Bigg Boss 5 Promo Update Week 4 - Page 22

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

lankan121 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Ugh first shek in every promo...now lotus . Isn't there like 25 other people still inside the house ????? Is there absolutely no other content to be shown getting real sick of it. Etho like she fought hard and got the coin it was handed to her and that too couldn't take care of it propley. Despite the rules amongst housemate shouldn't hide coin in clothes she still did it. TAKE THE L and move on lotus! Times like this wish namitha was still in house she is the right 1 to handle lotus.

livepraylaugh thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: sulaayini

Why Priyanka is talking about coins now?

Everyone is talking nonsense in today talk show itself.

It all revolves around coin lol.
I just want someone to steal and throw the coin outside. No one is listening to anyone in this season lol.

lankan121 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: livepraylaugh

Everyone is talking nonsense in today talk show itself.

It all revolves around coin lol.
I just want someone to steal and throw the coin outside. No one is listening to anyone in this season lol.

Lmao they don't even listen to bb this season u think they will listen to each other

livepraylaugh thumbnail

Originally posted by: lankan121

Ugh first shek in every promo...now lotus . Isn't there like 25 other people still inside the house ????? Is there absolutely no other content to be shown getting real sick of it. Etho like she fought hard and got the coin it was handed to her and that too couldn't take care of it propley. Despite the rules amongst housemate shouldn't hide coin in clothes she still did it. TAKE THE L and move on lotus! Times like this wish namitha was still in house she is the right 1 to handle lotus.

Seems like lotus only giving content.

General audience does like her lol especially all the reviewers in YouTube always praise lotus. Her voting might have increased! First time, I am seeing this much support for some unknown face.
Shek doesn’t had any fans also all reviewers in YouTube always scold him.

Lotus will in top 5 it seems!

livepraylaugh thumbnail

Lmao they don't even listen to bb this season u think they will listen to each other

Lol true.

This time, contestants IQ is low it seems.

lankan121 thumbnail

Seems like lotus only giving content.

General audience does like her lol especially all the reviewers in YouTube always praise lotus. Her voting might have increased! First time, I am seeing this much support for some unknown face.
Shek doesn’t had any fans also all reviewers in YouTube always scold him.

Lotus will in top 5 it seems!

Enna Koduma Sir Idhu Premgi GIF - Enna Koduma Sir Idhu Premgi EKSI - Discover & Share GIFs

😲😲

appo enta chinna thangam?? oh top 3 ah appa ok.

livepraylaugh thumbnail

Enna Koduma Sir Idhu Premgi GIF - Enna Koduma Sir Idhu Premgi EKSI - Discover & Share GIFs

😲😲

appo enta chinna thangam?? oh top 3 ah appa ok.

Lol.

But I don’t understand how she get this massive support. Just one incident, everyone is praising her to sky. Shruti shouldn’t have taken that coin lol as lotus is getting positive feedback from ppl. Also Shruti voting kind of low after this incident it seems. Most ppl who support Shruti are Pavni fans so they are voting for Pavni.

Pavni and Akshara indeed hired pr team and advertise with army lol. But lotus getting massive interns of reviewers and most comment in YouTube are quite pro to her.

lankan121 thumbnail

Lol.

But I don’t understand how she get this massive support. Just one incident, everyone is praising her to sky. Shruti shouldn’t have taken that coin lol as lotus is getting positive feedback from ppl. Also Shruti voting kind of low after this incident it seems. Most ppl who support Shruti are Pavni fans so they are voting for Pavni.

Pavni and Akshara indeed hired pr team and advertise with army lol. But lotus getting massive interns of reviewers and most comment in YouTube are quite pro to her.

Lol...I would say something but I find it's a bit sensitive topic so I won't. Meh to hell with it I'll say it anyway. That one incident lotus registered her view very nicely..it backfired for surthi horribly.

Surthi is in bottom 3 last I checked ..and of course kh going to give her hell for it. The audience is so backwards they don't want to see tasks or anything they want serial and vtv is giving them that. Look at other channels hell even telugu bigg boss first week captaincy they had to fight like cats and dogs to get it. Here some utter nonsense and bakwas u need the money no so I'll give u the coin ...or let's all as a group give u the coin. The audience is decades behind if only they know the real format of big brother.

Akshara 101% hired paid army no way she is leading in those mass numbers she is barely seen in eposides and is mostly background artist only. Bavini is a pakka bb player any time there is actual task she immediately moves to my like list so not so shocked that she would have some kind of fan base.

livepraylaugh thumbnail

Lol...I would say something but I find it's a bit sensitive topic so I won't. Meh to hell with it I'll say it anyway. That one incident lotus registered her view very nicely..it backfired for surthi horribly.

Surthi is in bottom 3 last I checked ..and of course kh going to give her hell for it. The audience is so backwards they don't want to see tasks or anything they want serial and vtv is giving them that. Look at other channels hell even telugu bigg boss first week captaincy they had to fight like cats and dogs to get it. Here some utter nonsense and bakwas u need the money no so I'll give u the coin ...or let's all as a group give u the coin. The audience is decades behind if only they know the real format of big brother.

Akshara 101% hired paid army no way she is leading in those mass numbers she is barely seen in eposides and is mostly background artist only. Bavini is a pakka bb player any time there is actual task she immediately moves to my like list so not so shocked that she would have some kind of fan base.

Pavni can’t have this much fans as her game is kind of sly one so getting this amount of fans is not possible. Definitely PR at work.

Raju and Priyanka does have huge fan following.

Thamarai is main artist in BB now lol. All are side actors including Raju and Priyanka.