Views

Users

Frequent Posters

gaya84 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: s_kavya

logo ko aur kuch nai mila toh shivi ke piche pad gaye.. Huh

That's true but unfortunately raghvi never had proper Romance even for 1 min and no dance nothing except the nok joks and Tom Jerry fights...they had few situations to romance but romance killer done her work so nothing happened 🙈🙈

s_kavya thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

just saw on TT yrr.. I don't watch that show but now a days I can see many intimate scenes of there on my TL😆
s_kavya thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: gayatherry88

Say it leader 🤷🤷 instead Sharing and liking

Haan yrr bol de toh hume bhi thoda sukoon mil jaye.
s_kavya thumbnail

Originally posted by: gayatherry88

That's true but unfortunately raghvi never had proper Romance even for 1 min and no dance nothing except the nok joks and Tom Jerry fights...they had few situations to romance but romance killer done her work so nothing happened 🙈🙈

that's the thing gayu when did they done any full fledged romantic scenes ? Only hugs..hand and chick kiss did they done anything else so what acting they talking about.. Whatever little things they have done they both did justice to that.. Sai even improvise many things thanks to that we got some good scenes so I don't understand about which romantic scenes they are talking...
joliefemme thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: s_kavya

logo ko aur kuch nai mila toh shivi ke piche pad gaye.. Huh

Ab logon ko hyperventilating shy coy female leads ki adat jo hai.

MHRW99 thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: joliefemme

Seriously

What’s wrong with them …

She’s so good ❤️

laughingmonkey thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Shivi is a natural in romantic scenes. She is bold. I can’t stand those hyperventilating ladies. It’s really weird to see that. I love them both in those scenes

s_kavya thumbnail

Originally posted by: joliefemme

that reminds me of asthma attack and heavy breathing😆
s_kavya thumbnail

Yrr Its so boring without content.. Aaj shivi ke likes jaldi aa gaye..

s_kavya thumbnail

OK someone tweeted that he/she tried to watch shweta ka live but it was most boring thing she saw in 25yrs 🤣🤣