Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

silverfox thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: lankan121

Point is they planned it...which bavini outright denied and said the whole thing was coincidental..šŸ¤

Still going to deny it.

The difference is : a thief thinking to rob a house and when he was walking down a street saw an opportunity and stealing it is different from studying a particular house, planning for a time and executing it ..

In the same way They had thought to steal lotus coin . When she was in the changing room , they thought it was a good chance and executed it .

Mistake made by pavani is she didnā€™t admit that she was helping suruthi. She blabbered a lot of things, which I lost count of it.

So I stand by suruthi , they didnā€™t plan it ā€œ eppo, epdiā€ and all .. KH is just going by SM warriors and siding them without actually analyzing it

silverfox thumbnail

Originally posted by: mirun

Although this case will end in favor of lotus I hope she is also equally questioned for her atrocities during this week

I doubt it will happen as KH needs rural votes

ZEESXY thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: silverfox

Still going to deny it.

The difference is : a thief thinking to rob a house and when he was walking down a street saw an opportunity and stealing it is different from studying a particular house, planning for a time and executing it ..

In the same way They had thought to steal lotus coin . When she was in the changing room , they thought it was a good chance and executed it .

Mistake made by pavani is she didnā€™t admit that she was helping suruthi. She blabbered a lot of things, which I lost count of it.

So I stand by suruthi , they didnā€™t plan it ā€œ eppo, epdiā€ and all .. KH is just going by SM warriors and siding them without actually analyzing it

Uma, your mind voice is exactly like my son. I asked him opinion on the issue more or less repeated threat what Shurthi did was right. I argued and differ my thought. Stealing the coin in not wrong but It's infringement of privacy
silverfox thumbnail

Originally posted by: ZEESXY

Uma, your mind voice is exactly like my son. I asked him opinion on the issue more or less repeated threat what Shurthi did was right. I argued and differ my thought. Stealing the coin in not wrong but It's infringement of privacy

Yes may be invasion of privacy . But when lotus herself said ā€œinga vaangalenā€ then how it will be invasion ??

Edited by silverfox - 2 years ago
silverfox thumbnail

Lotus too lied that she saw suruthi taking it. Will KH ask that , will wait for the episode

lankan121 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: silverfox

Still going to deny it.

Meh..I still stand by point lol. Bavani outright denying any participation in this at all itself makes anything after that unbelievable.

EmeraldStar thumbnail
Jimmy Jab Games Season 3 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8

After watching the promo šŸ˜†

ZEESXY thumbnail