Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mpks1 thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: deeps07

Congrats on new thread..🥳

Hoping for the aag from oil to spread into the house and pandyas come to the road while ravi goes thru an NDE.. and with the house too gone, Disha runs away becz she might need to stop stalking and start begging to cope with the pandyas money issues.

Deeps, I want this to happen exactly the way you wrote😔

SejaI thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

I am still confused as to why all three are on Somnath streets, Raavi’s is shopping, Dasha is stalking but what is Shiva doing there?

Lovely2021 thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: mpks1

Two segments, both were horrible to watch. I can’t believe they are showing this and thinks it’s funny.

How much more they are going to degrade a woman? 😕

All the bts are breaking ur heart. Why shiva u have to show care for disha. Why can't u just say no to despo.

Please trp fall to such level that makers should repent for Breaking ur heart.

Hate u shiva oandya and despo 😡😡😡😡

majoni03 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

The way Disha was smiling and made Shiva touch her ankle it is clear that she was faking it. Most probably she will ask him to heat oil for her.. Suman's sankskari Dishu🤣

Edited by majoni03 - 2 years ago
Khoobsurat123 thumbnail
Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: seja

I am still confused as to why all three are on Somnath streets, Raavi’s is shopping, Dasha is stalking but what is Shiva doing there?

Getting Stalked🤣it's so easy to guess😆

Madheart thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Completing the triangle 🔺️😝😂

Jugnu21 thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

omg that Nishant is so chomu…

whenever I watch that scene his “goons” and “go away” had me like …🤣

they literally picked a very soft guy to be a nemesis to hot headed Shiva… it was fun to watch and yes not the right guy for Raavi.. acha kia Shiva use bhaga dia… ab maami or acha ldka lekr ayengi…

ye Maami k poster kaand se koi acha ldka mile I hope…

SejaI thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Hahah but seriously what prompted for all 3 to be on the same street and there were so many people why does Shiva have to go and help Dasha? And why does he have to take Dasha home? Doesn’t she live near Somnath Misthaan Bhandaar, am sure it’s not far from there unless this place is also one of Mami’s balconies 🤣

please don’t tell me he was being courteous really! He is never this courteous towards Raavi.

Jugnu21 thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

simple h…

Shiva Stalking Raavi .. Disha stalking Shiva …

writers thinking disha shiva k piche… shiva raavi k piche … too much fun… but audience ko koi fun ni aa ra isme…

the only thing that I liked is Shiva pushing Raavi to sit in auto and and sat beside her..

mpks1 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Madheart

Completing the triangle 🔺️😝😂

Teju 🤗 you are dazzling!💔

Congratulations!