Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Smiley3262017 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 2 years ago

Wow she is looking so pretty , I think Deba is first celebrity who looks more beautiful with less/no makeup 

divine_16 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Smiley3262017

Wow she is looking so pretty , I think Deba is first celebrity who looks more beautiful with less/no makeup 

Absolutely!!!And I think she loves to go minimal with make up...I haven't seen her with those loud eye make up or those colorful neon nails ....she loves all those sober colors.

Smiley3262017 thumbnail

Originally posted by: divine_16

Absolutely!!!And I think she loves to go minimal with make up...I haven't seen her with those loud eye make up or those colorful neon nails ....she loves all those sober colors.

True someone asked her about silver color nail polish , she mentioned she doesn’t like to go loud .. only mehendi. Sequence in SAAKK they did loud makeup for her and those yellow/orange filters added more pain to our eyes .. goa and hyd scenes make up is more but it is because Deba got tanned and I feel her foundation didn’t matched her correctly and they went for a shade down 

divine_16 thumbnail

True someone asked her about silver color nail polish , she mentioned she doesn’t like to go loud .. only mehendi. Sequence in SAAKK they did loud makeup for her and those yellow/orange filters added more pain to our eyes .. goa and hyd scenes make up is more but it is because Deba got tanned and I feel her foundation didn’t matched her correctly and they went for a shade down 

The mehendi look was horrible...and KV also looked weird.Compared to that still  Goa was tolerable.

Smiley3262017 thumbnail

Originally posted by: divine_16

The mehendi look was horrible...and KV also looked weird.Compared to that still  Goa was tolerable.

true every one looked so loud, felt like they might have called different makeup artist for the bridal look for every one. 

divine_16 thumbnail

Deba-It's a video 

Rimjhim-Ekta chor lagabo😆

https://instagram.com/stories/mistysingh/2692412806080401696?utm_medium=share_sheet

Edited by divine_16 - 2 years ago
black.snowflake thumbnail
Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Agree agree agree...❤️

divine_16 thumbnail

what were the friends saying in bengali before they said the singer is here ... 

Manisha did u get what Rimjhim and Mishty said???I just heard mukhta gol gol dakhachey and something momo bollo. .

Edited by divine_16 - 2 years ago