Users

Frequent Posters

priya185 thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

It was fun reading dialogues for the teaser round

SoniRita thumbnail

Originally posted by: Savera84

Congratulations to Soni, Ramya, White-Lilac, RishiGirl and Nina for scoring full points.πŸ₯³πŸ‘

Cheers..

Thank youπŸ€— congrats to u too

Shividhadkndilk thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Who can Sustain the baby in the Womb till ages wohi bhi as conserved

Isse mujhe Yaad aaya there is a plant jiske seeds cover k andar rehte untill suitable condition for development arises 

Before implementing and growing πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£

MochaQueen thumbnail

Originally posted by: Bee222

Naniji 

Umar beet gayi aapki

Ab to chod do bacche ko πŸ€£

Humare bohat se bache hain, tum kis wale ki baat kar rahi?☺️

NINALOGY thumbnail

Originally posted by: Shividhadkndilk

Who can Sustain the baby in the Womb till ages wohi bhi as conserved

Isse mujhe Yaad aaya there is a plant jiske seeds cover k andar rehte untill suitable condition for development arises 

Before implementing and growing πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£

Plants and Microbes can go to dormant state in unfavorable conditions but Human embryo cant survive so long.  🀣🀣🀣 

oh_nakhrewaali thumbnail

Since my bored, m gonna play teaser round too, aap log mujhe judge (mat) karna (because m not competing with anyone, so m the winnerπŸ˜…) 

Nikhil Shukla (Paanch, Channel V) 

Paanch 5 Wrong Make A Right - Watch Episode 8 - Nikhil is terminated from  his job on Hotstar

You seemed to have hacked into my mind and corrupting my thoughts with some really naughty ones

{He is a hacker and computer engineer}

Nazneen Khan (P.O.W, Star Plus) 

P.O.W. - Bandi Yuddh Ke: Prisoned in thoughts, Nazneen Khan. #TheRealPOW -  YouTube

I am writing a book, it's called "Our First Date" would you mind helping me with it's content? 

{Later in the show, she writes a cooking book}

Sakshi Goenka (Ek Haseena Thi, Star Plus) 

Simone Singh as Sakshi Goenka and Vatsal's mother - Newsroom Post |  Celebrities, Singh, Girl

They should charge you for attempt to murder, because you dress to kill! 

{Have you seen the woman's wardrobe? One for ITV's best costumes, ever}

Rishi Roy (Beyhadh 2, Sony TV) 

Kissing is the language of love, wanna start a conversation? 

{My dude never got his kiss,no thanks to maya πŸ˜’πŸ˜­}

Aparajita Mittal (Vishkanya, Zee TV) 

Watch & Enjoy All the Episodes of Vishkanya TV Serial Online on ZEE5

What's your poison? I bet it's love potion. 

{Because, show title should be enough to explain}

Edited by oye_nakhrewaali - 2 years ago
DreamOfEndless thumbnail

Originally posted by: oye_nakhrewaali

Rishi Roy (Beyhadh 2, Sony TV) 

Kissing is the language of love, wanna start a conversation? 

{My dude never got his kiss,no thanks to maya πŸ˜’πŸ˜­}

@Underline:

Aww..poor Rishi boy, feel bad for him. 🀣 Na usey kuch mila, na Rudy boy ko (after marriage). All thanks to Maya's Beyhadh 'pyaar' 🀣🀣

Amazing pickup lines, πŸ˜ŽπŸ‘Œ you will never have lack of dates πŸ˜‚

Edited by tournesol - 2 years ago
DreamOfEndless thumbnail

Originally posted by: Beautyful_Mess

Here is my entry.

1. Pakhi from GHKPM: If humans were boogers I would pick you last so I can have you longer. smiley43smiley42

And this is how she would respond since she has no sense of flirting.πŸ˜­πŸ’”

No. 1 chaska meter celebration thread | Ghum Hai Kisikey Pyaar Meiin

2. Mami from IPKKND:  Were you by any chance my english teacher's comments on my essay?? Because you speak perfect english.

Manorama Ipkknd GIF - Manorama Ipkknd Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon - Discover & Share GIFs

3. Vihaan from IMMJ: Hey my name is Microsoft can crash at your place tonight?? 

Immj2 Vihaan GIF - Immj2 Vihaan Vansh - Discover & Share GIFs

4. Maan from Geet hui sabse paraayi: You're so handsome that you made me forget my pick up line. 

Sheep Round One discussion, crying and cribbing. - Page 20 | Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

5. Prerna from Laaldupata: Are you a bluetooth?? Cause we should total connect and have a bluetooth baby. 

Prerna Sharma Kasautii Zindagii Kay GIF - Prerna Sharma Kasautii Zindagii Kay Kzk2 - Discover & Share GIFs

Awesome lines πŸ‘ŒπŸ˜Ž

@ third one: I am reminded of someone who wouldn't ask before crashing into her place and think her house is his own house πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ Incidentally he is also a good hacker..

P.S. I am talking about the character from the movie

Edited by tournesol - 2 years ago
oh_nakhrewaali thumbnail

Originally posted by: tournesol

@Underline:

Aww..poor Rishi boy, feel bad for him. 🀣 Na usey kuch mila, na Rudy boy ko (after marriage). All thanks to Maya's Beyhadh 'pyaar' 🀣🀣

Than than gopal dono ki zindagi... Yeh alag baat hai ki ek directly gopal ke paas chala gaya🀣

oh_nakhrewaali thumbnail

Miss T, aap free ho toh aap bhi khelo, round is on page 55πŸ˜… obviously, hum judge nahi karenge coz deadline khatam ho chukiπŸ˜