Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

silverfox thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

aarambichutaangala .. if BB wants to retain lotus, then going forward we will see only these of performance and debate tasks only , she can do well in those tasks .. they will keep her till family task and unite her with her son

silverfox thumbnail

Originally posted by: sulaayini

Inthe adakkam varthai ketale, en mind Velayutham movie'ku poguthe. "Enakku adakkamaana ponnuthan vendum." "Sudukaatukku poda anggethan adakkamaana ponnu kidaippa."šŸ˜†

Adakkam doesn't mean dressing only, right?? Character and behaviour also right??

Can anyone clear me?? I studied Malay school. Sutha Tamizh anthe alavukku clear'ah teriyathu.

Basically it means ā€œ in controlā€ , whether it is clothing,speech or behavior .. for example , ā€œ navadakiamā€ means control your tongue/ speech

silverfox thumbnail

I personally donā€™t think this is the first time lotus has said d about suruthiā€™s dressing. They have shown us one time ( which is not at all bad ) but something tells me she has commented more than once ..

Edited by silverfox - 2 years ago
sulaayini thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: silverfox

Basically it means ā€œ in controlā€ , whether it is clothing,speech or behavior .. for example , ā€œ navadakiamā€ means control your tongue/ speech

Thanks for clarifying, Umaā¤ļø

silverfox thumbnail

First of all why are they pointing someone in a debate ? Raju talks about annachi, lotus about suruthi, ciby about lotus .. it is a debate which needs to be general comparison or did BB asks them to compare with contestants ???

Edited by silverfox - 2 years ago
IamCrazySeven thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: lankan121

Sathya I told u na they will end task with some nonsense like this only.....ZAPPPPPPPPPA..

note panngupa...... šŸ„³ innaku naaga live update panna mathri thain šŸ˜†Image
IamCrazySeven thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 4

aarambichutaangala .. if BB wants to retain lotus, then going forward we will see only these of performance and debate tasks only , she can do well in those tasks .. they will keep her till family task and unite her with her son

family task varikum eillam lotus irrkum ninakuriegala? šŸ˜²
EmeraldStar thumbnail
Jimmy Jab Games Season 3 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: ...Tiana...

I knew this argument would one day come... Lotus us already having gaandu on Suruthi... She is showing like this...

Antha dressing room issue mudinjathum these girls were going around as if they were victimised ini ipdi vera lotus solliyacha chinrasa kayile pudika mudiyaathu

On the other hand.. another debate task? Seriously BB

Lotus can't keep quite until she gets back that's coin...

Talk show No Way.. I think should sleep off today also.. šŸ˜†

llptch thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

I personally donā€™t think this is the first time lotus has said d about suruthiā€™s dressing. They have shown us one time ( which is not at all bad ) but something tells me she has commented more than once ..

That time Lotus had said she doesnā€™t like Suruthiā€™s outfit when Raju and Annaachi were complementing it. It was a chudithaar, but I guess she didnā€™t like the look of it and not that she found it exposing or anything. Two different scenarios I feelā€¦

But yeah itā€™s expected that people from rural background like Lotus wouldnā€™t like some of the modern outfits the models in the house are wearing. In season 3 Madhu and Vanitha had some complaints about Abhiramiā€™s way of wearing clothes apparently but they didnā€™t show that to us.