Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sulaayini thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 2 years ago

I'm glad that Lotus is in my dislike list. Pore poku paartha Sruthi ennode like list'le serthiruven pole. Summave valarpe kurai sonna pidikkathu. I don't know why some people like to blame others brought up if the person did something.

ZEESXY thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Finally the game in HM hands. Shek was a big hindrance to them. 3 promos on Tamarai and Shurti. What Shurti did is what a game should be afterall the coins is the center point and whoever is smart they can have it.

Tamarai need to understand its just a game.

Lets not talk about urban and rural folks, when your in game show nobody should give advice or pity that person.

For me what Shurti did was right in stealing the coin. Hope she's the owner and not give it back.

Others to must follow suit.

Let the real game roll out.

EmeraldStar thumbnail
Jimmy Jab Games Season 3 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: silverfox

Seriously .. already VTV is conducting this like their serials and on top of that why to bring in people who don’t know about BB , Contestants are guilt tripping the ones who are trying to play

If they play their game other contestants paint him/her as they did big crime by playing.. atleast cmg season ppl should come with sportive mind set..

Bb isn't about sit n gossip all the time.. wen ll they understand it's a game show

EmeraldStar thumbnail
Jimmy Jab Games Season 3 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: silverfox

Last week whole house played for her , edhukku ?? She got the coin without doing anything and she thought she could sail the same throughout. Good play suruthi .. lets c how other contestants react

What lotus doing now na it is side effect of HM who all played for her.. I just want others too ignore her n play their game.. I will enjoy if someone takes the coin from suruthi or some1 else coin that ll be interesting😊

sulaayini thumbnail

Lotus talking about dhrogam. She is such a thankless person. Ciby is the one gave her the coin but she nominated him for elimination. Scene podurathu ennemo avunggale kashte pattu coin edutha mathiri.

Sruthi, nee mattum anthe coin'eh thiruppi Lotus kitte kuduthe, onnum panne maaten, ennode dislike list'le by default iruppeπŸ˜†

Honeyarjun thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: livepraylaugh

Thank you Thava bro. I had some personal emergency so not able to come. Now I am free. Btw who is your fav?

Hi Priya πŸ‘‹. Welcome back to the forum . Hope everything is alright now.

Not able to form proper favs this season so far. Day by day opinions abt contestants keeps changing. So far I like Akshara, Ciby and Raju . Akshara seems to have some attitude now and then. Raju gave me Aari vibes in the beginning, now he is fine. I liked Aari too in the beginning of last season πŸ˜‰ . So let us wait and see how this season goes.

lankan121 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ZEESXY

Finally the game in HM hands. Shek was a big hindrance to them. 3 promos on Tamarai and Shurti. What Shurti did is what a game should be afterall the coins is the center point and whoever is smart they can have it.

Tamarai need to understand its just a game.

Lets not talk about urban and rural folks, when your in game show nobody should give advice or pity that person.

For me what Shurti did was right in stealing the coin. Hope she's the owner and not give it back.

Others to must follow suit.

Let the real game roll out.

πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘...serial over game start now

lankan121 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Honeyarjun

Hi Priya πŸ‘‹. Welcome back to the forum . Hope everything is alright now.

Not able to form proper favs this season so far. Day by day opinions abt contestants keeps changing. So far I like Akshara, Ciby and Raju . Akshara seems to have some attitude now and then. Raju gave me Aari vibes in the beginning, now he is fine. I liked Aari too in the beginning of last season πŸ˜‰ . So let us wait and see how this season goes.

iyo aari anna vibes ah...😲🀣

Honeyarjun thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: lankan121

iyo i was 8 years old da..manada mayilada pan pa naan. i think i got banned from that forum too still..🀣

I also watched Maanada mayilada and was a big fan of that show πŸ™Œ

sulaayini thumbnail

Originally posted by: Honeyarjun

I also watched Maanada mayilada and was a big fan of that show πŸ™Œ

Even I was a fan of that showπŸ˜ƒ