Bigg Boss 5 Promo Update Week 4 - Page 8

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

lankan121 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

😲

Enta best friend sathya da kettuparanga..sathya ennaku 21 thanai?

silverfox thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Why the whole house is around lotus trying to console her ?? This will be stressful for suruthi as if she has done some big mistake ..

if suruthi gives back the coin, she is not playing BB. This crying and blaming is also a kind of mind game , hope she stays strong .

silverfox thumbnail

Hope KH does not question suruthi to show his support for rural votes

livepraylaugh thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: lankan121

hey priya ! welcome back enga da ponnai? Don't tell me busy with that daam survior show too!! pona season evolo double team pannom aganist aari. πŸ˜‰

Thank you Thava bro. I had some personal emergency so not able to come. Now I am free. Btw who is your fav?

silverfox thumbnail

Good that abhishek got eliminated. He was not allowing others to play, he was a big hindrance.. now people are coming out and playing their own game .. if he was there, u would have given big lecture in support of lotus

silverfox thumbnail

Originally posted by: lankan121

As much as the forum believes lotus is acting innocent..I don't know for me it looks like she is genuinely a lost case only. To her eyes it look like thoogram but to surthi eyes it's a game. I mean Priyanka literally had to sit her down and explain the concept of bb for like 1 hour in the first week. These coins is going to make the game seemai interesting...finally a innovative idea πŸ’‘ 😳. Must be copied from other languages 🀣

Enna boss ipdi solliteenga ??? She nominated ciby who got the coin for her. When abhishek said he is playing for her she fell on his feet but when he got eliminated she didn’t even bring her coin out to save him ..

she is playing innocent and emotional mind game. If she is in need of money, these contestants can help her outside but why to come to BB and do this

Edited by silverfox - 2 years ago
Psurya thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Even if anyone wants to play the game, housemates group up and not allowing to play..

Hope shruthi stays strong and don't give back the coin... but I doubt that.. everyone will come and advise her to give the coin only... if she gets some support she may stay strong.. but if all were opposite to her, then she may give up...

Thamarai she got the coin from Ciby only.. she didn’t get it.. what s she expecting?? All others should play for her?? she shouldn't use words like intha Mari persons and all. She should understand it s a game and should play like this.

Edited by Psurya - 2 years ago
lankan121 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: livepraylaugh

Thank you Thava bro. I had some personal emergency so not able to come. Now I am free. Btw who is your fav?

Hope all is well Priya...

Hehe orai shy ah irruku guess pannugo pappoom. πŸ˜ŒπŸ€­πŸ™ˆ

Who's ur favorite?

lankan121 thumbnail

Originally posted by: silverfox

Enna boss ipdi solliteenga ??? She nominated ciby who got the coin for her. When abhishek said he is playing for her she fell on his feet but when he got eliminated she didn’t even bring her coin out to save him ..

she is playing innocent and emotional mind game. If she is in need of money, these contestants can help her outside but why to come to BB and do this

πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘...

Well said Uma well said. Didn't even take these factors in.

The defense rests it's case for now your honor. 😌

muffin_love thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Hi guys how are u all🀩

Hope u guys remember me...active here only during bb time.....last season saw for some days n shifted to CWC😝

Coming to this season contestants....still can't figure out whom to support....as of now Shruthi looks strong n wants to play individually....

Saw promo 3 in tv n Shruthi is crying badly as thamarai has scolded her saying about valarpu.....

Edited by muffin_love - 2 years ago