Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: elim

Sabko bail de di ?🤣

FAKE CASE

FAKE RAID

CORRUPT NCB

SELL OUT JUDGE

Aaj bail pe bail mil rahi hai...soch rahi hoon...main doh-chaar bail khareed loon...India jaaoongi toh kaam aayegi..

JustWandering thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: blue-ice.1

Aaj bail pe bail mil rahi hai...soch rahi hoon...main doh-chaar bail khareed loon...India jaaoongi toh kaam aayegi..

Jalde Se lay lo… aaj tu 75% off clear the rack sale lagi hoi hai 😂

Beautyful_Mess thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8

Chalo I will call it out I can barely keep my eyes open.

Congratulations to Srk's family and everyone who has never met them but was invested like it's their near and dear ones. 💙💙💙

smiley41smiley41smiley41smiley41smiley41smiley41smiley41smiley41smiley41smiley41smiley41smiley41

smiley40smiley40smiley40smiley40smiley40smiley40smiley40smiley40smiley40

More power, love and respect to the whole family from parents to kids who remained dignified through this ordeal. 💙🤍❤️

Keep the celebration on Indiawalon until we join you in the morning smiley36

P.S. I posted this msg in the previous thread that's how sleepy out of my mind am 🤣

blue-ice.1 thumbnail

Jalne ki smell yahan tak aa rahi hai......arre pathako ki...tumne kya famajh liya??

noor321 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Not sure why I’m so emotional seeing of all of this.

Going to be brutally honestly, the last few years seeing the unjust decline of shah in public and his films has been really sad. I didn’t even watch his last two films as it just made me so sad. Seeing the way people tore him down.

I literally also stopped coming to IF for a few years I guess since everything was so dead. But I guess for shah I couldn’t stop myself from coming back. And I feel that’s exactly what has happened a lot of on thread and in real life. The love people have for SRK brought them right back to fight for him and just make a huge amount of noise. This was so personal. Even shah must think forget films people came for my support when I actually needed it. ❤️

I guess once a Shah fan, always one. Couldn’t help myself from coming back. It literally felt so personal. I mean before this I didn’t follow aryan or suhana. If I came across something with them I would check it out. But not actively looking. But seeing this happen to aryan made me so upset. I’ve seen the boy grow up and the love that shah has for them always touched my heart. I think deep down it would just make me think about my dad when I would see shah.

I’m so glad Simba is home with Mufasa! 🥳

blue-ice.1 thumbnail

https://twitter.com/MadCrazyHatter_/status/1454329915449352198?s=20

Edited by blue-ice.1 - 2 years ago

Word Count: 1

canuck-umz thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: noor321

Just shows you why they were kept for so long.

I feel bad for those kids as well they didn’t have anyone publicly fighting for them. I’m sure their parents were so stressed. Not that it excuses them from having drugs

Then there's me sitting here with a pack of weed gummies just chilling beside me.