Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Asha_Tacker thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 2 years ago

The thing is people are desperately searching Asim in Umar. And hence the disappointment. This beside, I agree with the point where Umar doesn't have a strong voice and it mellow down often. But he definitely puts his point across. And he's too good as a person which isn't a BB criteria. Also, when he's fully shown in the LF n have plenty of scenes, BB is deliberately chopping it off from main episodes. That's the biggest disadvantage for his game play. 

Overall looking at the injustice and unfairness, it's better to send him home & spare us fans from this everyday torture. Or if at all he improves his game to the BB stds & bb gets kind, I wish him to see going far in the BB. 

PilloWtalk_13 thumbnail
IPL 2024 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail ICC CWC 2023 Participants 0 Thumbnail + 9

Originally posted by: Asha_Tacker

The thing is people are desperately searching Asim in Umar. And hence the disappointment. This beside, I agree with the point where Umar doesn't have a strong voice and it mellow down often. But he definitely puts his point across. And he's too good as a person which isn't a BB criteria. Also, when he's fully shown in the LF n have plenty of scenes, BB is deliberately chopping it off from main episodes. That's the biggest disadvantage for his game play. 

Overall looking at the injustice and unfairness, it's better to send him home & spare us fans from this everyday torture. Or if at all he improves his game to the BB stds & bb gets kind, I wish him to see going far in the BB. 

No asha he do not need to live in bb house.bb should kick him out and fulfil people’s dream.

Asha_Tacker thumbnail

Originally posted by: SushantForever

No asha he do not need to live in bb house.bb should kick him out and fulfil people’s dream.

IKR! The selective outrage... he's nothing like Asim... He have drunken voice... His fans are not his... He doesn't have his own fandom... Bhai ke aad mein aake Kel Raha hai... He's a doctor... Isko bb mein ane ka Kya shauk? Iska game nahi hai... Kuch karta nahi hai... Kuch Kiya toh...aisa kyun karta hai... Ye bolts nahi hai... Kuch bola toh... Isko Kya chadgaya bolne waqt... 

Yes. Please send him home and make these people pleased.

Edited by Asha_Tacker - 2 years ago
DaddyMarvel thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: Asha_Tacker

Ab uske naam ki ghanti gale mein baandh ke aaya hai to uski tarah kamaal bhi dikhaye. Anyhow, boyh bros can go khadde mein… 😆

DaddyMarvel thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: SushantForever

Sounds like a great idea. You got it, girl!

Asha_Tacker thumbnail

Originally posted by: DaddyMarvel

Ab uske naam ki ghanti gale mein baandh ke aaya hai to uski tarah kamaal bhi dikhaye. Anyhow, boyh bros can go khadde mein… 😆

Wo baandke nahi Aya hai... Sab log uska gala dabake laga rahe ho😬