch soon since “crap “ is ending

Happy Deepavali Suta

havima thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sutapasima

See no one believed me when I predicted Sanj will become family member of Mr n Mrs Verma 🤣🤣

It happened today 🤣

Suta, you are so in sync with the episodes that you can predict the writers line of thoughts😆.

Happy diwali everyone