Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

PilloWtalk_13 thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

When i am watching all the videos aryan srk gauri going home...i am having tears.i am feeling like he is my bro..srk my most fav hero..May God bless u and family every time.

Autumn_Rose thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
PilloWtalk_13 thumbnail

Originally posted by: pooja-menon

I am in the UK right now...so outside of NCB's jurisdiction 😜

Me too😆 thats why i write everything i want😆

SRKian thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8

Late to the party phir bhi congratulations and jubilations I want the world to know I'm happy as can be🥳🥳

Super duper happy for Shah n fam🥳 Shah and Gauri must be giving him bone crushing hugs and feeding him all his fav dishes❤️ Just imaging this I’m smiling like an idiot and my fam thinks I’ve gone mad🤣😆 Just hope this smile to keep intact now😳

People in this thread are super awesome I’m glad I found this thread when I did else Twitter was too toxic for my likings. 3 cheers to all my fellow SRKians here and all over the world🥳🤗 I’m sure Shah had expected support from his fandom but the humongous support that he got is sth even he probably never expected. And knowing Shah, I’m 100% sure he’ll return all these love 100x more❤️

Eagerly waiting for 2nd Nov now

Once again congratulations to each and everyone who all stood by Shah in his tough time❤️❤️

bips thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: CoffeeCake

Yeh log Aryan ko gaali de rahe honge, tere baap ke naam ki wajah se hum jail me chakki piste rahe 🤣

NCB was ready with a new script to present Ananya Pandey as drug peddler. I cannot imagine Ananya pandey struggling as drugs dealer to earn 2 times ke burgers. 🤣 Woh toh Nawab Mallik was desperate to become the main lead in this film and he manage to bring NCB to a point ki woh confuse ho gai 'khudko bachaye ya Aryan ko fasaye?'

Yeh toh Hona hi tha... Sabki bail aryan ko rokne ke liye roki huyi thi... Pure harassment

liberiangirl thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Aryan, sleep with your windows shut buddy.

With all the crazy stuff that Nawab Malik has leaked (NCB planting drugs), gotta make sure there are no drones flying by.

1123225 thumbnail

Originally posted by: SushantForever

Me too😆 thats why i write everything i want😆

I wrote Have A Blast on my Facebook page and my dumbass friend list just thought I was just very happy for some reason.😆

It's a pain of a diff kind when your joke falls flat.

Edited by HearMeRoar - 2 years ago
1123225 thumbnail

Originally posted by: HearMeRoar

You know, one thing I didn't get in the middle of all this.

So Wankhede arrested Malik's SIL, right?

And it turns out W was first married to a relative of M's?

How is a cop allowed to investigate someone he personally knows?

I mean, I get that M was probably collecting dirt on W since then. Aryan's arrest came at the exact time for M.

Still, how is it possible the legal system allowed an ex-husband to handle a case on ex-wife's relative?

Quoting myself because I badly want an explanation. 😒