Views

Users

Frequent Posters

joliefemme thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: MsPrez

Ren, when did the music night happen?

Either 09th or 10th Oct as per Pritesh ka insta. Kyu kya hua? Any theory?

Edited by joliefemme - 2 years ago
rubys07 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: joliefemme

I wanted Tu hi Haqeeqat on them. I fell that song suits them the most.

Jai bani were toxic. Maine bachpan main dekha tha. 2 sisters fighting over a man. Poor Jai was violated like R as well (drugged and she actually got pregnant). Jai went and slept with Bani after kaand with Pia 🤢 both sisters pregnant together.

Did u know Sicku was a creative of Kasam se. I've not followed Barun

Tu hi haqeeqat is also love. Uff even back then people actually used to compose original music, not this remake remake drama.

I liked Jai-Bani initially but the story was very typical. It was mostly Ram and Prachi's acting that made me tune in to the show. Never liked Pia everrr and then with all the leaps and plotting and MUs, I couldn't bother.

I'm really surprised how Sicku doesn't get the pulse of his audience despite being from Ekta's school lol.

joliefemme thumbnail

Originally posted by: rubys07

Tu hi haqeeqat is also love. Uff even back then people actually used to compose original music, not this remake remake drama.

I liked Jai-Bani initially but the story was very typical. It was mostly Ram and Prachi's acting that made me tune in to the show. Never liked Pia everrr and then with all the leaps and plotting and MUs, I couldn't bother.

I'm really surprised how Sicku doesn't get the pulse of his audience despite being from Ekta's school lol.

Ru in his quest to show a strong female lead, he failed to show her emotions at all. There's where the connect was lost. P was a lead as much as R and hence they should have paid attention to her character as well. Shivi did get a short end of the stick if u ask me.

This track had potential because it was P right up front and centre. It was a classic trp track but it came too late in the day that we couldn't save our show.

Yes Jai Bani were good but the classic separation, jail/ mental asylum tracks etc was too ott.

MsPrez thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Either 09th or 10th Oct as per Pritesh ka insta. Kyu kya hua? Any theory?

Theory jaisa kuch nehi but I was going through their stories and found that the double tazbu thing started from Oct 1st after Shivi came back from Pune and it was first used by her and then he started using it in most of his stories. I was just thinking ki achanak ek se do tazbu kyun hogaye?😲

SailingShip thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Ru in his quest to show a strong female lead, he failed to show her emotions at all. There's where the connect was lost. P was a lead as much as R and hence they should have paid attention to her character as well. Shivi did get a short end of the stick if u ask me.

This track had potential because it was P right up front and centre. It was a classic trp track but it came too late in the day that we couldn't save our show.

Yes Jai Bani were good but the classic separation, jail/ mental asylum tracks etc was too ott.

Even I think so. Shivi really got the short end of the stick in mhrw. She is top notch in hot scenes. Just watch her Ashwamedh movie song. Its sensual and sexy. Shivi didnt get to explore much in this show. Even if she doesnt feel sad about the show ending , thats acceptable because her talent wasnt utilized .

RR is a brand but for a show to run , a female lead is necessary. If makers had paid attention to Pals, I am sure our show would have survived. Her scenes are not written and executed properly.

Hope she chooses a story that has equal importance to her character in future.

rubys07 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Owia

Even I think so. Shivi really got the short end of the stick in mhrw. She is top notch in hot scenes. Just watch her Ashwamedh movie song. Its sensual and sexy. Shivi didnt get to explore much in this show. Even if she doesnt feel sad about the show ending , thats acceptable because her talent wasnt utilized .

RR is a brand but for a show to run , a female lead is necessary. If makers had paid attention to Pals, I am sure our show would have survived. Her scenes are not written and executed properly.

Hope she chooses a story that has equal importance to her character in future.

Agree with you both. Day 1 se I've liked how different both Pallavi and Raghav were as characters. He wasn't ITV's typical angry young man MCP lead, she wasn't the typical bubbly, voiceless and gullible doormat FL. Sickand started off really great with these two and I didn't have an issue with him focusing on R's story for the first half of the show. I've always seen R and P as somewhat equals so naturally I expected him to give P her fair share of narrative as well but that never happened. We had a great exposition with R's past, his struggle and trauma but right after that the focus shifted completely on RaghVi as a unit and SS kept introducing one tadka after another. Not that I'm complaining about RaghVi sceenes because these two could just stand there staring into nothing and I'd still love it, but we never really had a chance to connect to Pallavi as a solo character the way we did for Raghav, and then the Mandar track really messed up the way her character was written originally. Shivi is a great actor and she can do way more than most FLs on ITV in today's date. Right when it was time for her to shine, first her past got bhool bhool and now the show's ending. I agree with you Ren: I already watched yday's epi multiple times and kept wondering how amazing would it be if this was introduced earlier. Heck, I would be totally onboard with Raghav's ex track if it happened pre-Mandar. This is a sure shot TRP grabbing track based on what I've seen but I seriously don't understand how SS failed to see this.

joliefemme thumbnail

Originally posted by: MsPrez

Theory jaisa kuch nehi but I was going through their stories and found that the double tazbu thing started from Oct 1st after Shivi came back from Pune and it was first used by her and then he started using it in most of his stories. I was just thinking ki achanak ek se do tazbu kyun hogaye?😲

Do we ek wapas kab hua. See both mean different things and it will impossible to decode re.... Lee did u manage to figure? Last I know you were trying

SailingShip thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Do we ek wapas kab hua. See both mean different things and it will impossible to decode re.... Lee did u manage to figure? Last I know you were trying

https://twitter.com/ruuuballaaaaaa/status/1456004119664082944?s=20

Synopsis

Word Count: 1

fria319 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Ru, Ren, Sahu - agree with all of you.

Shivi really did not get to shine as much as she should have. SKR is great, and I love RR, but equal importance needed to be given to P too. We would only ever get snippets of understanding her feelings - right when she couldn't handle it anymore. I think really do think that post marriage, the show shifted more towards RR's story and P was just a role in it. In Mandaar track, a track which should have primarily focused on P, we barely got anything from her except "it's my duty". Time and time again the story was always told from RR's perspective, not hers. That just doesn't sell in ITV.

The one thing TRP aunties hate the most is a FL they can't relate to. And if you didn't take the time to understand P or if you weren't just naturally biased towards her, she did become hard to relate to and tolerate => viewers dropped off.

MsPrez thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Ek hua nehi. Now it’s a mix of three things: No tazbu, one tazbu or two tazbu.

Also, pehle Tazbu stories chodke baki sab mein Sitara ko tag karta tha Sai. October se he started tagging Sitara as well. Probably he was trying to promote more.

Edited by MsPrez - 2 years ago