Bigg Boss 5 Promo Update Week 4 - Page 15

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

lankan121 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: livepraylaugh

Thava bro, did you see the episode?

Not yet..any special sambuvam happen the usual talking behind back in groups only no ? πŸ€”

livepraylaugh thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: lankan121

Not yet..any special sambuvam happen the usual talking behind back in groups only no ? πŸ€”

Watch and tell your review bro.

goldiesif thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

They want BB to give clarity if they played in spirit of game and the if they would look bad outside πŸ˜†.

But I agree with them on one point, why did Raju said they gave coin to Thamarai, so what he is trying to convey here.

Akshara had clear thoughts on this, Thamarai coin edutha intha madri backfire agumnu. Easy ah kedaikuthunu eduthutu ippo polambaranga πŸ˜†.

Own up your action, else give up. They both are like cat on the wall and now trying to make fight between two dramawallas. Kuthadiku kondattam.

lankan121 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: livepraylaugh

Watch and tell your review bro.

Enta review ku oru pan ah??? 🀩🀩🀩

lankan121 thumbnail

Originally posted by: goldiesif

They want BB to give clarity if they played in spirit of game and the if they would look bad outside πŸ˜†.

But I agree with them on one point, why did Raju said they gave coin to Thamarai, so what he is trying to convey here.

Akshara had clear thoughts on this, Thamarai coin edutha intha madri backfire agumnu. Easy ah kedaikuthunu eduthutu ippo polambaranga πŸ˜†.

Own up your action, else give up. They both are like cat on the wall and now trying to make fight between two dramawallas. Kuthadiku kondattam.

It'll b great if someone can translate this for me lol.πŸ™ˆ

livepraylaugh thumbnail

Originally posted by: goldiesif

I am kind of giving benefit of doubt to Raju on this issue as he thought that they should return the coin back to Thamarai as they took the coin in her unstable situation so telling her it’s their effects so give the coin. I think that he is in anger state about this issue so kind of started blabbering compared to Ciby and Inman. Ciby is Sema smart in this issue as he knows the severe ness of this issue and telling Raju to let go of the coin so audience can see the real face of these two. I am started liking Ciby game as he is definitely a good observant.

livepraylaugh thumbnail

Originally posted by: lankan121

Enta review ku oru pan ah??? 🀩🀩🀩

Yes bro. Waiting! You might get sympathy with Thamarai as you have soft spot for her.

TianaWrites thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 5

2nd promo mass BB... Telling Namma mind voice to Isai...πŸ˜›

lankan121 thumbnail

Originally posted by: ...Tiana...

2nd promo mass BB... Telling Namma mind voice to Isai...πŸ˜›

didn't see yet share link yaar