Views

Users

Frequent Posters

joliefemme thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: AnOptimist

Happy Diwali guysss ❤️✨️

Had a super busy day. Just caught up on the live amidst the sounds of bursting crackers and chillam chilli that follows.

The colour coordination was a mere coincidence? I don't buy it. I know they have limited set of traditional wears in Kolhapur but still seems like they did it on purpose 💁‍♀️

Shivangi was so scared mahn. Even after Shravan joined the live and started with lemme quickly ask you guys... She interrupted and said calm down 😂 For sure she knows what happened in Sai's live last time and for sure Shravan knows a lot more things. Kaafi parties pending hai? Kis khushi me bhai?

Apartment wala theory I need to read again. I saw Priyanka's story, the room looks different. Even Sayli's room is quite same...The door and walls. Kuch toh gadbad hain.

Gun pls work on the apartment theory.

I know his cute very cute, her calm down and bahut parties pending are so so telling.

s_kavya thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: joliefemme

Misty pls yaar do this. His cute very cute was quite telling. How worried Shivi was to add him. He knows a lot of things. They all seem close because Saishi asked about his parents.

Its very evident they are friends and Shravan knows much more about them. He seems genuinely Happy With SaiShi🧿
Edited by s_kavya - 2 years ago
MHRW99 thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Mujhe Aisa lagtha hai ki leader wants to express his status to everyone but Supreme Court permission nahi de rahi hai

gaya84 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: fria319

I DEFINITELY NOTICED,

then these two kept their hands behind their backs .. 🤣🤣

We are born for each other fria baby🤗 our physical theories always match 😳

gaya84 thumbnail

Originally posted by: AnOptimist

There was no table baba. Shivi moved so much in the live. Aage peeche aaju baaju sab jagah ghoomi 😂 Kuch nahi tha udhar

Our pendulums never hear us

joliefemme thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: s_kavya

Its very evident they are friends and Shravan knows much more about them. He seems genuinely Happy for SaiShi .. He seems SaiShi fans like us😆

Why u forget memo. Edit the word

gaya84 thumbnail

Originally posted by: MHRW99

Kavu

Priyanka green main hai

Only these two and that too Shravan pointed out and then they realised it seems 🤣

Sai was wearing his old kurta I think it's alteast five years old 😕 because I saw on his fan page his old photos he weared this many times 🤧🤧

Today he wore the same for Tazbu to twin with her😳

What to say for this guy 😏🤷🤷

gaya84 thumbnail

So confirmed waist pe tha ???

No on your head 😡

Ask tazbu she will give you nicely on Diwali😡

s_kavya thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: gayatherry88

Sai was wearing his old kurta I think it's alteast five years old 😕 because I saw on his fan page his old photos he weared this many times 🤧🤧

Today he wore the same for Tazbu to twin with her😳

What to say for this guy 😏🤷🤷

Prendship ka sawal hai or ST likes that kurta on him😉
gaya84 thumbnail

Mujhe Aisa lagtha hai ki leader wants to express his status to everyone but Supreme Court permission nahi de rahi hai

Now only you're getting this 😕🤓

So you read our comments and Bhool bhool pool doing 😡