Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

BrightShine thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: lankan121

iyo i was 8 years old da..manada mayilada pan pa naan. i think i got banned from that forum too still..🤣

Same her thava bro🙌🙌

Even i was 6 or 7 years old when MM started

BrightShine thumbnail

Lotus is officially into my dislike list from today for all those actions and words.For heaven's sake u have come here to play game and not do emotional dramas.But i would like her to get eliminated before channel turns her into a next julie

BTW why is even pavani crying🤔

sulaayini thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: BrightShine

Lotus is officially into my dislike list from today for all those actions and words.For heaven's sake u have come here to play game and not do emotional dramas.But i would like her to get eliminated before channel turns her into a next julie

BTW why is even pavani crying🤔

Appothan camera'le terivangge😆

Just for fun. Even I am confused seeing her crying. Lotus rendu pereyum blame pannuranggalo ennavo. Episode partha teriyum😊

lankan121 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Honeyarjun

I also watched Maanada mayilada and was a big fan of that show 🙌

rajini and azghar my favorite ...u kids maybe too young to know😉

BrightShine thumbnail
IamCrazySeven thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: lankan121

😲😲...

Vadivelu Vadivel Shock GIF - Vadivelu Vadivel VadivelShock - Discover & Share GIFs in 2021 | Comedy pictures, Cool gifs, Comedy

enna sathya ithu ellam 😡😡

Best Friend Happy Friendship Day GIF - Best Friend Happy Friendship Day Vadivelu - Discover & Share GIFs

sari sari viduga nammkullathaine 🤗
IamCrazySeven thumbnail
shaaapppa dei oru coin vaichutu romba pannura lotus 😡

nama ethu sejalum 4 per enna soilluvaga 4 per ninapaikunu soillvangalee atha 4 per epdithain irrupaga pola

mirun thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Did BB die ? Ivanunga round katti azhuvuratha paartha appadithaan irukku

Already Paavni roams around with bucket to cry ippo sollave venam whole house thuni wash panra azhavukku cry pannuvaanga

Even in that case one time thaan nomination escape aaga mudiyum ellarum cp mathiri vilayada mudiyathu enna yaarume kaapathalanaalum makkal kaapathuvaanga athaanda gethuuuuu

I blame rest of HMs for lotus state today . Ithu enna reservation quota mathiri lotus and isai got undue advantage in game . Suruthi needs the coin more than lotus so let her have it

I don’t care whether lotus is innocent or not but she cannot get coin by urundu perundu azhuthying

Get out of bb house if you cannot play the game

IamCrazySeven thumbnail

Originally posted by: sulaayini

One suggestion to Vijay TV. If you want to make a game show as serial, why don't you end all the serials and just telecast Bigg Boss in those hours. We too can know more about the contestants and the happening inside the house.

ana enna panna idea illatha pasagama.... epdi irrtha game ah epdi agitaganuga padupavi payaulga.... hindi bb parkuravaga etha 1 day paratha avaluthain chapter close... vaichu sejiuvaga

mirun thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Hopefully KH doesn’t support and lotus doesn’t act like she is some representative for naadaga Kalai

Evanavathu poi Suruthi kitta coin kudukka sonna they will go to dislike list

Indha amma kavin irundha season vandhu irukanum