Bigg Boss 5 Promo Update Week 4 - Page 19

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

lankan121 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Nammaku appoiyum ippoyium eppoyium

Aishwarya rai dawwwwwwwwww 😌🤗

sulaayini thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

My elder brother was a huge fan of Rambha. Photo frame'laam panni vechiruntharu😆

TianaWrites thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 5

I knew this argument would one day come... Lotus us already having gaandu on Suruthi... She is showing like this...

Antha dressing room issue mudinjathum these girls were going around as if they were victimised ini ipdi vera lotus solliyacha chinrasa kayile pudika mudiyaathu

On the other hand.. another debate task? Seriously BB

llptch thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: lankan121

Whoa I can not believe madhu is 33 she barely looks 21 oh shit she is 12 years older then me..🥺🥺. Well this was short lived I COMPLETELY DISAGREE Ayesha 😌. I understand madhu more then I understand lotus. Her tamizh is better then namitha ..from season 1. Being brought up abroad not her fault for being completely fluent in the language she can clearly understand it yet has a hard time conversing it. Who doesn't speak in English in the house while fully knowing the language. Abhinay niroop Priyanka...that is all your honor. I REST MY CASE DOT. 😈

Enna Thava, vara vara unga age kammi aagitey poguthu 🤣

Aiyo, I am not judging her for not knowing Tamil. But I can she she can’t even understand the language in many places. Abhinay, Niroop, and Pavani speak in English a lot but they can articulate what is going on in their mind and converse with all in the house. Madhu is just stuck while talking and then gives up saying what she wants to say because she doesn’t know the right words. She can even say things in English if she wants, but I guess she is more fluent in German.

llptch thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ...Tiana...

I knew this argument would one day come... Lotus us already having gaandu on Suruthi... She is showing like this...

Antha dressing room issue mudinjathum these girls were going around as if they were victimised ini ipdi vera lotus solliyacha chinrasa kayile pudika mudiyaathu

On the other hand.. another debate task? Seriously BB

This argument is unnecessary by Lotus, but I feel since it is Suruthi she said it because she is already angry with her. Next week Lotus thaan elimination pola. Bb house la pesa koodatha topics la dressing is top of the list.

lankan121 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: llptch

Enna Thava, vara vara unga age kammi aagitey poguthu 🤣

Aiyo, I am not judging her for not knowing Tamil. But I can she she can’t even understand the language in many places. Abhinay, Niroop, and Pavani speak in English a lot but they can articulate what is going on in their mind and converse with all in the house. Madhu is just stuck while talking and then gives up saying what she wants to say because she doesn’t know the right words. She can even say things in English if she wants, but I guess she is more fluent in German.

I actually agreed with ur previous post but ennaku Vera bullet points illai da..🥺. I can see that happening alot as u mentioned she doesn't know the words so gives up. I never give up lol naan type panurathu ungala puriyalthu illaiyo I still register my view. 🤣

sulaayini thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Inthe adakkam varthai ketale, en mind Velayutham movie'ku poguthe. "Enakku adakkamaana ponnuthan vendum." "Sudukaatukku poda anggethan adakkamaana ponnu kidaippa."😆

Adakkam doesn't mean dressing only, right?? Character and behaviour also right??

Can anyone clear me?? I studied Malay school. Sutha Tamizh anthe alavukku clear'ah teriyathu.

Edited by sulaayini - 2 years ago
lankan121 thumbnail

Nonsense...lotus taking out personal vengeance in task. Surthi chin up da...stay strong. Thank you cibi for sticking up for my surthi ...while the rest just sit back and watch her get bullied by this rowdy.

lankan121 thumbnail

Sathya I told u na they will end task with some nonsense like this only.....ZAPPPPPPPPPA..