Posted: 2 years ago

Index

Part 1

Part 2

Part 3

Part 4

Part 5

Hey! Got idea to write something for pre-wedding shivi, by twisting a plot;

Starts aftermath mirchi sequence,when both crashed & fell down, mirchis falling on them like rose petals;

Also, here, Raavi isn't attracted to Dev, but to someone else,a boy named Vedant; Shiva,Raavi,Vedant,Dev~All are in same college(because i wanted college shivi,idekw)

People were gathered around, witnessing a mini-accident between fire & water, i.e. Shiva & Raavi; and all the dried red chilli rain,amidst the mid-afternoon when sun showed no mercy in scorching Somnath with his heat, unlike the movies which show rose petal rain,it seemed reality is different, here spicy red tadka chillies rain occured.Raavi being Raavi had showed her puppy eyes with an urge for Shiva to give his hand and pull her, softly...to say in particular, when he denied she acted out with her ever cute,crying baby face to the gathering, who then started gossiping which made Shiva give his hand to her & pull her, but....harshly.

Shiva left after patting his clothes to remove the dhool-mitti, as he denied to drop her at Pandya Niwas, she frowned as he left, mentally cursing him; she was getting late,she wanted to accompany Dhara to the palmist and then she wanted to go to the extra-classes as she can spend time with her Ved.....Vedant, whom she called 'Ved', she liked him, and had dreamt of him for the whole time,but she had kept this as a secret,which was just witnessed by her diary.It was because he was just a friend,no, just a classmate,and they hadn't had enough interactions until now.But Raavi had a firm gut-feeling that he was her prince charming,a perfect groom for her,who would protect her,respect her,take care of her,will love her to the moon & back, and would never break her heart.

She was still sitting where she fell, on the road, only to find Shiva accelerating his bike on full speed so that all the black dusty fog would go on her face,she coughed rigorously and stood up,only to see him leave when she tried to sit on the bike.She sighed and cursed him for being so mean,she moved to the side and started walking;her eyes fell on a thin sparkling thread-like thing laying there,reflecting the shine on her face as sun glowed up, she got down to see what it is,only to find that it was locket,Shiva's locket,with a rudraksha pendant stud in it.She got up and turned only to see Shiva turn in the other gali.She thought about returning it afterwards as she walked towards Pandya Niwas.

No tamatars,andas & chappals please--i really hope you guys like it!!Happy reading!

Also, inspired from Barkhaa's words, "Agar kabhi Shiva ne Raavi ko apna locket diya,voh jaan se bhi zyada sambhal ke rakhegi":))

thanking Rexiee & Chotis for brain storming me:)

ain't able to tag sakshi, sorry bubs.

Edited by Iktara22 - 2 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sunsaathiyaa thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail + 2

my jaanu is best jaanu 

Edited by sunsaathiyaa - 2 years ago
Pottermeow thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

I'm gonna love this crazy, crazy ride!!!! 

anshika5103 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

awesome❤️update soon ...

sillysatchel thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

It's gonna be funnnnn💕

Kfof thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Expressionist (September 2021) 1 Thumbnail + 6

Exciting😍❤

Waiting for further❤

Shivi_forever thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Interesting concept👏

EuphoricDamsel thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

I've always wanted the Locket as a third lead in Shivi story! 

Excited Af. ❤️

Foxii thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail + 2

This is interesting.. with someone entirely new inbetween Shivi... for now I hope☺️

I hope she keeps the locket and tells Shiva that its hers now :)

Waiting for more :)

zindagigulzar thumbnail
Anniversary 2 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

UR CHOTISSS IS HERE...❤️

Finally you wrote this...kal se bheja kha gyi thi mera...🤣

NOW I UPDATE PHAST PHAST DON'T BE LAZY AF LIKE ME🤣