silverfox thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

I didn’t like lotus look here .. she will burn the whole house with her stare

https://twitter.com/_raja/status/1452932464918228995?s=20

EmeraldStar thumbnail
Jimmy Jab Games Season 3 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8

I don kno what's wrong in taking someone's coin.. suruthi stay strong n play your game.. 😊 Lotus can do serial but not in bb pls👎🏼

Edited by EmeraldStar - 2 years ago
silverfox thumbnail

Originally posted by: EmeraldStar

I don kno what's wrong in taking someone's coin.. suruthi stay strong n play your game.. 😊 Lotus can do serial but not in bb pls👎🏼

Seriously .. already VTV is conducting this like their serials and on top of that why to bring in people who don’t know about BB , Contestants are guilt tripping the ones who are trying to play

sulaayini thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

One suggestion to Vijay TV. If you want to make a game show as serial, why don't you end all the serials and just telecast Bigg Boss in those hours. We too can know more about the contestants and the happening inside the house.

silverfox thumbnail

Last week whole house played for her , edhukku ?? She got the coin without doing anything and she thought she could sail the same throughout. Good play suruthi .. lets c how other contestants react

lankan121 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

This is the Priyanka I was expecting throughout..glad the pan group long gone now.

lankan121 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

I guess lotus is 2.0 version of Julie.

silverfox thumbnail

Season 1 & 2 were best, they played it as task .. still I remember the TTF task , everyone were limping , lot of pushing during the task but none abused or did verbal / emotional blackmailing

silverfox thumbnail

They still have 5 more weeks, can try to steal instead of this oppari. I understand this will be a disappointment to her but there was no need for this fight and hurtful words .

I am so mad and angry , BB and Masterchef were the only shows I watch in all languages / countries .. VTV has made BB as serial and people are also watching and voting emotionally .. Masterchef , though it is sticking to the format to the T , the challenges and the dishes are not that impressive ..

Honeyarjun thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Akshara was spot on in predicting abt Lotus’s oppori. Lotus expects everyone to play for her and take her till the Finale. Entha Abishek payan appadi oru build up koduthutaan.

Lotus backstabbed Ciby who got the coin for her by nominating him. She is very capable of foul mouthing and can make a theru sandai. I didn’t like suruthi so far but like her for standing her ground by not giving the coin.

Who would want to play anymore by stealing the coin after this much drama ? Lotus is a gamespoiler 🤢.

Nadula Pavani vera ore scene … she will insert herself in al the happenings of the house. Kodumai kodumai nu koviluku pona anga oru kodumai gingu gingu-nu aadicham .